RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

Alex

"Yes. Backstabbery is beststabbery~ and I think a couple might've burned. Musta been gruesome." Paula's hands shook, the paper crumbling some more. "Haha, I know all about the Royals. The first one, King, is in charge right now. And the other three... well, they're probably all here, alive and well. Except one's pretty injured, and another's brain is probably so fried she doesn't remember being in charge of this thing. So exciting. Man, it'd be cool to be in charge of this though. A big ol' Island, all yours..."

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner lowered his voice to a whisper, speaking to Amethyst. "....I have seen many disturbing things. But these two. They are something else."

August 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I-I don't see how they're so... okay with all the stuff's that happened here." Amethyst agreed quietly, glancing over at the chattering duo. "It... it's creepy. I mean, I don't want to remember what happened here, and they're so damn curious about it..."

Blue nodded. "But.. but maybe they're friendly? I mean, they're probably just into some weird stuff..."

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"That's so rad. H-How did they take control of the island? Do you have to be like, chosen? Ohgosh, I'm so sorry, I have a BAZILLION QUESTIONS," she rambled, bouncing on her feet. She was so pumped, it actually caused her physical pain.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Possibly. Changing the subject. The Phoenix was experimented on, as well. I'm not sure what he's done, but it musn't be good." Skarner sighed.

August 17, 2014 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I dunno exactly. The Royal before you probably chooses you. And there's something t'do with eyes." Paula grinned, her whole body swaying back and forth. "It's fine. I'm bursting with answers. Everyone else thinks it's freaky to be interested in this!"

"If it's anyting like what we just saw, you're probably right." Amethyst muttered. So now they were up against King, and whoever this other guy was.

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"But it's so fascinating! It's chock-full of historical value and stuff!" Voltaire interjected. "And it's coool! Just imagine like ruling an island and pretty much hosting a Hunger Games!"

(Wow that doesn't sound hitleristic at all)

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I know, riiiight?" Paula, once again, was nodding and grinning and giggling in that way of hers. "And this island, out of all of 'em. You can frickin' summon tsunamis and stuff! It'd be fun. So... much... fun... and just sending people cryptic bottled messages..." And only then was she reminded of the letter in her hand. "Speaking of which... I may have one of 'em right now."

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"What's it say?" Voltaire asked suddenly, her attention directed to the bottle in Paula's hand. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Have a what...?" Amethyst turned, aware of the paper in Paula's hand. "Is that from a...?"

Paula nodded. "Yup! Okay, uh, let'see what it's got to say..." She cleared her throat, and read the message aloud.

"Hello.

I'm sure you're all well aware of my identity by now. The one you call King.

I know everything about food, shelter, and the dangerous beasts that live on this Island. As do a good portion of you.

It is very dangerous here, but I'm quite sure all of you knew this.

Do not expect me to assist you. Handle yourselves until there is only one left.

Unless you seek an early demise, do not look for me.

King."

Paula just laughed a little, running her hands along the paper's folds. "Oh, man, that was awesome."

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"And to think he helped us years ago." Skarner growled, bashing the ground with a claw.

August 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"...Do you know where the old labs are," Voltaire asked almost immediately after. She was determined to probe the mysteries of the island.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Not just years ago." Blue added quietly. "Just last year, he was on our side... I can't believe he betrayed us."

A bottled letter appeared.

"I never betrayed anyone. My goal from the absolute beginning was to regain my throne and lend it to someone who earned it.

Also, if you were here for that first day all those years ago, perhaps you know what to do."

Paula grinned. "I think I know what he means. But am I the only one?" and when she heard the words 'old labs' spoken, Paula whipped around, grinning. "Why, they're underground. In the tunnels. Lots of stuff happens in the tunnels."

(quit being a smug jerk and tell everyone what you think it is paula ffs)

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Can you take me thereeeee?" Voltaire pleaded, attempting her "puppy-dog eyes". "Pleeeease?"

(Gosh dangit stop being so plot-irrelevant)

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, uh..." Paula faltered a little. "When it comes to the actual Island, Iunno how to get around. I could try to figure it ou-"

"Beside the point." Amethyst cut her off. "You said you knew something. What the hell does King mean? What is he planning?"

"A giant tsunami, of course." Paula replied simply.

--

August 17, 2014 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Oh... And oh!" Voltaire said, looking at the group.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

(Okay I'm gonna get off Tiny. Fake Java keeps popping up and it's seriously annoying me and I'm just gonna be on here and Moshi now.)

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Or ya know AdBlock

August 17, 2014 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So, what do we do about this... tsunami?" Blue asked. Suddenly, everything felt even more serious and horrifying than before. Tsunamis were dangerous in their own kind of way.

Paula shrugged. "Well, last time, there was a cave hidden somewhere on the beach. And a lot of walking was involved to get there."

--

August 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"We should go now then," Voltaire piped up, nodding once. "I don't like the idea of drowning." 

(Adblock to the rescue! xD)

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 17, 2014 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.