RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

Alex

"Whoa. That's a thing." Paula whispered. She slowly and silently made her way towards the silhouette.

"Be careful." Hazel warned. 

--

August 30, 2014 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

I see a little silhouetto of a man

"Whoa..." Voltaire breathed, marvelling at the post-apocalypting scene before her. "This is so cool...''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The thing's eyes glowed, and light came from it's mouth, too. Both flickering, but it didn't move.

It was some robot fox thing. It just stood there. It seemed to be hanging onto something so it didn't fall to the floor.

August 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Paula stared, wide-eyed, at the machine. "Guys! It's a big robot!"

"A big robot?" Augustus echoed, running towards the mysterious thing. "Seriously? This... this isn't something that belongs on the island..."

"Peculiar." Hazel muttered. "... And creepy-looking."

"What if it's dangerous...?" Amethyst asked. Knowing the Island, it was probably some sort of destructive monster.

"Doesn't look like it could be." Was all Paula said.

"It does." Decadent spoke up.

--

August 30, 2014 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The whispers grew louder. A slight haze was entering the room slowly. 

The robot thing fell, breaking into pieces as the haze got close to it.

August 30, 2014 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Paula backed away. "Huh. It broke the machine. There's a foggy thing that can destroy metal."

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on." Augustus mumbled. "And it's kind of scaring me."

--

August 30, 2014 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Whoaaaa... I wonder what it'd do to people," Voltaire said aloud, watching the fog creep along the walls.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 30, 2014 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The haze came in contact with a few overgrown plants. They withered away almost instantly. The whispers grew even louder. A silhouette was seen in amongst a large amount of haze in the doorway the fox robot was in.

August 30, 2014 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Probably make 'em rot." Paula giggled, but was visibly backing away from the hall. "Is that another silhouette...? Ugh, I'm so curious, but..."

"Don't even think about doing something so stupid." Amethyst spoke up. 

"It only crossed my mind once."

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

She stepped backwards, moving behind Augustus. "Human shield," she said quickly, peeking out as the fog crept even closer.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus squeaked, turning to glare at Voltaire. "H-Hey! I'm not getting any closer to this than you are..."

"If anyone wants to die for science, now's the chance." Paula joked, still oddly cheery despite the situation.

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I suggest we leave." Skarner said, climbing out of the lab quickly.

The haze came closer still, beginning to harm the metal walls and flooring.

August 31, 2014 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"For science!" Voltaire shouted loudly, shoving Augustus towards the haze before scaling the walls and scrambling out of the lab.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus literally screamed, stumbling back away from the approaching haze and running off back to the living area.

"Well, I guess we have a new threat: death fog." Amethyst muttered, walking off.

Hazel stayed for moments longer, as did Paula, both studying the haze. One's eyes bright with interest, the others dimmer with dread. 

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The face of the silhouette could now be seen. It looked into both their eyes. Its eyes glowed red and it screeched.

August 31, 2014 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel screamed and scrambled away as quickly as her vines could carry her. Paula jumped back, startled, and slowly followed. 

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

After they got out, Skarner smashed the wall of the tunnel, causing dirt and debris to block the hole to the lab, cutting off the monster from the group.

August 31, 2014 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Meanwhile, a figure appeared in the doorway of the living area, its hair a matted, curled mess of tangles and an angry, icy glare in its eyes.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner turned, looking at the figure. "You will introduce yourself calmly." He growled, anger still with him from Augustus.

August 31, 2014 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Another stranger...?" Blue sighed. "Please let this one not be dangerous."

Paula caught up with the rest of the group, as did Hazel, both looking awfully shaken from what had happened to them.

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.