RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Island Of King Seven: The Old Kingdom

Jade

"Uhm, no. You're telling me just exactly who you are, or things are gonna get ugly, k? So let me pose a question. Who are you creatures?" the figure snapped, revealing itself to be a female teenager, with tight, dark blonde curls and a rectangular body figure. "Answers. Now."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"If you wish to be violent. You'll get violent." Skarner growled, slamming the side of the tunnel again.

August 31, 2014 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus stepped forward, suddenly feeling far more confident. This was someone who didn't know him, someone he could perhaps strike fear into. "There is no reason why I should reveal my identity to a nobody such as yourself. You are going to identify yourself, and I will see from there if you're worth sparing."

"... What is he doing?" Amethyst asked quietly.

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"No thanks," she rolled her eyes at Skarner, turning to Augustus without missing a beat. "And uh, if you're gonna toss around the whole 'I'm mighter than thou' facade, get off your high horse and fight me."

Voltaire kept silent, watching the unfriendly banter commence. Surely someone was gonna get hurt.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Fight you?" Augustus echoed. He tried to keep that confident smirk he'd seen King do so many times, but the thought of fighting someone he knew nothing about was... unsettling. The last times he'd done that, he'd gotten hurt. But he couldn't back down. "You could very well get yourself killed, you know."

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You want a fight, hm?" Skarner growled. he activated his crystal sheild. "You shall get one."

August 31, 2014 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"I'll take my chances," she said with a sly grin as a splurge of light exploded from both palms. Before anyone could say anything else, a solar flare cut through the room, heading directly towards Augustus. She turned towards Skarner, another flare ready to be fired.

Voltaire phased into the wall, deciding that getting attacked wasn't a desired option.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner roared, slamming the side of the wall. The tunnel began to shake. He burrowed under the ground, appearing right behind the girl and roaring again. "You wish to fight a Brackern?!"

August 31, 2014 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Not really, but if you're gonna be a whiny frick about it, then come at me!" the girl shouted in retaliation as she barely evaded a claw. Another solar flare burst from her hands, engulfing the room in a brilliant light.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The light mainly reflected off of his crystal armour, like a light show. Skarner roared, claw after claw. He even attempted to use his stinger. 
Through all the anger, he paused. He hissed, burrowing into the ground and not appearing again.

August 31, 2014 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus barely managed to scramble out of the way in time, his act of confidence shattered. "W-What the heck...?!" He sent thorned vines the stranger's way, hoping to strangle or impale.

--

August 31, 2014 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

But the girl knew what was coming. Size usually impaired mobility, and being the thin figure she was, she immediately dropped to the ground, rolling away from Skarner's attacks. A claw caught the fabric of her sleeve, cutting it and scratching the skin beneath. Quick to respond, she ignored the stinging sensation and immediately turned on her heel, burning the vines into a crisp with another blast of celestial energy. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-What the heck...?" Augustus murmured, summong vines from directly underneath the girl.

--

August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner didn't show up again.

He'd dug his way to the beach, lying down on the sand, watching the waves.

August 31, 2014 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

And that was exactly where are certain 6 year old stumbled out of the jungle.

The girl shrieked in surprise as the vines curled around her ankles, restricting her movement. She lashed at them with a burst of stellar energy, releasing it in the direction of the plant boy. It flew at him in a graceful arc, slicing through the air viciously.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus couldn't dodge this time, and the vines hit him hard, sending him to the ground. 

"Both of you, quit it." Amethyst snapped. "There is no reason for us to fight. And I'll kill you both if you keep this up."

"Shut up. She clearly wants a fight!" Augustus sent more vines at the girl, scrambling to his feet. 

--

August 31, 2014 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner just sighed to himself. The one he hated the most was alive. There were two idiots that didn't know the dangers of this place. There was some bossy girl, too. He hated it all.

August 31, 2014 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

He hated it so much he had almost killed two people. He bashed his claw on the sand. He'd been here for years. Gone through hell over and over. Even experimented on. But was he respected for surviving? No. He was seen as some insect. A bug. He was seen as something to fight other people's battles for them. He hated it. He hated them. He hated them all.

August 31, 2014 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

He was better off alone. It'd teach them to fight themselves, and not depend on him to save them every few seconds. He could walk off, right here. They'd never find him. They'd never bother looking for him. Maybe they'd die. Not his problem. His problem....was getting out of this place. 

August 31, 2014 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

She had long foreseen his attacks--they were getting quite repetitive--and waved them away with a casual flare, watching them fall to the ground as ashes. "It's not my fault planty over here acts like the darned Prince of Persia," she shrugged, her eyes lit up with a literal light. "Besides, it's a simple question if you'd ask me. Who are you freaks?"

"Mr. Skarner?" a child's voice piped up from the edge of the forest.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

August 31, 2014 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.