RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

More spikes emerged from the ground, and eventually, the monster itself.

It was a large creature, many spikes coming off of its main body. It had the signature dark purple eyes, and sharp teeth. It also had three heads.

The creature shrieked again, visible, purple waves going around the area. Oddly, they did nothing to the group.

Apart from Clara, Ash and Stanley, who were now on the ground, in immense pain.

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... The hell is that?" Augustus murmured.

Distortion stepped back, afraid. "It's... only hurting them." He noted. That was... odd. 

"Then let's kill it ourselves!" Hazel chirped, sending an armada of vines towards the creature.

--

November 21, 2014 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The spikes made quick work of Hazel's vines, and it wrapped around one, flinging her into the air.

Another spike grabbed Skarner's tail, bashing him into the ground a few times before throwing him into the forest.

Shocker flew past, grabbing Hazel in the air and putting her down on the floor. "Careful, man!" He sent a bolt of lightning at the monster, but it hardly did anything.

--

November 22, 2014 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel landed on the ground and nodded shakily. That'd been too close to death, or serious injury, for her comfort.

"H-Hazel, you alright?" Augustus asked, running over, eyes wide with concern. "That was... it looked... terrifying."

She nodded again. "Y-Yeah... think so..."

"Save the goddamn love story." Amethyst muttered, sending a stream of purple fire towards the beast. "This damn thing apparently doesn't wanna die..."

Red lunged at the monster, bladed arms out. 

--

November 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Suddenly, the area began to flash. Black, to regular. A music box, was heard. The monster shrieked, and to everyone, a face of a heavily distorted creature, its jaw open, flashed. It has white, glowing irises.

Shocker, Clara, Stanley and Ash fainted, and it began to affect everyone else, too. (The fainting) However, the area turned completely black. The only one not affected was Amethyst, now looking at a place of darkness, and nothing else, apart from a light shining on where she stood.

--

November 22, 2014 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"W-What the hell?" Amethyst murmured shakily, looking around. She couldn't see anything. Where had everyone gone...? "What the hell is this...?"

--

November 22, 2014 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Two glowing white irises were seen in the darkness. "C-a-an yo-u he-ar me? Ame-thy-st? Thi-ngs ar-e no-t goo-d for the fut-ure-"

The voice was cut off as the world returned to normal.

The monster was gone, and Amethyst was left standing next to her fainted companions.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst looked aroudn, wide-eyed and confused. "The hell just happened?" She wondered aloud. Not that anyone could hear her, because they'd all passed out. Which made things stranger.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner crawled out of the forest. "Ugh..I see you won."

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"R-Really, I have no idea what the hell happened..." Amethyst replied quickly, looking around. "Everything went black, and there were eyes, and a voice..." She trailed off. "Damn. I sound insane."

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You do. But I believe you. This area, from where I was, was flashing." Skarner nodded.

"Ugh..my head,man.." Shocker groaned.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Dunno what the hell it was, though." Amethyst sighed. "The voice asked if I'd heard it, said my name, and now here we are. I guess it's a victory, though, and that's what matters..."

Hazel shakily sat up. "W-What happened...? Ow. Ow. That hurts. Ow."

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Odd. Maybe it's an illusion." Skarner murmured.

"Oh, god...what was that.." Clara murmured, trying to stand but falling over.

The 'kids' seemed to be hurt the most.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Maybe." Amethyst nodded. That'd be... well, an explanation. And she couldn't think of any other.

Augustus got to his feet. "Well, we have the piece, and we got rid of the... thing."

Distortion nodded. "I-I guess so. That counts for... s-something, right?"

"Yeah!" Hazel chirped. "But... some of us're more shaken than others."

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Stanley held his head. "Ugh...geez.."

Ash whimpered and groaned, unable to stand.

--

November 22, 2014 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So, I guess once everyone feels better, we can keep going! Yay!" Hazel cheered. 

Gardenia appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "In all seriousness, though, the heck happened?"

Hazel just shrugged. "Something in our favour!"

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Ugh...this...hurts..so much.." Clara cringed, unable to stand.

Even Stanley fell back down. "Hell.."

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... You g-guys alright?" Distortion knew it was a stupid thing to ask, but he felt concerned and wasn't sure how else to express it. He couldn't get too close to them or anything. 

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"..I...want my mother.." Clara managed to say. She had tears in her eyes.

"Right...they are kids, remember.." Skarner murmured.

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Distortion nodded. "I hope they... g-get better soon."

"Yeah!" Hazel agreed. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner things'll get better. I think. I hope."

--

November 22, 2014 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.