RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

"Oh, god. I remember what he did to Paul. Creepy stuff, man. You can't even get close to him without...dying." Stan grunted.

"I'm..not sure how we'll get through to him." Clara murmured.

--

November 17, 2014 at 3:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"You can't get close to him?" Distortion echoed. "What... what do you mean?" It couldn't be too bad, right? He himself couldn't get near anyone without burning them...

--

November 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Since Clara's too scared, I'll say what happens. Right. Daniel, or as you know him, The Dark Master or whatever, twisted him like us. He's some ghost-thing. I'm only remembering from vision, cause I haven't been myself. But he has this weird haze...and if you touch that haze, you decay quite rapidly. So, uh." Stanley spoke loudly for the others to hear.

"There's no messing around with him." Clara nodded sadly.

--

November 18, 2014 at 4:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Decay." Distortion repeated. "That's... worse than I thought."

"I can see why he could be dangerous." Augustus agreed quietly. "B-But, let's cross that bridge when we get to it." The thought of mist that killed and decayed everything it touched was an unpleasant one, saying the least.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Yeah. Even we aren't sure how to deal with him. We didn't really know much when he was himself, either." Stanley muttered, stomping his foot.

--

November 18, 2014 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So, he'll be a toughie." Hazel concluded, nodding. "Well, there's only one of him, at least. And we haven't failed at anything yet, have we?"

--

November 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Eh. Don't get your hopes up, miss." Stanley muttered. "Right, we going to get Tom or what?" 

"Yes, we should go." Skarner nodded.

--

November 21, 2014 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yeah, let's just get this over with." Augustus agreed quietly. "So, uh, where are we headed?"

--

November 21, 2014 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Tom was at the plains. Whatever's left of them." Clara nodded.

"Alright, let's wreck this guy!" Shocker shouted, ready to go.

"Don't be too confident." Stanley growled.

--

November 21, 2014 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Worst case scenario, we all die." Amethyst spoke up. "... That was supposed to be positive but came out brutally honest."

"Let's just hit the plains and stop being Debby Downers." Hazel chirped, picking up her pace. She was excited. 

--

November 21, 2014 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Hmph." Stanley muttered, at the back of the group, with Ash and Clara. They were...the odd ones out in this group.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Augustus and Hazel were, as usual, side by side. Amethyst and Red were a bit behind, the latter trying and failing to strike up conversation with the former, who was probably lost in thought. 

Distortion watched Gardenia jump from shadow to shadow, there one moment and gone the next. It was interesting. "I just hope this is all over soon."

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner was at the front, with Shocker. Ash occasionally shivered, whispering things to himself, while Clara and Stanley tried to calm him down.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I hope Tom's as easy as everyone else." Hazel murmured. "Well, it hasn't been easy, but.. possible." 

"Barely." Augustus muttered. "How can you be so positive about this?"

She shrugged. "Only thing you can do in a time like this."

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

When they reached the plains, there was a large robot in the middle.

The plains were either black or a dark, dead green. Many trees nearby were dead and toppled.

However, the robot in the center was looking down at the floor, its back hunched over, and eyes weren't shining, they were dull.

"...I don't think he's meant to be like this." Clara murmured.

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"What's wrong with him?" Red asked no one in general. "Should we go up to him? Something's clearly wrong."

--

November 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

There was a large gap in the robot's chest, and many broken gears on the floor. Its treadmills were torn.

"..He's dead...but what killed him...and..where's the piece?" Clara murmured.

The piece of stone, it was silver, was held in the robot's open palm.

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel picked up the piece. "Well... this is sad. But... at least we have the piece, I guess... but you're right. What could've done this?" Even her attempt at positivity was a bit lacking. 

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

As if in response, a large screech was heard.

A large, shadow spike erupted from behind the robot, then turned, smashing through it's head, in an attempt to kill Hazel.

Clara froze the moment the spike smashed the robot's head. That was her friend..

Stanley just yelled, falling over.

Ash groaned, falling onto his side.

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-W-What's that!?" Hazel shrieked, scrambling back. "It... nearly killed me...."

"Another thing to fight, probably." Amethyst muttered, hands already ablaze.

"Looks like it'll be tough!" Red chirped, eager.

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.