RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > Plots for me, only me.

Ivy_is_evil_>:D

If anyone steals one of these plots, I will personally find you and smack you across the face.

So. Lets start.

--

ivy bro

how the bloody fuck do i add a gif.

January 6, 2014 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

STARTING ON ACTION.

The Assassin's Era

So, the group are visiting a labratory.

They are trapped in the lab, with a crasy scientist. The scientist uses them as guinea pigs. They are hooked up to a DREAM device, which sends them into a deep sleep and then into a dream world. They can all communicate, since they're hooked up to the same device. They are sent to a white room, where they wait.

Suddenly, the chairs they're sitting on move like a train into a different room. This room is called an identity changer room. They are shoved into their own individual tube. They are changed into different people. They have the same face, hair colour and eyecolour, attitude, just a different set of clothes and back story. They also change their skills. Skills may be kept, but new ones are added. Abilities are lost after the dream machine is switched off. The group are sent to a different era. 

This one is about a time where Assassin's were used as guards of other kings. There were five kings. The King of Glarers. The Glarers are ones who use anger as a weapon. They are all good at Martial Arts, fast runners, but aren't very bright. There are special people from the Glarers, who are born with an above average IQ.

Glarers will protect their king even if it means dying. They strike at night.

Then there is the King of Gladiatorians. These are strong people, who have height and strenght on their side. They can pack a punch as strong as a bus. They don't seem extremely strong, because they have normal body frames and aren't extremely muscular. Their strenght comes from their soul. They are extremeley calm people, and hate war. The only reason they fight against the other Assassins is because they don't want their king under threat.

PART 1.

--

ivy bro

January 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Then there's the king of Axeheads. These are the people who are extremely good with weapons, especially with axes. They have all weapons imaginable made in their factories. They aren't very keen on sharing them with other regions. They are stunning weapon-masters, quiet runners, and high jumpers. Their weapons can make any fool a worthy warrior.

Then there is the king of the Winged. The Winged people have wings. naw shit bro. All of the Winged people are good at making cleans getaways. Their wings are usually made of a metal material, or a gem. Their wings can withstand any damage thrown at them. They have good eyesight, and great aim. They prefer to use a bow and arrow. They are a cunning people, and they are sly.

Then the last king is the king of the Daemons. These are weird, and crazy people. 

TO BE CONTINUED, ROLEPLAYING DUTY CALLS.

--

ivy bro

January 6, 2014 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.