RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Charrie Chats > Chat for Me and Star.

Silver_Bullet

Yo.

--

Well it rains and it pours. When you're out on your own. If I crash on the couch. Can I sleep in my clothes? 'Cause I've spent the night dancing. I'm drunk, I suppose. If it looks like I'm laughing. I'm really just asking to leave

This is gospel for the fallen ones. Locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their philosophies. From pieces of broken memories.

Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same. Let the leaves fall off in the summer. And let December glow in flames

March 11, 2014 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starsoccer21backup

I'M HEREE

March 11, 2014 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

All right who be ye usin'?

--

Well it rains and it pours. When you're out on your own. If I crash on the couch. Can I sleep in my clothes? 'Cause I've spent the night dancing. I'm drunk, I suppose. If it looks like I'm laughing. I'm really just asking to leave

This is gospel for the fallen ones. Locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their philosophies. From pieces of broken memories.

Say my name and his in the same breath. I dare you to say they taste the same. Let the leaves fall off in the summer. And let December glow in flames

March 11, 2014 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starsoccer21backup

Urrrrmmm...

I'll useeeeeee...

Claw. (He has reflexes and eyes like a cat, but doesn't have ears or a tail)

Floral (She's kinda Bipolar... She can be super nice, or super angry, depends on how things are going)

March 11, 2014 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

Imma use

Eric (Dessert storm spirit) and Kasandra (Snake human creature that's kind of crAzY)

--

March 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starsoccer21backup

Okay, you start!

March 11, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

Kasadra was in a corner tapping her fingers agaist the wal while Eric was pounding on a heavy iron door covered in locks.

--

March 11, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starsoccer21backup

Claw was laying on the floor in the middle of the room, his hands behind his head.

Floral was sitting, leaning against one of the walls, scowling at Eric and all the noise he was making.

March 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silver_Bullet

Kasandra turned starting to feel a bit panicy she put her head between her legs slowly peeking up.

--

March 11, 2014 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.