RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

Soon enough, the ground flattened out. There was an old, mossy wall that could easily be flown over, and an iron gate, a circle seal in the middle of it. 

"Seems as though the pieces go there. But we should hang onto them in case they are...stolen." Skarner nodded.

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"And they're cool-looking." Hazel added, grinning.

Gardenia appeared near the gate, touching her hand to it. "Yup, as expected, I can't unlock it." That really just made her all the more determined to find the other pieces. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Shocker tried to fly over the wall, but got knocked down to the floor instead. "Ow."

"Are you alright?" Clara asked, tilting her head.

"Been through worse, I'm good." Shocker chuckled, standing up and shaking himself.

"I suggest we leave soon." Skarner murmured.

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yeah. Nothing much to do here." Distortion agreed, nodding. "At least we know where it is now."

"Where do we go to look for the thingies?" Red asked, eager. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I remember seeing Tom go near the plains. Or what's left of them. Stan went to the lake...and I think Paul went to the forest, over there." Clara spoke up.

"Lake is closest. We go there, then." Skarner nodded. "If we're ready to go, we go. If you want a look around, we will wait." 

--

November 8, 2014 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I don't see a reason to sticking around." Gardenia shrugged. She was raring to go. 

Augustus nodded. "Yeah." He just wanted to get things over with. People like Gardenia and Red, eager to get themselves into danger, confused him. 

--

November 8, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Then we shall depart." Skarner nodded, heading down the stairs, followed by the rest.

--

November 9, 2014 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

The others followed.

"Oh, I wonder where we'll be going!" Hazel had a bounce in her step. Despite everythig that'd happened, she seemed excited. 

--

November 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Lake, as stated previously." Skarner replied with little emotion.

The forest they walked to began to get slightly misty, like the temple's mist, but a smaller amount.

--

November 10, 2014 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"A lake." Distortion repeated to himself. "Oh, this could go wrong in so many ways."

"B-But like, what'll the lake be like? Will there be fish?" Hazel rambled on eagerly to no one in general.

--

November 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Fish might be hiding. Or dead." Skarner replied.

--

November 11, 2014 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Oh, I'm sure they're not dead. They probably don't even know what's going on!" Hazel laughed. "Fish are silly. But they're cool, too."

"The fish won't be the focus of this, Hazel." Augustus pointed out.

Hazel just shrugged. "Well, I wanted to discuss something other than the upcoming fight, the near-imminent chance of more of us dying, or any of that."

--

November 11, 2014 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The group reached the lake. The air was slightly misty, most of it hovering over the water itself. If it weren't for the dark skies, it would be quite a pleasant sight. 

"Once a nice, relaxing place." Skarner sighed.

"I can imagine it to be." Clara agreed, looking around.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"And it'll be relaxing again once we fix everything!" Hazel chirped, wandering around. 

"If we manage that." Amethyst muttered. It was too quiet. and it wouldn't be long until things went to hell. At least, knowing everyone's luck.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Suddenly, three steel nets were launched out of the mist at the group. Two hit Shocker and Clara, locking them up and then pinning them to the ground. Shocker tried struggling, but couldn't get it off. Clara tried to freeze the net, but the ice shattered off. The third net narrowly missed Amethyst, but hit Ash instead.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"E-Eeeh?!" Red squeaked, looking around. "Where'd those come from?! This is bad..."

"I can't see a damn thing in this mist." Amethyst murmured. Naturally, she'd been phased by the whole nearly-trapped-in-a-steel-net incident.

"Well, it's got to have come out from somewhere." Gardenia piped up. Hesitantly, she jumped from shadow to shadow, trying to make something out in the mist...

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

It seemed like there was something hulking over Amethyst. It was about twice here size. It had thick armour, with many scarred symbols and such engraved onto it. It had yellow eyes, and a set of sharp teeth. Its claws had been extended with metal, even sharper than the originals. Its feet also had sharp claws.

"Remember me, Amethyst?" It grinned, looking quite initimidating in the mist. "Do you remember the Space Wolves?" And with that, he swiped at Amethyst with a claw.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-What the hell?!" Amethyst exclaimed, barely managing to jump out of the way. On reflex, a stream of violet flame came out of her hands. Damn. This wasn't good. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The Space Wolf Commander (SWC) roared, blocking the flame with his thick armour. "Are you stupid? My shadow version was also immune to flame, hell, he even USED a flamethrower." He slashed at Amethyst again, roaring.

Ash, being hurt by the steel net, called weakly. "S...Stan..."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"G-Goddammit..." Amethyst didn't manage to dodge this one, and was knocked to the ground. "S-Shut the hell up."

"Oh, shoot." Gardenia murmured, materializing behind SWC. Shadowy blades went the enemy's way. She doubted they'd do much, but a hit was a hit... 

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.