RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

cam6780

Grace was immediately dragged down into the ground, having been turned into shadow like smoke, vanishing without a trace.

Craixen, who wasn't exactly cared for, or aware of the danger, was instantly grabbed by the foliage. She just stood there quietly.

--

November 18, 2014 at 3:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"T-This is bad!" Red shrieked, struggling to cut free from the vines binding him. "How do we even kill this thing? It's on FIRE!"

Amethyst looked around. Augustus wasn't in sight... the damn psychopathic traitor had probably planned for this to happen.... all they could do for now was distract the beast. As a nearby tree combusted with violet fire, the creature turned towards it, its attention caught. But its own flames were spreading... and now they weren't only bound by foliage, but bound by foliage that the scarlet tongues of flame were growing closer to.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen closed her eyes, murmuring something under her breath.

The faint sound of movement came from below her, for a split second.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Considering Amethyst as a bit distracted with keeping the attention of the scaled beast, only Red noticed.

"W-What're you doing?" Red asked.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Craixen breathed out softly, and soon after an odd looking claw burst from the ground, cutting the foliage that had trapped her. Another appeared on the other side, cutting it as well.

Craixen opened her eyes, stepping away.

Out from the ground, crawled a heavily distorted figure, looking like a jumble of parts mangled together. It was quite creepy, but obviously...maybe on their side.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

(Adding info)

The creature also had a similar colour scheme to Craixen, but where a right arm should be, was a head, with a long neck. The left arm had a hand like normal. For the legs, its left leg was fine, but on the right, were both a leg and an arm. Due to this, the creature shambled along the ground.

--

November 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
The scaled beast could hear the creature crawling out, and turned around. It tried to stare at the strange monster with eyes bad eyes, stepping towards it. "The hell is that...?" Amethyst murmured.
--

November 19, 2014 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The creature made a creepy, heavily distorted radio static noise. It then let out a low, also distorted, growl.

--

November 20, 2014 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

The scaled beast took a few more steps back, emitting a fearful shrill. The fire coming off of it turned back into steam, and it began to turn around, seeming ready to flee.

And then a giant tree fell, seemingly out of nowhere, crushing the beast instantly. 

"Well. That was effective." King remarked. He stared at the creature. "Now, what on Earth is this...?"

Augustus tottered over, laughing. "I cruuuuushed iiiiiiiiit..."

--

November 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The creature stayed quiet, its only noise the static.

"Oh, it's just her! The one I was talking about!" Craixen giggled.

--

November 21, 2014 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Is it alive? Is it a machine?" King wondered aloud, studying the creature.

Augustus was still laughing to himself, swaying where he stood. "We're almost there, I think..."

--

November 21, 2014 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Th-at is fo-r you to de-cide." The creature replied.

Craixen just giggled.

--

November 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Both." King concluded, nodding. "That would make sense. A... cyborg of some sort, perhaps? Ah, that aside... you seem like an interesting creature. Are you capable of combat? Oh, er, pardon, I never asked your name..."

Augustus chuckled. "Does it matter? We're all probably dying anyway. All of uuuus, gonna be deeeaaaad..."

--

November 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"T-o av-oid confusi-on, c-all me Cr-angle. Com-bat is no-t my st-yle. But the tee-th pro-ve som-ething, ye-s?" Crangle replied.

Grace still hadn't returned.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Crangle." King nodded. "You could be of use. You certainly scare the creatures, which we need at a time like this. They seem to be growing in strength by the hour..."

"And to make things worse, I killed the one person who loved me, and who I loved." Augustus murmured, laughing. "It's funny. Because my life is ruined. And all I can do is laugh it off... d'you guys have people you loved? Who are dead?"

"Don't know." Amethyst replied briskly. She was keeping an eye on Augustus, suspicious of him trying anything.

"Where's Grace?" Red wondered aloud. She could heal people. Healing was important on the island, where people got hurt a lot. Even Red knew that.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Gr-ace i-s no-t d-ead, R-e-e-e-e-ed. Kingswe-ll, if you wa-nt to sur-vive, you mu-st not re-ly on m-e." Crangle murmured.

Craixen seemed happy.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Then where is she?" Red asked, frowning. "Did she just... disappear?"

King nodded. Something in him faltered. Being called Kingswell did that to him. It'd been... years. Before the Island. "Yes, yes, I know. That is not at all my intetion, I promise." 

"Why don't you remember?" Augustus asked. Then he laughed again. "Oh, right. Because I brought you back to life with no memories. Haha. We should getmoving. She's growing impatient..." Then he began to walk.

"I guess we should follow him, and talk as we move..." King muttered, joining the plant elemental.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"B-ad th-ings awa-it in fu-ture. Gr-ace is be-ing ke-pt by the Dark Entity. Sh-e i-s safe. They h-ave emo-tion f-or ea-ch oth-er, some-thing I do n-ot under-stan-d." Crangle spoke, hardly any emotion due to her distorted voice.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Emotion? Bad things?" King echoed. "Whatever do you mean...?"

"It talks vaguely." Augustus muttered. "Even moreso than me. Come on. The volcano's near."

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle shambled across the ground - it was rather disturbing, but Craixen, being crazy, didn't seem to mind, asking her constantly about rainbows and such.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.