RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Land of The Masked: A Fantasy Roleplay

cam6780

"Get the hell up here you idiots! I've got limited shots here, and they're being wasted on saving your bloody lives!" Hoxton shouted, continuing to attack. "And oi, crystal wing chick, if you're alive, you can come too."

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"We're trying, we're trying!" Lance replied, barely heard over the shots and the scrambling of the Masked. He tried to hold them off with blasts of dark energy, and Amethyst's violet flames helped, but he still would have much preferred if Lawrence had, for once, not done something stupid. 

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Tell me when you're at the frikin' door! When you open it, duck and walk through - there may be a sensor mine or two I made lying around down there. There ain't any more after that though, I promise." Hoxton ordered.

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria, who had assumed that Hoxton had spoken to her, hopped up to  the building he was on. She then whipped around, sending a vibrant spray of crystals towards the Masked below. There was no way she was dying now, especially after she'd made it so far. Besides, she could have allies soon. And that meant a better chance at survival.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 1, 2014 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Lawrence made it to the door first, as he'd easily enough hovered through the hoard of Masked. After a while, Lance and Amethyst managed to catch up. "Okay, uh, we're here..." Warily, the shadow became tangible and opened the door, heading inside. He and the others had to be careful, of course. Setting off a mine would be a stupid way to die. 

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Bloody hell, you scared me to death." Hoxton muttered, seeing Aria. "Right lads, head up the stairs!" Hoxton shouted.

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Heh, sorry," Aria replied as she swiftly made her way towards the stairs. 

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 1, 2014 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Lawrence quite literally flew up the stairs, followed by his companions. "Hello, there." He turned to Aria. "Cool, uh, wingy things."

"Sorry about Lawrence." Lance said. "With his whole... getting the attention of the hoard thing."

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Just a word of warning would be nice next time, sweetheart. And you better not bloody confuse me for one of them things down there. I've a mask of my own." Hoxton muttered. They were running out of time. "We'll do introductions later. Grab those planks of wood, put em here. We'll get to the next roof. Be safer there if we lay low."

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Oh, thanks!" Aria replied as she snabbed the planks and placed them in their designated area. "And ah, yeah. I'll come with a warning next time."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst nodded. "Safety's certainly the priority." She agreed, her and Lance already getting to work.

"Oh. Oh, damn..." Lawrence muttered. His tangibility was going. He visibly flickered a little, as though a living glitch. "This sucks. I could've been useful."

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Hoxton ran up the planks, getting onto the second roof. "Come on, we're not on a bloody romantic stroll. Hurry it!"

--

November 1, 2014 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria immediately got to work, accomplishing individual tasks left and right. She was an efficient type of person, which was most evident during times of trouble.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"At least you can do things, winged chick. Hurry up the rest of you tossers!" Hoxton shouted.

--

November 2, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"We're trying, we're trying." Lance muttered through his rushed work. "Except Lawrence isn't."

"I'm freaking intangible!" The shadow snapped, floating through a wall to demonstrate. "Not my fault!" 

--

November 2, 2014 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"All you have to do is bloody walk up a piece of wood." Hoxton muttered, taking some planks from the second roof, making a bridge to the third. He ran across, however, the second plank snapped. He lost his balance, grabbing on to the remaining plank. "Ah, bloody hell! Ugh!"

--

November 2, 2014 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

As she slowly came to realization of what they were doing, Aria dropped her plank on the roof and leaped across the building, landing gracefully on her feet. She stood there, waiting for the others to catch up as she sent an armada of crystals down at the Masked.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Hoxton began to pull himself up, seeing as they were all...slow. Had it been a good idea to save them? Probably.

--

November 2, 2014 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Lance and Amethyst were trying to keep up, but the former was constantly nagging Lawrence about who knows what, and the latter was trying to keep said former from slowing everyone down. Without success.

"Dude, I can't freakin' help it if my physical-ness isn't working." Lawrence went on, hovering along. 

--

November 2, 2014 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Hoxton eventually got back up on the plank, getting to the third roof. "Thanks for the help lads. If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. F***ers. Now stop bloody bickering and get over here!"

--

November 2, 2014 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.