RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

The robotic Skarner turned to Voltaire, attmpting to crush her with his claws, and use his electrical-heat stinger thing to kill her. However, just before the stinger could collide with her face, a blue crystal erupted from the ground, blocking it.

August 16, 2014 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Voltaire stepped back, her stupidly innocent mind unable to sense the blatantly obvious danger in front of her. She was starry-eyed, shocked, and clearly unable to do anything other than squeal and shake. Her face was frozen in a fascinated, open-mouthed smile.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Whoa. What." Paula backed away a little at this, confused. "Crystals? I think I read about those. Uh, shoot, but where? Uh..." She trailed off, staring, wide-eyed, that crumpled up letter still in her hands.

Finally, Decadent managed to whirl around and face his captor.

It was a girl, a girl he'd seen before. Well, a girl whose entire lower half was covered in vines. Scarlet hair, big green eyes. She wasn't as skinny as last time.

"You're welcome." The girl said.

Decadent stared blankly for a moment, before murmuring a quiet "thanks" in reply.

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The real Skarner burst out of the ground in front of Voltaire, growling at his robotic clone. "You are an abomination, just like the others he created!" He roared, as the two charged at each other, fighting with claws and stinger.

August 16, 2014 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Whoaaa." Paula repeated, eyes even wider. "Two of 'em! Double giant scorpions! Whoaaa! ... Wait, what's he talking about? Others created by who? How many others? Ooh, this is more information in mere seconds than I get in hours!"

"... Hazel." Decadent finally, said, the realization clicking. His memory wasn't as great these days.

Hazel nodded. "Yeah."

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The robotic clone bashed Skarner over the head, although he didn't flinch. Skarner simply got straight back up, sending a claw slash through one of its own claws, causing it to snap off.

The robotic clone let out yet another robotic screech, bashing Skarner away with its tail.

Skarner rolled a few metres, almost hitting Paula, before skidding to a halt, looking back at his opponent and growling.

August 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

A fight? Now this was getting really interesting. Voltaire stood in her spot, leaning in to get a better view. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Paula jumped back, surprised, but that eager grin remained. "Oh, man, this is actually happening. Wish I had a camera on me, but hey... I get to see it! For real!"

"Why're you hiding?" Decadent asked.

Hazel's gaze wandered a bit. "Because people don't like me." She replied plainly. "Or Augustus."

"Augustus?"

She nodded. "Yeah. And they know I don't not like Augustus. Well, I didn't. I don't like him anymore. In fact, I... I think I hate him. I haven't felt hate in a long time."

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner burrowed under the ground, as the robotic clone did the same.

They eventually burst out of the ground together, clawing and stabbing each other with their claws and stingers. 

Skarner eventually ripped off the robot's stinger, causing it to screech again. He then roared as he jammed the stinger into the robot's head, impaling it. He then grabbed the robot, throwing it into the air as it exploded. Metal pieces fell from the sky, scattered around the beach as Skarner stood there, catching his breath.

August 16, 2014 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"This is so so so so so cool! I-I've never seen this before! Does this happen all the time?" she shouted over the roaring tumult, her eyes focused on the destruction of the metal creature. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... That was AWESOME!" Paula once again practically shrieked. "Frickin' fatality, man. Haha, I love this place already! I'm hyped up. Oh, man. That happened."

"Whoa." Blue murmured.

Amethyst just nodded, letting go of Blue.

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"...It pains me to see familiar faces here yet again. And even more so, new ones." Skarner eventually murmured. 

August 16, 2014 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"If it helps, I'm overjoyed t'be here!" Paula chirped, arms swinging back and forth, paper in hand. "So exciting. So very, very exciting~ I'm Paula, by the way. One of the most knowledgeable about this place. At least, the most knowledgeable one to never touch it."

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"That was like, the most amazing thing ever! Hoooly freaking frick on a stick! THAT EXPLOSION WAS SO AWESOME!" Voltaire screamed excitedly. "Paula Paula Paula, tell me more about this place!''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"...Then you should know my name." Skarner murmured. "And also how horrifying this place can be." He turned to Amethyst, a face he knew. "The thing that captured me, if you remember, before you left....he experimented. He made those things you have just witnessed. I escaped, but those things are still on the loose. It would not surprise me if they were to attack again."

August 16, 2014 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Paula laughed. "Whaddya wanna know~? It's been up for years, there're so many little facty tidbits to know of..." Oh, finally someone who was curious instead of cowardly. She turned to Skarner. "Horrfiying, sure, but fun~"

"The thing." Amethyst repeated. "... The dark thing? The... dark illusions thing?"

Blue just sort of half-listened, eyes darting around at fear of the things actually coming back.

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner nodded. "He's still here." He turned to Paula. "I appreciate your confidence. But you claim to know so much about this place. Yet you do not know our suffering."

August 16, 2014 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"The deaths! The deaths! The DEATHS," Voltaire persisted, shaking ferociously. "The conspiracies! The fighting! TELL ME EVERYTHING!''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"He is?" Amethyst was suddenly even more wary. That thing was just... so much more ominous than the other threats. "... This is bad. Could we handle both King and... that thing?"

"Oh, puh-leeze." Paula giggled. "I know of all the pain and death and madness. I just manage to look past it. This Island really is quite the scientific feat, y'know."

And now Paula could hear Volatire's chattering. "The deaths? Ooh, there are so many. So, so many. And some are sooo brutal. A lot of people got impaled. A lot. Icicles, vines, frickin blade-hands, you can get impaled by ANYTHING here. And someone fell into an abyss. And there are all the mutant monsters doing their jobs well... haha... so much backstabbing.. heehee..." She giggled more. This was the kinda stuff she lived for.

--

August 16, 2014 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"I love backstabbery!" Voltaire shrieked, biting her lower lip, as she usually did when she got riled up. "Did anyone die from fire? W-What about the royals? Tell me 'bout them!"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.