RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: // Finale \\

cam6780

DM grunted, throwing Amethyst against a wall, but not hard enough to knock her out.

The glass wall shattered, however the fighting stopped.

The shadow creatures had stopped fighting, as well as the kids, both groups leaving a path down the middle of the temple for the figure. 

It was Grace.

She walked down the path that had been cleared, reaching the area where the glass had broken - the shards vanished.

"Stop this, Daniel."

"Ah, you finally showed up." DM chuckled. "I suppose I'll kill you and get this over with."

"Kill me? Please."

"Bring it on."

--

November 23, 2014 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Didn't see that coming." Amethyst muttered. She would've done something, but it felt wrong to interfere. And at the same time, she could already tell that she'd burned her hands very badly. "Goddammit." She wasn't much good if she couldn't use her fire.

--

November 23, 2014 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The kids and shadow creatures watched as the glass rebuilt itself, becoming a magic barrier.

DM sent a shadow orb towards Grace, which she dodged swiftly.

"I never thought I'd have to use this spell, ever." Grace sighed, a green sword appearing in her hands. It had a leaf symbol on the blade, faintly glowing a light green.

"A sword? What a joke." DM hissed, a shadow orb being sent her way again.

However, she blocked it, and it went right back at him, hitting him in the face.

DM staggered, annoyed. "Hmph."

--

November 23, 2014 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

DM made his own sword appear in his hands, it was similar to Grace's, but was purple, and had a shadow aura coming off it. 

They clashed the swords together, the clang sounding through the area. Their faces were mere centimetres from each other as they struggled to win.

Eventually, they both pushed back, sending them both skidding on the floor.

"Stronger than I remember." DM hissed, appearing behind Grace, about to slice her head off.

Grace whirled around, blocking the swing, kicking DM in the stomach. He retaliated with a quick kick, knocking her to the floor.

"THis is where you die." DM growled, his sword glowing with more shadow aura.

Grace's did the same, but with green.

Once again, they clashed, and the light around the area seemed to dim, the brightest things being the glowing weapons.

--

November 23, 2014 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Red managed to recover from his daze well enough to realize what was going on. Even he knew that, at this point, there wasn't a point in interfering. It was between DM and Grace. "O-Oh, boy..."

--

November 23, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Grace used her tail to trip DM up, and then use both her feet to kick him, causing him to hit a wall.

She quickly stood up, murmuring a spell to make the loose stones trap his arms, so he couldn't move. She then murmured another spell, and a orange mist flashed in the area. "No more escaping. You can't vanish. You can't move."

Despite him trying, DM couldn't. "Fine, finish it. You can't fix this world. Or live with what you've done."

Grace pointed her sword at DM, murmuring words in languages never heard before. Her sword began to glow brighter, and green aura became more visible.

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Everyone watched, frozen. There wasn't much for them to do, just wait to see what Grace did.

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Grace closed her eyes while murmuring, the sword seeming to draw light from the area itself.

Then, she opened her eyes, looking straight at DM.

His eyes widened. "You're actually going to-"

His words were cut off as a large, green beam of energy erupted from the sword, going straight into DM, turning the area green for a few seconds. 

The monster Amethyst had seen earlier was watching from a distance, outside of the temple walls on a tree.

The shadow creatures had all vanished.

The darkness of the world was gone.

The sun shone.

"Ugh, geez..man." Shocker mumbled, shaking his head.

Some rubble nearby shook, Skarner crawling out of it. "Hmph."

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel shakily got to her feet. "I-Is... is it over?"

"I hope so." Red said quietly. 

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The energy barrier faded away.

"Yay!" Clara cheered, hugging Stanley, who responded with a yell of triumph.

Paul just nodded.

Grace stood there, sword still pointed at DM's body, letting out a deep breath. "Daniel?"

For a second, there was silence.

"..What?" Came the reply.

DM looked up at Grace - his eyes were yellow, no longer purple.

The stones holding him crumbled, allowing him to stand.

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The monster kept watching the scene from its tree. It then flickered - it was gone.

"I'm...I, uh, apologize. I wasn't...me, if that makes sense..dark magic can have its effects...I..eh..went to far.." Daniel tried to explain, awkwardly.

"Oh, shut up, you." Grace sighed, dropping her sword and hugging him.

Then everything went white.

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Grace heard a faint voice, calling her name. It was hard to hear at first, but it became clearer.

She eventually opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She felt light-headed.

Looking around, she saw that she was in a hospital, on a hospital bed. There were a large amount of wires and such connected to devices, that connected to her arm. Were these keeping her alive?

"...Mom..?" She called, looking at a woman who was sitting on a chair, weeping.

The woman instantly looked at the girl, an expression of shock and happiness on her face.

"Are you...are you really...awake?" The woman asked, walking up to the girl.

"I..think so. Where am I?" The girl replied, only to recieve a hug as a response.

"Oh, Grace, everyone's been worried sick..." The woman sighed, standing up. "You've been asleep for months...I must get your father! And your friends...they're all outside!"

The woman left the room, leaving Grace by herself. Months.....wow...how much school had she missed?

Suddenly, there was a large amount of noise outside.

The woman returned through the door, followed by a man, who was most likely her husband and the girl's father. He hugged the girl instantly, also brought to tears.

A doctor walked in next, followed by a group of....kids?

"Stop pushing, Stan, sheesh!" A young girl complained as they pushed into the room.

"Hey, she is awake! Ash, I told you she'd wake up!" Another said, jumping in happiness.

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Grace , we've got so many games to play at school! Like...uh..Clara made up this one..Frostbite, it was called! It's like, one person is evil and trying to rule the world with ice, and the other players gotta stop her! And then there's this story Paul made, called Silent Forest, and Tom made a game called Rise of the Machines! Oh! We can finally play your and Daniel's game again! Alone!"

As they left the hospital a few hours later, a brief image of a certain monster flashed in Grace's mind.

"Wh..wha...hm.."

"what's wrong, Grace?"

"Oh, nothing. I thought I saw something, but my imagination is too big."

"Oh, alright! Hey, wanna do our project for science Together?"

--

November 23, 2014 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle:

With all this anger, guilt and sadness,

Coming to haunt me forever,

I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

Is this revenge I am seeking,

Or seeking someone to avenge me

Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free..

--

December 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle:

Ninety years without slumbering

(tick, tick, tick, tick),

His life's seconds numbering,

(tick, tick, tick, tick),

It stopped short — never to go again —

When the old man died.

--

December 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

All Villains: *zombie dance* CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT...AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE BEAST ABOUT TO STRIKE

--

December 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Bands:

1. Daniel, Clara, Stanley, Paul, Tom, Grace, Frank (Vocals, Guitars etc)

2. Cho'Gath and Crangle (Pianists)

Small Groups:

1. Leafy, Ivy, Olive (Carols, etc)

Solo:

1. Ace (Guitar)

2. Leafy (Singing - Only when he thinks he's alone)

--

December 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DLiQR13-vg

--

December 16, 2014 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.