RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

Alex

Augustus went pale, tears forming in his good eye, and seeping through the bandages on his other. "W-What do you... what do you mean? I couldn't.... no..."

So now, here they were, in the middle of an even more hellish version of the hell that was the Island, Augustus having a mental breakdown, missing yet another person, and failing to stop Paula right before it would've been done.

"This is bad." Red said quietly.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I do-n't l-ie." Crangle spoke, no emotion yet again.

Craixen looked at lava puddles, giggling.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I guess all we can do is look for Paula." Amethyst muttered. She began to walk, but everything was so... unfamiliar. It was as though the island had been taken apart and put back together far too quickly for anything physically possible to be made. 

Augustus didn't move, curled up on the ground, sobbing. "Oh, my god... Hazel... w-why did I... I said I'd never let it happen again..."

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Wa-sn't yo-ur contr-ol." Crangle said, with no sympathy. Just the distorted voice, and the static.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I should've gotten better at it... controlling m-my damn visions..." Augustus mumbled between sobs. 

Red sighed. "Well, nothing we can do but get up and get out of here, I guess..." 

"There's no point for me to be alive anymore." Augustus said quietly.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Bel-ieve what yo-u will. Yo-u cou-ld alway-s aveng-e her, by figh-ting Pau-la." Crangle said. "Th-at is all I will s-ay to you."

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Avenge her," Augustus repeated, the idea only just occuring to him. "D-D'you think she'd... like that?"

"She's dead. Can't like anything." Amethyst spoke up.

"Shut up. Just because you can't remember caring for anyone..." Augustus trailed off. He didn't have the motivation for this, and kept walking along.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"It-s am-a-zing what you don't kn-ow, Ame-thy-st. And she did care for som-eo-ne. Cr-ack, the n-ame was. And Ha-zel wo-uld pre-fer Pau-la to di-e." Crangle spoke, her face hanging upside down in front of Augustus.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... S-Shut up, you damn... machine..." Amethyst muttered. 

Augustus smirked a bit. "Good. I'm happy Hazel will care." He glanced at Amethyst, who just glared icily back. 

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle stared into Amethyst's eyes. 

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... W-What?" Amethyst asked shakily. Why was it... staring at her?

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The area flickered between total darkness and regular lighting, but only for Crangle and Amethyst. On the fourth flash, Crangle was in a different tree, looking over the dead body of Crack. There was a fifth flash, the body gone and Crangle in a third tree, watching Craixen. The flashing stopped afterward.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst was left frozen, perhaps shocked, disbelieving at what she'd just witnessed. "W-W-What... what the hell?" She glanced at Craixen. Had that... thing...?

Augustus turned, head tilted. "Oh, something wrong now?" He still kept that smirk.

"S-S-Shut up."  She became aware that she was... shaking.

Red frowned, concerned. "D-Did Crangle do something?" 

--

November 22, 2014 at 3:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle looked at Red, then turned back to Craixen.

--

November 22, 2014 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Crangle, what'd you do to Amethyst?" Red asked, head tilted. 

Amethyst sighed. "Red, shut up. Let's just... find Paula."

"Do we even know where we're going?"  Augustus muttered. "Everything's all... scrambled."

--

November 22, 2014 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"N-oth-ing." Crangle replied.

--

November 22, 2014 at 3:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"You're lying, aren't you?" Red frowned. "Lying isn't nice. You did... a-a thing."

"We should probably find King, too." Augustus was rambling to himself. "He might know what's happening. I hope he's alright. I want to get out of here."

The island shook occasionally. They were just minor quakes, enough to make the group lose their footing for a few seconds.

--

November 22, 2014 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle's jaw was wide open, and the flashing thing occured with Crangle and Red, this time. However, the visions were her getting closer to him with an open jaw. It eventually went back to normal. "Wh-at d-id I d-o?"

--

November 22, 2014 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Red squeaked, backing away. "O-Oh, w-why did you do that?! I can see why Amethyst acted so funny... that's not very nice."

"We should find King, yeah, sounds good." Augustus nodded. "Or just kill Paula. We need to... avenge Hazel..."

--

November 22, 2014 at 4:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The black flashes happened again, this time with Crangle crawling towards Red, with a creepy, insane grin on her face. It flashed back to normal after a while, and she was in the same position as she was before the visions started. "I do-n't under-stan-d what I am do-ing."

--

November 22, 2014 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.