RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Stories > Yah a story (Like a boss)

Bison likes Bill

I opened my eyes. I was standing in the middle of nowhere. When I say ‘nowhere’ I mean nowhere, All I could see was a blank white space that went on for infinity. I took a paw step forward. Wait paw? I don’t have paws I said to myself. There was a soft crunching sound when I walked forward. I then knew what this whiteness was. It was paper.

Paper? But it didn’t smell right. It smelt like those catnip plants my neighbour, Mr Wren, has in his garden for his cats. More like flea bags with a tail that makes a mewing sound.

I then feel a rushing sound like I am falling through the air. I look behind me and I see giant killer left handed scissors cutting through the paper and leaving darkness behind it. I felt my heart go up to my throat. I start to run for my life making a ‘Crunch, crunch’ noise behind me. The death scissors were getting closer! Then I tripped and fell. The scissors were right on top of me any minute now I was going to be cut in half!

Its a very old story and I need to re write it.

--

April 26, 2014 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bison likes Bill

I sat up panting. My body was drenched in cold sweat. I looked around the room expecting myself to be in eternal blackness however I was very much alive. So the left handed scissors hadn’t cut me in half after all.

I looked at my neon alarm clock. 3:48 it blinked at me. “Why is it whenever I have nightmares it is always in the middle of the night?” I muttered to myself. My eyes swept around my small bedroom to look at the mirror that was fixed on to my wardrobe door. A lanky light haired boy with bright blue eyes stared back at me. I looked quite feminine in the face that is why I always hated my looks. Just because of my stupid face.

In junior school I was always teased about it. It got on my nerves and made miserable at times. That’s why I told my mum that I was sick most of the time. She ratted me out though, like all mums do. She told me that I was never allowed to do that again she even made me sign a form. My mum is like that. Once when I was five I had to sign a form saying that I was never again to stuff a dog biscuit up my nose. I feel quite stupid now thinking back.

I need more discription... Hmmm.....

--

April 26, 2014 at 2:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.