RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

Yo

September 1, 2014 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Sparky nodded. ''Oh, I see." She looked up at him, her eyes filled with hope. "How long do you think we'll be here?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

September 1, 2014 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"One can never really be so sure. Days...weeks. You never know until..." Skarner trailed off, gaze on the ocean.

September 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Until... what?" Sparky persisted, her mouth working much faster than her brain could keep it shut. The words were out, and then she realized that maybe, just maybe, she didn't really want an answer.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

September 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

okay frick where was the last thing posted with the others okay found it okay I WILL NOT GET BEHIND IN MY OWN RP NOPE

"Can we just get out of here?" Blue whined. "It's creepy and I don't like it."

"I for one find it quite comforting." Augustus replied coldly.

"I suggest we leave." Decadent said, and he began to walk.

Without anything better to do, the others followed, and eventually, the puddles on the floor returned, and so did the first signs of natural light. Soon, there was a staircase before the group, which led back out onto the beach.

(gah I'm tired this is a cruddy reply ;-;

--

September 2, 2014 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"...until we get out of here. Yes." Skarner nodded, after a few moments silence.

--

September 3, 2014 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

''Oh, yeah," Sparky said, nodding as well. "I guess you never do know."

Voltaire sprinted up the stairs and skidded to a stop, nearly falling flat on her face. "Sunliiiight! Aaaair!" she cheered, opening up her arms, a wide smile on her face. She breathed in an exaggerated breath, twirling around in circles.

Gloria rolled her eyes. "Ugh. I'm glad to finally be out of that tunnel-plagued hellhole."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

September 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Too bad the rest of this place is equally hellhole-ish." Decadent muttered, sighing. The sunlight was too bright, and it stung his eyes. 

Paula shrugged. "To me, the tunnels have easily been the scariest part. Of course, that's just me. The rest is, in all honestly, downright awesome." She laughed a little, but was stll visibly trembling from the ordeal underground. 

"Sure, sure." Amethst muttered. Something had happened to her, down there, and it had taken an effect. But she wasn't willing to admit it. 

Hazel appeared last, Augustus close behind. "You look... different." She noted. "But still the same."

"I... uh... I cut my hair, if that counts for anything. And stopped wearing bandages." 

"In the light, you really do have a lotta scars."

"Yeah. I... I know."

"Are you... on our side now?"

"I suppose."

--

September 3, 2014 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner looked over at the others, grunting and turning away from  them.

--

September 3, 2014 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Hi!  We're... uh... back." Paula waved, smiling a bit, but quickly darted off into a hut. 

"Today was... eventful." Blue muttered, sitting down by where fires were usually lit. There was no need for one now, though. The sun had just begun to set, and it was warm.

(yo cam 

http://us20.chatzy.com/22286524838417

just putting this here)

--

September 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner didn't respond.

--

September 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"At least nobody died." Hazel muttered. But someone who should have been dead had come back.

Augustus could feel Hazel glaring at him. "... I know I screwed up, okay?"

"You super screwed up."

--

September 3, 2014 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Suddenly, an image of the silhouette creature's face, with red eyes, flashed in Hazel and Paula's eyes, screeching loudly.

--

September 3, 2014 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

''What'd he dooo?" asked Voltaire, suddenly curious in the topic matter.

Gloria just waited in silence.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

September 3, 2014 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel suddenly screamed, stumbling backwards, covering her eyes. 

Augustus near-instantly darted over to her. "Hazel! What's wrong?"

Hazel shoved him away, moments later realizing it'd probably just been in her head. "I... I'm fine." She mumbled, trembling.

"There are tears in your eyes..."

"I'm fine." She insisted, shakily crawling off to her hut. 

Paula could be heard screaming from her hut. 

"What the hell did they see when lagging behind in that cave?" Amethyst muttered.

Augustus turned to Voltaire, sighing a bit. "I... made stupid choices. Put the Island before people I cared about."

--

September 3, 2014 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner ignored their screams. As of now, he didn't care about anyone else. Well, except maybe Sparky. 

--

September 4, 2014 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Did you see that?!"

Paula stumbled back outside, trembling. 

"See what?" Decadent asked. "The thing Hazel saw?" They'd been together in the tunnels. And they'd both screamed. Probably a connection.

"The thing Hazel saw." Paula repeated, nodding vigorously. That thing they'd seen. It was the same as in her visions. And that was Hazel screaming moments ago. But she'd never seen a creature like that in the files she'd uncovered...

As though reading her mind, a bottled letter appeared. Paula snatched it up quickly, shakily reading it aloud.

"There are some... evils here that are not of my creation. I was intending to leave them to be eliminated by whoever took over. 

-King"

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"He did a fantastic job, didn't he?" A familiar voice echoed around the camp. It quickly faded after saying "I've got much more planned for you all."

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

''Oh,'' Voltaire said, following the group.

''Ugh, will you shut up?" Gloria groaned, crossing her arms. ''Screaming like children isn't getting us anywhere.''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

September 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-Who the hell are you!?" Paula turned to the jungle, eyes darting about. She was scared, so very clearly scared.

Augustus just shrugged. He was as confused as everyone else.

--

September 5, 2014 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.