RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

Crack was murmuring under his breath as Red spoke. "Egh. Maybe. In my opinion, Shocker's being an idiot."

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Or mayyyybe there really is something bad about to happen." Red replied, making several random gestures. "I can just tell. But nobody else believes me! It's really bad. ... And what's an idiot? People say that word a lot. And look at me when they do. Is it a bad-"

"Red." Amethyst repeated. 

"... What do you guys think the bad thing could be?"

"Dunno. Your imagination, probably." Amethyst sighed. 

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"It's entirely possible. I mean, we've had things like this happen before." Ace's voice was heard, as he stepped into the small clearing. "So yes, Red could be right. For once."

"Ugh, god damnit." Crack muttered. "Can't we have a few weeks peace?!"

"I never said we WOULD be fighting anything, now, did I? I just brought up its possibility." Ace replied calmly.

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I think that's what'll happen." Red nodded. "Sadly. it feels like that'll happen. And it won't be pretty."

"But there are possibilities it'll just be a sucky season of rain." Amethyst pointed out. "Which is what I'm hoping for. We deserve this peace."

"Doesn't mean we'll get it." Red muttered. 

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"We all have good points that can be true. Although with our luck....something'll be on its way." Ace sighed.

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"But what could the something be...?" Red wondered aloud. 

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You never know anymore, Red. But it won't be something good, I imagine." Ace replied.

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"It's never anything good." Red sighed. "Bad stuff always happens here. It's gotten to the point where we just brace ourselves for things to get worse and worse. Which sucks." 

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"There's still hope-" Ace was cut off as a stronger wind blew, and leaves blew off trees, shaking them violently.

A dark, violet-purple lightning bolt hit the tree in the center of the field, where Skarner lay. He instinctively burrowed into the ground, appearing further away from it.

"...Nevermind." Ace finished. "I think we should check that out.."

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Purple lightning! Purple lightning!" Red shouted, with more random gestures. It was hard to tell whether he was excited or afraid.

"It does look like something worth taking a look at..." Amethyst agreed. "Whatever the hell it was." 

"Purple lightning!" Red darted off. 

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Others were in the field too, such as Skarner, Viper, Phoenix, and even Paws. They had crowded around the tree, which was burning with a shadowy-purple flame.

"The heck.." Crack murmured, as he burst into the field.

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Peculiar." Hazel, who was also at the field (and had dragged along Augustus and Distortion) muttered. "... Poor tree."

"What could've done this?" Red asked, wide-eyed.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

A very familiar voice echoed around the field, the violet flame glowing brighter.

"Oh, you know....me. The one you thought you'd killed, all those years ago."

"Oh, god, no. Hell. No." Crack murmured. HE was back?! How?! 

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... This can't be happening." Amethyst muttered, half to herself. "He was dead. We didn't think he was dead, he was dead..."

"Oh, no." Hazel squeaked. 

Red just stared, blankly, realizing this was much worse than he could have imagined.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You all thought I died? Oh, silly, silly things. You didn't even bother to check after the wreckage on the airship, hm? No matter, I'll forgive you. Your deaths will be approximately TEN times worse, rather than eleven." The voice continued.

"Stop...freaking...taunting us. We aren't SCARED, of you, you god damn...thing." Crack growled.

"Oh, Crack. That breaks my heart. I'll break yours later. Literally." The voice left with a laugh.

The skies were now a dark violet, and purple lighting struck rapidly.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"We've killed him once." Amethyst said shakily. "We can do it again."

"Can w-we?" Red asked. "I'm scared..."

"It's a scary situation." Distortion mumbled.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Look, people. We just need to stick together...I mean...yes, we've done it before." Ace spoke up.

"Agreed." Skarner murmured.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So we'll just do it again." Hazel attempted a confident smile, but she was clearly nervous. 

"How do we do it?" Red asked. "I mean, sticking together's a start, but... how do we avoid failing?"

"We avoid dying. That's it, really." Amethyst replied with a shrug.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"We use all our strength. We stick together. We listen to each other. We help each other. Nobody left behind." Ace said confidently, trying to have hope.

"The dragon is correct." Skarner nodded.

"Then, LET'S DO THIS!" Paws shouted, overeacting as usual.

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Hopefully, that keeps everyone alive." A certain headless woman muttered.

"When'd you get here?" Red asked. "A-And... it will work. It'll keep everyone alive and we'll save the day and maybe nothing bad'll ever happen again."

"... I just kinda showed up. And I guess you can dream." 

--

September 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.