RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > "I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions..." Limey's Page

moves is a broke hoe

lol i'm the only one who knows what Tool is

Now, I've got an assload of stuff to work on...

Charries:

Aimless
Erudite
Vogue
Lanius
Caelum
Faida
Doda
Malifeta
Heldia
Angrul
Ash
Emmy

Stories:

Who Am I? - AOT Collabfic I'm doing with Emerald
DvA - Fic about an Angel and a Devil doing stuff to a girl
Witch Hunt - Story about evil girl getting possessed and stuff

i probably won't even use this thread lul

--

August 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moves is a broke hoe

Mikasa's POV

I wake up, to find myself lying in the middle of a stone cold floor, with a tall boy leaning over me. I sit up slowly, and lift my weak hand to my head.
“My head...” I groan slightly. When I remove my hand, I look at it and look at my clothes. What happened to me? My clothes are dirty, what happened? Who is this boy? No...It's...It's a hunter...I've gotta leave...Where's the door...Oh, this boy is scary...black hair, startling green eyes, and a brown jacket...No...It can't be...It's not a hunter...Where am I? Who am I? I'm scared...I widen my brown eyes at the boy and whimper.
“Don't hurt me...” I whisper.
I look around, looking at the walls and at him. Who the heck is he...? Slowly, I shuffle into the corner of the room.
“Who am I?” I ask with a quiet voice. He looks so familiar, yet he looks so strange...I want Mama.
“What do you want?!” I ask louder, wiping blood from my neck, and my head. Just don't remember anything...I just want to go home! I curl up, wrapping my arms around my knees. Did he hurt me...?
My eyes are so wide, I feel like they will pop out. My hair was changed; it was in a pony tail. What happened to me? I'm covered in dirt. I'm cold, and slightly wet? Is it raining? Mikasa? Who was that? Why is he calling me that?! I need my brother...But he's nowhere to be seen...I sniff slightly, and a clear teardrop splashes onto the floor, splattering into a red puddle. I sigh.
“Who's...Mikasa?! Stop calling me that! I've no idea who she is!” I yell, even though my voice breaks as soon as I speak. The panic alarm in my head is telling me to run. But how? The Windows are covered, the door looks locked...I'm never getting out.

--

August 16, 2014 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moves is a broke hoe

Eren's POV

She's awake! Thank god... She could've been dead by now... By him...I knew I couldn't trust him from the start. That bastard almost killed her...so I had to kill him. “Don't hurt me...” she whimpered out. I had to make her stay calm. “Mikasa! You're awake! I-“ I was cut off by her. “Who are you...? Where am I!?” She looked and sounded panic-stricken, she wasn't as okay as I expected... “Mikasa...you're –“I was interrupted again. “WHO ARE YOU!?” My hope left. She doesn't know who I am... what happened to her? I couldn't remember what it was called when someone loses their memory... I had to keep her calm, she was going full panic mode. She asked me what I wanted from her...”You were almost killed...I had to keep you safe, so I found the nearest shelter possible. I know it's a little empty, but...” She breathed heavily and put her arms across her chest. “I'm scared...go away...” she whispered out, her voice was shaky. She kept questioning me...this is exactly what I think it is...she has it, alright... She was going nuts. She was confused, scared, and terrified. I'd boarded up the windows so nobody else would notice us talking...they'd assume I was doing something awful to her...and the fact I had tried hiding a bloody knife behind my back as I walked toward the area... She attempted to escape. I had to remind her, I did the best I could, but she was lost about what I was talking about...”Mikasa! It's me! Eren! You don't remember!?” She started to pound on the door, thrashing at it with all of her force.

--

August 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moves is a broke hoe

Btw, I did Eren's POV and Emerald did Mikasa's POV

--

August 16, 2014 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moves is a broke hoe

oh my god this forum thinks the body is too damn big wtf is wrong wit chu

--

August 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moves is a broke hoe

can i please please please delete this thread oh my god