RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

Craixen began to smash shards of ice around her, thinking it was still alive.

--

November 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"H-Hey, it's okay, it's just ice now..." Red began, but was cut off as there was another scream.

"We should likely go find the source of that." King noted. 

"Thanks, captain obvious." Amethyst muttered, hesitantly heading towards the source of the sound. And then she crashed into Augustus.

"I-I-I..." Augustus tried to form words. There was something... off about his behaviour, to say the least. And the fact his hands were covered in blood were just a clearer implication.

--

November 10, 2014 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

As soon as Craixen was satisfied the ice wasn't alive, she just looked at the group.

--

November 11, 2014 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

King almost looked concerned, hesitantly stepping towards Augustus. "Augustus, what happened?"

"I... k-killed..." Augustus was swaying in place, gaze down at his bloodied hands. "Oh, my god..."

"What happened?" King repeated. 

"I... have to... we have to go..."

--

November 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen just sneezed, finding it amusing.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Y'know, maybe it's just me, but I think sticking around here is a bad idea." Red piped up. He was getting tired of all of Augustus's murmuring and Craixen's... being Craixen. "Should we keep going to Paula, or turn back...?"

"Well, that depends more on Augustus's state than anyone's." King pointed out. He was still trying to get the earth elemental to talk, but with little success. "Okay, okay, Augustus. I'll simplify things. Where's Hazel?"

Augustus's gaze came up to meet that of the few who were listening to him. "I killed her. With my own two hands. At least, I think I did. L-Lots of blood. Heh."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I really think I should be back there...in case they're hurt.." Grace murmured.

The Dark master's voice replied, "I doubt you'd want to return to multiple psychopaths. The fox thing, and Augustus. He's just killed Hazel."

"What?"

Craixen didn't really know what was going on, humming to herself.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-Wait, Grace is gone, too..." Red squeaked, looking around. "Did you kill her, too?"

Augustus shook his head, an unusual grin spreading across his face. "No. I don't know where she went. But she... hmm. Without her, you don't have a healer, do you...?"

"So, we're essentially screwed." Amethyst concluded.

"Seems to be the case."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Where are we going? Where are we now? Why are we here? Why aren't we there?" Craixen randomly spoke, mainly to herself.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"We have no choice but to keep walking." King said, trudging away. Despite the icy attack, the rest of the island still was warm, keeping that tropical feeling. However, it may have been... too warm. Leaves and branches were shrivelling under the heat. "What has been lost is lost. No point. We have priorities."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Just let me go back." Grace sighed.

"Fine."

Grace appeared nearby, being formed out of shadows. "Er."

Craixen followed the group, as she found them entertaining. Somehow.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Oh. You're alive." Augustus noted. He still, oddly enough, had that ear-to-ear grin. "That's... good for everyone." He twitched a little at the word "good". If it hadn't been obvious before, something was downright wrong. 

"Once we find a clearing, maybe we can make a more coherent plan." King was saying, mostly to himself, for reference. "Take a breather, figure things out..."

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Anyone hurt?" Grace asked, keeping her distance from Augustus.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, Hazel's dead and Augustus killed her." Amethyst replied. "But otherwise, it's just minor stuff."

"Yes. Minor." Augustus agreed, gaze back on his hands. He'd have to get the blood off... "Veeeery minor."

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Why?" Grace asked, stopping.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Why what?" Augustus asked, head tilted quizzically. "What could possibly be a 'why' question?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Why did you kill her?" Grace asked.

Craixen stopped too, listening.

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I saw that I had to." Augustus explained. If it could even be called an explanation. "With my own eyes, I saw it. The visions, the voices... they said I had to, so I did it. And here we are now."

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"So if the voices said to kill me, you would?" Grace asked.

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus nodded. "Yes." He replied, oddly calm. "I do what they tell me, and they go away for a while."

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.