Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

"Where do you think?" Grace asked. "Don't be afraid to say."

--

November 7, 2014 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"She thought she'd be able to hide..." Augustus, strangely enough, laughed, and ran off onto an overgrown path. 

King glanced at the others. "... Be careful." He warned, before following.

"Cryptic as usual." Hazel sighed. She, Red, and Amethyst followed. 

--

November 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I believe he's lost his mind. Slightly." Grace whispered.

Craixen was humming as she followed them. Surprisingly she hadn't tried to kill any of them.

--

November 7, 2014 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm worried about him." Hazel replied quietly.

Eventually, Augustus reached a clearing. And there, on a low-hanging branch, perched Paula, who seemed to be busy reading a book, humming to herself. 

Red glanced around at the others, unsure of what do to. "Should I... stab her?"

Paula took no notice of their discussion, the only sign she wasn't frozen in time being the tiniest of smirks. 

--

November 7, 2014 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I think this is a trap of some sort." Grace murmured.

"Hai!" Craixen shouted.

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Craixen finally managed to get the android's attention. "Oh? Hm? What're you all here for?"

"We're going to kill you." Augustus replied quickly. "And we're going to get out of here. And you can't stop us."

Paula tilted her head, grinning widely. "Oh, you're going to kill me? That's... cute. Very cute." 

Suddenly, the temperature dropped. It dropped unnaturally quickly, and frost was already forming on the branches and leaves of overgrown trees. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Ooh, a change of scenery. And I'm cold." Craixen shivered. However, she simply lit her hands on fire. "That's better!"

"Oh dear." Grace shuddered.

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

It began to snow.

Paula was no longer in the clearing. In her place was a black fox, which fled into the trees. In the green canopy, whispers could be heard.

"I don't like this." Red said quietly. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The familiar shadow-sphere surrounded Grace once again. "..Oh, dear.." 
It soon took her away from the fight.

Craixen giggled, sticking her tounge out to let the snow land on it. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

It didn't take long at all for the ice monsters to descend, bladed arms out. They let out an unearthly screeching noises as they moved. 

"W-What the hell's that noise?!" Amethyst shouted over the chaos, burning one of the creatures. Its cries intensified as it melted. 

It was practically a blizzard now, and people could barely see where they struck. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen burnt whatever came near her, her axe on fire.

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

While Amethyst and Red fought, burning and slicing, Augustus, King, and Hazel seemed to vanish. 

It didn't take long for the awfully breakable creatures to all be shattered, yet the blizzard remained. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Aw, where'd they all go? They looked happy." Craixen sighed.

--

November 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"They're not re-animating..." Amethyst noticed, hesitantly kicking at the upper half of a shattered ice monster. "That's good. For once, something might be going right in this goddamn-"

And then the creatures began to merge. Not back together, but into one huge mosntrosity... 

--

November 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Oh, where'd this guy come from? He's cool." Craixen giggled.

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I don't think I like him very much." Red squeaked. The thing was at least three times his size. 

And just then, King entered the scene. "... What on Earth is that!?" The amount of rage in his voice was... unsettling, to say the least.

"Hell if I know." Amethyst muttered, sending flames its way. The creature melted, but it was so large, that it kept lumbering towards the group anyways.

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen was more of a handicap this time around, playing with the fire in her hands while close to the group.

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

On an attack that was mostly luck, Red managed to sever one of the creature's many twitching, bladed arms. "A-Ah! It flew off!?"

The creature let out a hellish screech, its too-small, too-thin legs struggling to hobble away.

A bottled letter appeared.

"Oh, no, don't hurt this one. I think I'll keep it around. I'll find you a distraction if you leave it be. A fun one."

--

November 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen cringed at the sound, sending a fireball the creature's way in reaction.

--

November 9, 2014 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Once again, the creature shattered, ice flying everywhere. 

Another letter.

"Damn, the crazy one can't follow instructions. Oh, well."

And then, there was another sound. Another scream. But this one was far more familiar, it was the scream of a person.

"... What was that?" Red asked quietly. "Or, uh, who was that?"

--

November 9, 2014 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.