RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > ~It's just a FAYZ~ A page for Bramble.

Bramble, I guess.

So... Yeah. This is my page, and I'd appreciate it if nobody commented... Unless they're friends of mine and have a suggestion. I'll probably alter character forms, group together relatives, stuff like that.

--
January 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bramble, I guess.

Watchful, Lotta and Rose (sisters) Jade (daughter of Watchful) Tessa (sister to Rose, Lotta and Watchful - deceased)

Alice, Alex, Hearts and Spades. (siblings)

Hope and Despair (sisters)

Storm, Thunder, Mic (siblings)

Kitty, Red, Wolf (siblings) Green (deceased)

Mina, Mona and Crimson (sisters)

--
January 4, 2014 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bramble, I guess.

Past, Present, Future, Ivy, Distraught/Rosa (siblings)

Maple and Nightshade (sisters)

--
January 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bramble, I guess.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (Sisters)

Monday is nineteen and has black hair, most likely dyed. She's witty and intelligent with a sharp tongue and a sarcastic manner, though can be quite sweet once you get to know her.

Tuesday is sixteen and has bright, rainbow coloured hair. She's bubbly, bouncy and loud, with a caring side. However, she can be quite childish and is also very sensitive, often bursting into tears.

Wednesday is fourteen and has brown hair. She may seem sweet at first, but she's actually manipulative, cold and sly.

Thursday is around seventeen has black hair. She has low self-esteem, is caring and kind and has a witty side.

Friday is the twin of Tuesday, though Friday's rainbow coloured hair is in pastel shades. Friday is the quiet one with a cold side, but often goes into angry, cruel moods. However, she can be very nice.

Saturday is nineteen and has black hair. She's probably the dirtiest and is rather bold, but she's also sweet and funny.

Sunday is (can't remember how old xD) and is the only Night to have naturally blonde hair. She's quite self concious and timid at times, but is the cute, kind one who worries about her sisters and does the best she can to take care of them, though this is easier said than done.

--
January 7, 2014 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.