RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

Alex

Decadent, who was absolutely done with the fighting, grabbed Augustus by the wrist and pulled him back, glaring at the girl. "We're... we're people. I'm Decadent. The others here are..." He wasn't good at remembering names anymore. "Other people, mostly good. Some did bad things, some did mad things, but... we don't want a fight. Most of us don't."

--

August 31, 2014 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner looked up, at the horizon. "...." Did he just hear..? He turned around.

August 31, 2014 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Now was that so hard?" she said in a baby-voice, a condescending mockery of their life-threatening situation. "It's Gloria, but just because we're on a so called 'first name basis' doesn't mean we're friends, k?"

Voltaire phased out of the wall, landing on her feet. "Voltaire~!" she chirped casually, smiling.

"Mr. Skarner!" the young girl, Sparky, squealed in delight. She beamed brightly and ran up to him, attempting to hug him. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"...S...parky..?" Skarner murmured as she ran up to him.

August 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Decadent nodded, saying nothing. 

"I'm Paula." Paula spoke up. "And the quiet mass of vines beside me is Hazel. The idiot who tried to attack you is Augustus."

"I'm Blue, and this is Amethyst." Blue spoke up. Amethyst said nothing, just glared at Augustus, who was studying the tunnel floor. 

--

August 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Yep!" she smiled, literally beginning to glow. Her hair had gotten longer since the last time they were on the island, and I lied about her being 6. She was still small and short, but then again, most kids were. "It's been forever, huh? I didn't think I'd ever be here again. I missed you a lot."

Gloria nodded. "K then. Island. Off. How?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner didn't know what to say. He just looked at her, in shock and confusion.

August 31, 2014 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"What's wrong?" she asked, her smile fading slightly. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"It's... easier said than done." Augustus said quietly. "Involves killing someone, and not dying when the island sinks. And finding the someone we need to kill isn't easy either. And there are many, many, many other threats along the way."

"But it's happened before." Blue piped up. "Only takes a while."

--

August 31, 2014 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Hm. I can deal with that," Gloria shrugged, adjusting her top. "So, where to? Chit-chat  isn't gonna get anyone off the island.''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, maybe back out of these tunnels." Hazel suggested. "There's literally only been creepy stuff anywhere beyond where we're standing right now." She shuddered at the memory of that screeching... thing. 

--

August 31, 2014 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"....while it is good to see you once more.....I would rather it be elsewhere than, on this Island." Skarner sighed.

August 31, 2014 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Voltaire sported a hollow smile. "Yep. Reeeeal creepy." She twitched, pursing her lips. "Let's go find another lab!"

Sparky shrugged, looking down. "Yeah.. This island is a pretty bad place, I guess."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"So, you've survived..." Skarner murmured.

August 31, 2014 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... I'm against that idea." Paula said quietly. 

"Wait, what?" Blue turned to the usually-eager cyborg, surprised. "Don't you wanna see more stuff?"

"I... I'm overwhelmed." She replied, barely a murmur.

--

August 31, 2014 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Mmhm," Sparky replied calmly, sitting down on a large rock. "It's been forever since I've seen you."

Voltaire nodded, her expression much less bright. "Okay, that's okay."

Gloria was silent, impatiently waiting for something to happen.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"agreed." Skarner nodded.

August 31, 2014 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Well... What do we do now?" Sparky asked, breathing out a light sigh. She looked up at the sky, which was slowly shifting to a darker view, and then towards the rolling sea.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I'm alone here because I had a...disagreement of some sorts with some others. They'll be out soon...I'm going to wait here." Skarner replied.

September 1, 2014 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

Right right, sorry ^^;;;

I said that because Cam's profile image is Foxy from 5NAF so....

September 1, 2014 at 5:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.