RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

The blades got stuck in the armour. SWC laughed, kicking Amethyst before turning around. "And who do we have here? You're new. Doesn't matter. You'll die anyway." He took out a few small blades, throwing them at Gardenia.

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Gardenia seemed to vanish from sight before anything could even hit. She reappeared again, a bit further away, sending another wave of larger blades. If she could at least get a dent...

Amethyst took advantage of the distraction and tried to scramble away, sending a last blast of fire at SWC. It wouldn't do much, but she wasn't armed, and was good as useless. No point.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Still trying the flames, huh? Weak." SWC laughed, as some shadow blades scratched his armour. He charged at Gardenia, claws ready to strike.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Gardenia vanished again. "Dammit. Barely a mark..." She couldn't keep this up forever. She was already growing tired.

And then Augustus sprung into action, vines swarming towards SWC. He didn't know what had encouraged him to do it, where the sudde bravery had come from, but here he was. It would be a distraction. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

SWC chuckled, and that chuckle soon turned into a laugh. An evil one. His armour began to heat up, glowing red. It was so hot that it set the vines on fire. He grabbed the vines, beginning to pull the towards him.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"O-Oh, shoot..." Augustus murmured, backing away. He struggled to release his vines from SWC's grip. "This has gone horribly wrong..."

"Really? Couldn't freakin' tell!" Amethyst snapped. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Scared of getting burnt, Augustus? Oh, it isn't that bad. You'll only die." SWC growled.

Ash lost it. His eyes went a dark purple. He snarled, teleporting out of the net, which collapsed to the floor. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus tried to scramble away, but it was no use. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ash. "What the...?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Ash leaped at SWC, but the Commander turned, about to bash him to the floor. However, Ash vanished, appearing behind him, knocking him down. Ash had also grown in size. He began to bite SWC, chewing through his armour like it was paper.

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Whoa." Augustus murmured, using the attack to break free. Had this thing... always been capable of doing THAT?

"Yeeaaaah! You wreck 'em, Ash!" Hazel cheered, flailing about. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Ash then transformed into something different. He stood on his back legs, looking almost exactly like Crack, apart from the purple eyes. He grabbed SWC, and threw him into the floor multiple times, before it knocked him out. 

Ash roared, breaking the net cages that held Shocker and Clara, before he fell over, slowly turning back into his usual, shadow wolf self. He seemed tired, breathing heavily.

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... You did iiiiit, Aaaash!" After a moment of shocked staring, Hazel ran over to Ash, pulling him into a hug. "You alright? That must've been hard on you..."

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Ash was silent again, almost asleep.

Clara approached the Commander, looking down at him.

He was barely awake, and hurt bad. "You...traitorous...mother.."

"I'm not a traitor, Stan. Stanley. This is me. Clara."

"..Clara? The hell is that, Anivia?"

"That isn't my name. It's Clara. And yours is Stanley. Well, we call you Stan. You like action figures and space battles. Wouldn't shut up about wanting to go to space at lunch. Do you remember?"

"..Jesus...then..the hell am I? And the heck are you?"

"Daniel. He did this. To us. That small creature that just beat you into common sense is Ash."

"Damn.."

"So, I suppose you can apologise for trapping me by agreeing to help us stop Daniel from taking over the world?"

"..Eh...ah...alright. I guess."

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yaaaaaay! Victoryyyyy!" Hazel got to her feet, cheering again. "So, uh, that's progress, right?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Ugh. Hurts." Stanley grunted, standing up. 

"I suppose we go to the plains now. Stan, give your piece to Hazel." Clara nodded.

"Piece? What, this thing?" Stanley asked, holding a black piece of stone, similar to the others. It had a claw symbol on top of it. He gave it to Hazel.

--

November 16, 2014 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel grinned. "Yaaaaay! Another piece!" She played with it in her hands, before slipping it into one of her sewn-up purses with the others. "So, uh, how many are left?"

--

November 16, 2014 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Two. Tom...Thomas, really. And Paul." Clara replied. "Paul will be the hardest."

--

November 16, 2014 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Why's that?" Hazel asked, head tilted. "We've only had... a bit of trouble with these guys. Surely, the next ones can't be too hard."

--

November 16, 2014 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Thomas is a giant robot. Paul...Paul...uhm...I'm...we don't talk about Paul." Clara murmured.

--

November 16, 2014 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Is he, like, a bad thing?" Hazel asked. "A really, really bad thing?"

--

November 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.