RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

"That's what always gets people. Even.....them. N.Now. be on your way." The voice faded.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Paula sighed, and just kept walking. Nothing better to do. 

The sky was cloudier than usual. Decadent, who was feeling particularly tired, noticed this. Looked like it was going to rain. Was rain normal on the Island? Probably not. 

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner stood. "...Wasn't a tsunami mentioned..?" He said, half to himself.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Probably happened while we were in the tunnels." Hazel replied, shrugging. "It wouldn't show, of course. Island regenerates." 

"Does it rain on the Island?" Decadent asked.

"Sometimes. Not often." 

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"What I am implying, is that another is on its way." Skarner murmured.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Oh. That's not good." Hazel frowned. "Does this mean we'll have to hide back in... the tunnels?"

"The tunnels weren't nice." Decadent remarked plainly.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You said there was a cave further down the beach." Skarner grunted.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Since... some time, I think the cave's been connected to the tunnels." Augustus explained. "But I don't know. King hasn't spoken to me since... everything happened." 

"Seems we're just sitting ducks." Hazel muttered. 

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner slammed the ground with a claw. "We do not simply give up, Miss Hazel. We did not give up when a certain fellow threatened to kill us, did we not? We will find that cave. Or at least something to protect us from this said Tsunami. If it happens." 

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm gonna get food." Decadent declared suddenly.

"Uh, Decadent, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, what with the possibility of..." Amethyst trailed off, as he'd already left.

Hazel nodded, a ghost of hr usual positive grin appearing. "... Yeah. Sounds good." 

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I thought you were the most optimistic out of everyone here. Is that a lie? Could it be, that me, creature who has lost everything, is more optimistic than you, Miss Hazel? And Decadent is attempting to help the group survive. It may not be a good idea, but he's the only one I see doing it. The rest of us are sitting here and worrying about everything, and what to do. We will all die if we keep it up. So, are we going to leave and survive, or are we going to sit here and die?" Skarner said, his voice louder and more confident.

--

September 6, 2014 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... We're going to live." Hazel replied. She grinned. "We're going to LIVE. I've made it this far, we've all made it this far... I know everything there is to know about this place. And I know for sure that we'll make it out alive, this one, last time... I know it. We're going to live, Skarner. You're right. We'll survive. We're gonna find that cave, and we're gonna come back after the tsunami and get our food and shelter SURVIVE!" She laughed, suddenly back to her old self. "We'll get going... and it'll be great..."

"Sounds like someone's regained her motivation." Amethyst remarked. "So, plan is to get out of here?"

"Yup." 

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"We will need to notify Decadent of our plans." Skarner nodded. He turned away, and spoke to himself. "While we'll all get out of here....I have a feeling...I will not."

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel didn't seem to hear the last part, just nodding. "Uh, yeah. He'll have to know. I hope he gets back soon..."

Decadent, however, was far from the beach. He'd gotten lost. Miserably lost. "... Hello?" He called out.

"Who's there?"

"... Decadent."

"Is it just you?"

Decadent recognized the voice. Paula, without a doubt. But wasn't she a bad person...? "... Yeah." 

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"In the meantime. After we find shelter. The plan is what, exactly?" Skarner asked.

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Uh..." Hazel thought for a moment. "Find the cave. Hope it's not connected to tunnels."

"And what if it is connected to the tunnels?" Augustus asked.

"Cry. And hope we don't run into anything."

Hesitantly, Paula climbed down from the tree she was hiding in, hobbling into the clearing. "... You're not gonna hurt me, right?"

"I don't like to hurt people." 

"... Okay." Paula smiled, but only a bit. At least someone was on her side. 

"Do you know where food is?"

"Yeah. Follow me."

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Good enough, Miss Hazel." Skarner nodded. 

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yeah!" Hazel cheered. "I came up with something good!"

"So, the plan is to wait for Decadent?" Augustus asked.

"Seems to be the-" Hazel abruptly cut off as Decadent returned, holding a basket full of fruits.

"I... found this." Decadent explained. 

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Where'd the basket come from?" Skarner asked, suspicious.

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Gift." Decadent replied, gaze on the ground.

"From who?" Hazel asked, head tilted.

Decadent just shrugged. "Isn't poison, though. I tried it."

--

September 6, 2014 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.