RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Heh heh, I just remember this resident.

Nobody

She was always criticizing me as if she was jealous of me. I remember I was posting a plot, and she said, “Well, it’s more like it was telling a story than a plot.” Then she told me that my art is nowhere near the expertise of Carmen (I’m not even going to lie Carmen is pretty legit though, especially at animating. She is a boss.) Her critiques were so suspicious because, she never given me any kind advice for me to improve. If you’re going to criticize someone at least help them out! I think she did that to provoke me into fighting her, and prove to the RES that maybe I wasn’t worthy of being a Resident. However, she never managed to do so. I don’t even remember her account. I wonder if she did this to anyone else? Maybe it was just me? Hm. 

--

September 4, 2014 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

Is she like a red poppet?

And if she talks in black text it's probs Rosy, but Rosy wouldn't know Carmen.

I actually subscribed to Carmen :3 She is the boss of the bosses in RES 

xD

--

September 5, 2014 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nue

Aha, I know who your talking about, I think...t I asked you to look at one of my older drawings (I think I've got better from then, tho) and asked for advice.

Then she came along and said that you weren't really the best person to give advice about drawing and that SHE should do it. Ugh..

--

September 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nue

Aha, I know who your talking about, I think...t I asked you to look at one of my older drawings (I think I've got better from then, tho) and asked for advice.

Then she came along and said that you weren't really the best person to give advice about drawing and that SHE should do it. Ugh..

--

September 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

Wow! What a bitch. Hope she's not on RES anymore.

--

September 5, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nobody

Yeah, she doesn't or at least I don't think she does anymore. 

I think she was a white and pink katsuma. 

I don't remember her user, though. 

AYYYEEE I'm subcribe to Carmen too. 

--

September 5, 2014 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.