RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

Was never the most peaceful of worlds, this one.

But it was thought that when the Blackfrost Plague, the Robotic Uprising, and even the Master of the Darkness itself were defeated, there would be peace.

The peace didn't last.

The very same evil that first threatened the land has returned once more, in a final attempt to destroy the world, consuming it in neverending darkness. A world with no light, full of nightmares and suffering.

The skies grow darker this very moment, and faint whispers can be heard in the dark. Things are getting out of the ordinary, and quickly.

This time, it seems these dark forces will not give up until the very end.

This is it.

This is the Finale.

But one question still remains.

Are you truly Alone in this world?

September 4, 2014 at 7:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

-- RULES --

I doubt this will be needed as it'll be a certain trio of people here.

- Don't control other people's characters.

- Don't magically change the plot.

- Don't be overpowered, please.

- Humans are allowed, yes.

- Don't have characters with the same name to avoid confusion.

- Fill a form if introducing a character that isn't well known, or has changed recently.

- Feel free to introduce your own enemies, as long as they fit the theme. (E.g Shadow Serpent, not Rainbow Pony with lasers.)

That should do it. I've probably forgotten loads. Eh.

--

September 4, 2014 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

--FORM (Or, make your own. As long as it has the essentials.) --

Name:

Creature:

Looks:

Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

--

September 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

CHARACTERS I WILL BE USING :

Crack

Ace

Viper

Skarner

Cho'Gath

The Dark Master [And friends]

Shocker

Phoenix

Paws

Grace

+ More, if I decide to introduce them on the way.

--

September 4, 2014 at 8:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

A strong wind blew across the land. 

Clouds had covered the sun, making it darker than normal. The clouds were grey, like it was about to rain. Something seemed off, though. It wasn't usually like this when it rained.

Crack stepped out of his cave, glancing at the sky. "Another rainy day, huh." He sighed. he didn't mind the rain, but he wished they'd get a bit of a break from it. Maybe he'd have a word with Shocker soon. "Damn bird and the weather. Learn to balance it..." He muttered to himself as he walked a few steps away from his cave. It wasn't much, barely noticable, but it was home. And he liked it.

--

September 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

YESSSSS IT IS BORNNNNNN

okay I'm on my tablet (computer acting weird) which is stupid when it comes to copying/pasting so I cannot use forms

so here's who I'll start off with (most likely adding more later but eh)

Amethyst

Red

Augustus

Hazel

Distortion

Gardenia

"It's getting cloudy again. And not fluffy clouds. Rainy clouds." Red noted, peeking through the branches of the forest canopy. "Do you think it might rain soon? We should go back." 

"That's what happens when you see rain clouds in the sky, Red." Amethyst replied. It was all he asked these days, almost like he'd never seen rain before. He sounded, in fact, almost nervous half the time. 

"It's windy, too. What does that mean?"

"Sometimes it's just windy." Did Red ever run out of questions? Probably not. Amethyst had yet to see a day where that was the case, and Red had been (literally, half the time) dragging her out for "fun forest walks" for ages. 

"It's darker than usual. Do you think it could be a storm?"

"Maybe."

--

September 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Ace was leaning against a tree, close by to his lake. He saw the reflection of the clouds in the sky from the water. Another rainy day. Slight chance of thunder....no swimming for him. Not that he swam for fun. His entertainment was in science, in his cave that could only be accessed through the lake. He hardly got visitors, but he preferred it that way.

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Seems gloomy today~" Hazel chirped, wandering around in no real direction. "As usual! So, so gloomy these days. But peaceful! A gloomy sorta peaceful."

"You realize there are probably people nearby, right?" Augustus said quietly. Hazel had talked him into walking around with her. For no real reason. She didn't seem to mind the high odds of rain, either. 

"Sooo?"

"You're pretty... loud."

"I know! And I don't care!"

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Phoenix was woken up by Hazel's loud voice. He looked down at them from a tree, sighing. He wasn't mad, he just wished she'd respect other people when they wanted to sleep. However, he looked up at the dark clouds. Odd...he thought it was earlier in the day. Clearly not.

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus noticed Phoenix. Of course Hazel had already been disruptive. "It's not-"

"Not what?" Hazel asked.

"It's not very poli-"

"What isn't very polite?"

"When you-"

"Isn't the weather strange today?"

"Quit interrupting me!"

Hazel giggled, turning to Phoenix. "Wouldn't you agree? So much rain."

(hazel already you're so annoying wtf)

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Phoenix responded with a short chirp.

Skarner, as usual, was lying down under that one tree in the middle of the field, alone. He also watched the clouds. It wasn't normal to have this many days of rain. Maybe Shocker messed up? Or he was messing around. He tended to do that.

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"It's most peculiar." Hazel went on. "Probably gonna rain soon. Augu, maybe we should go back soon."

"Don't call me that." Augustus muttered. "And you're the one who insisted on coming out here, keep in mind."

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Phoenix sighed, flying off into the forest to leave them be.

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"True. 'Cuz I thought we'd be able to chill out here, and meet friends." Hazel glared at him. "But you're just being all mean!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. Let's... keep walking."  Augustus replied, mostly to shut her up. 

"At least the trees're nice." 

"Yeah, yeah."

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

A strong wind blew across the land.

Crack shuddered. That was...not normal, by his standards.

Ace had little reaction, just looking at the wind's direction.

Skarner simply lay there, not even looking up.

Phoenix landed in a tree as he felt the wind. He looked towards where it'd come from. Wind had never been that strong.

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, that was wind." Hazel noted, shivering. 

"Yes, yes it was." Augustus muttered. "Stronger than usual."

Hazel scampered over to the nearest person, who happened to be Distortion (he frequently went on walks, leaving a telltale trail of burned foliage where he went). "Hey! That was strong wind!"

"... I-It was." Distortion stammered, backing a few feet away. He didn't like being near people. 

"Whoa, windy!" Red laughed, turning to Amethyst. "Windier than usual! Weird, huh? I think it's weird. We should go back. Which way is back?"

Amethyst just sighed. "It was just wind, Red."

--

September 4, 2014 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crack heard voices. Eh. He wasn't in the mood for talking. He hoped they'd leave. He couldn't stand Red's.....personality.

--

September 5, 2014 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"But it was really strong wind!" Red pointed out. "Could it be dangerous? Like, what if there's a big storm coming?"

"I doubt that it's anything different from what we usually get." Amethyst replied. As unusually rainy as it was these days, couldn't be more than that. 

"What if it's something worse than a storm? What if there's something... bad coming?" Red's usual grin turned into a concerned frown. "Going back can wait. There could be something bad coming." And with that, he darted off, leaving Amethyst to just follow. She'd drag him back later.

--

September 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crack couldn't stop himself from letting out a low growl, due to hearing Red for too long. He sighed. They probably knew he was here. "God damnit."

--

September 5, 2014 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

And sure enough, Red showed up. "Hey! Crack! Hi! Something bad's gonna happen. I can tell. It'll be bad. Like, worse than rain. We've been getting a lotta rain lately, though. And it's been no fun. But, like, soon something different'll ha-"

"Red." Amethyst appeared soon after, glaring at the blood-drinking monster. "Can you just... not shut up for five seconds?" 

"... Sorry. But it's true!"

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.