RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Land of The Masked: A Fantasy Roleplay

Alex

"We're looking for someone." King said. "The Source." 

"Basically, the one that kind of made this whole mess in the first place." Hazel muttered.

"It's... i-it's about Spencer." Leona said quietly. She couldn't just keep it to herself, and she couldn't lie and pretend she was fine. It was obvious she wasn't. "Green... t-thinks... he's the reason why..." She trailed off. It was probably obvious what she was going to say, but... she didn't feel comfortable saying out loud Spencer was dead.

--

July 10, 2015 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"You guys found the source?!" Corona squealed excitedly. 

"He... What?" was all Legion could really say. She felt her shoulders dropping, as if someone had crushed her heart and pulled her entire body down with it."Why would he think that?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 10, 2015 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yes. The truth behind it was..." King paused, searching for the right word. "U-Unexpected."

"He says he made the door out of the hospital collapse." Leona explained shakily. "And that's what...." No, she still couldn't say it. She couldn't just call Spencer dead.

--

July 10, 2015 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"...How so?" came the voice of Striker.

"You used your powers..." Legion trailed off, maintaining a gentle tone. "Hey Green? Hey... Green, look at me."

"I-I panicked okay! It was an accident," he lashed out, taking a quick sliver of a look at the two before bowing his head on the ground. "I never meant to... k-kill him."

"I know. Nobody blames you for this."

"It's all my fault..."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 10, 2015 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

If someone could knock off CPD's Plague Doctor mask that'd be great

Rek'Sai's head burst through the wall, dropping Dave next to the group with her jaws. She spat and vanished back into the wall.

"Un-comfort-able, I wo-uld s-ay." Dave muttered.

The debris placed to slow CPD down was almost broken, she could see them, and they, if they turned around, could see her eyes, bits of the body and claws. "P-Igg-IEs..." She called. "I AM AlmOst HErE."

--

July 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Leona didn't say anything. What was there to say? Spencer was... dead. And Green had done it. 

"Well, see, it turns out the Masked had been created by... a person." King said. "A little girl, in fact."

"W-We still have that thing after us..." Sage murmured, backing away.

Hazel didn't give a second thought as she sent another armada of vines at the hybrid. "Then we just kill it." Would the vines even do anything? Maybe they'd shove the monster around a little. Hopefully.

--

July 12, 2015 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Most of the vines decayed before they could do anything, and CPD broke through the barrier of debris, laughing. "HeLLo MY DEaRS."

"U-h o-h." Dave spoke.

--

July 12, 2015 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Dave!" Legion exclaimed in surprise, though her attention was almost immediately directed towards the abomination that once was her friend. She sent an arc of azure light towards the opponent, hoping it would do something to stunt its progress.

"Striker, it's that thing again!" Eruka shrieked, raising her weapons and pointing them at the creature.

"Indeed it is," Striker replied cooly as electricity began to form in his hands. "Let's see how it fares against all of us, shall we?"

Neither of them had even began to attack when Legion's arc struck the thing's mask, knocking it off.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 12, 2015 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

CPD's mask was hit off, falling to the floor. It revealed CPD's broken, horrific face. However, the mist vanished as soon as the mask dropped off, and so did the music. Crangle stood there, shivering, before lunging forward and hugging Legion. She said nothing, yet.

"O-h." Dave spoke.

--

July 12, 2015 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Legion squeaked in surprise ready to attack. When she realized what was happening, she slowly returned the hug. "What happned to you?" she managed to ask.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 12, 2015 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crangle was silent for a few seconds before replying. "I n-ev-er di-ed when Tony sm-ash-ed me. Shu-t down, y-es. An-d the-n I h-eard the musi-c, and....I c-ould s-ee wh-at w-as happ-ening...an-d...a..and.." She trailed off.

"Sou-nds horr-ific." Dave spoke.

"I-t w-as." Crangle spoke in a whisper.

--

July 12, 2015 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"I-I'm so glad we could save you," Legion replied in an almost inaudible voice. "You don't have to do into detail if you'd rather not."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 12, 2015 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"It sp-oke throu-gh me, t-oo. I apo-logize for lo-ss of li-fe.." Crangle murmured.

"Yo-u cann-ot be blam-ed. It was the cr-eature's doi-ng." Dave spoke.

"I su-ppose. Wh-o ar-e you?" 

"D-A-V-E Unit. Sm-ashed up, exp-end-able robo-tic uni-t th-at worked in the hos-pital. Sh-ot off and crawl-ed back to fi-nd th-is gr-oup aga-in."

"We h-ave much in comm-on." Crangle nodded once.

--

July 12, 2015 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, this has... occured." King said. "I suppose we're all on the same side now, correct?"

--

July 18, 2015 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I-m not bi-ting you-r fa-ce off any-more." Crangle replied. "Wh-at do w-e do n-ow?"

"Wait-ing for or-ders." Dave spoke.

Rek'Sai's growl was heard.

--

July 18, 2015 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I suppose we're back on track." King said. "The tunnels only go on for so long... we're bound to find her soon."

"Unless you were wrong about her being here." Hazel muttered.

--

July 18, 2015 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I assu-me you are still sea-rching for the sou-rce." Crangle spoke.

"Y-es." Dave managed to nod.

"We won't fi-nd her by st-anding around in h-ere." Crangle crawled onto the ceiling. "I su-ggest moving."

--

July 18, 2015 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I assu-me you are still sea-rching for the sou-rce." Crangle spoke.

"Y-es." Dave managed to nod.

"We won't fi-nd her by st-anding around in h-ere." Crangle crawled onto the ceiling. "I su-ggest moving."

--

July 18, 2015 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Well I guess we could team up for now," Techno replied with an eyeroll. 

Striker nodded. "Let's get going, shall we?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

July 18, 2015 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Strength in numbers." Altair agreed. 

"We're... so close." King murmured. He began to walk, and the others followed. "I can tell, we're... so, so close." 

--

July 18, 2015 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.