RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > The Land of The Masked: A Fantasy Roleplay

Jade

Outside the door stood a young girl with dark brown hair that fell to her waist and overall shorts with a white collared shirt beneath. She had a calm demeanor, her body nearly untouched by the wreckage of the city. ''I came for the Anti-Masked Society,'' she introduced herself. ''My name is Blair. Mind if I enter?''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Actually, I think people'd like to hear my voice instead of yours. So you can shut the f*** up, thanks lad." Hoxton said, turning to face him. "You think you're so bloody cool, eh? Well, you aren't. You're just a bloody stupid ghost that nobody gives a f*** about, understand me?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

King grinned. Ah, yes. Exactly what they needed, another memeber. "Oh, of course. You, young miss, have come to the right place. Step inside, it's safe in here."

"S-Shut up." Lawrence snapped. "I know I'm not cool, and I freaking know everyone hates me. I'm just sick and tired of everyone treating me like sh-" He was cut off as he noticed the person at the door was, most certainly, not Lance. "Oh. Damn."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Thank you,'' Blair responded as she strode confidently into the room. "So, what are you plans so far? Is it going to be some sort of mass-eradication on the Masked, or have you really found their orgin?''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Why don't you quit acting like a first grade student and actually do what you're told effectively? You were the idiot that caused all the racket back there, don't you forget that." Hoxton growled. "And 'ello, sunshine. Don't mind me and this idiot."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm not an idiot, and I do what I told when I find it neccessary." Lawrence replied sharply. 

"No you don't." Amethyst muttered.

King tried to ignore the bickering. They were people, even if they had... difficulties with one another. "The plan is to find the source of the Masked, and take advantage of it."

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Hm, when have you done what you've been told effectively...no, the balcony crash made too much noise, uh..you kept talking and then alerted even more monsters when we were sneaking...when we were building that plank bridge, you did almost nothing and slowed everyone down. Anything else mate?" Hoxton asked, crossing his arms. "Are are we done here?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Blair noted Hoxton's comment and gave him a wave before turning to King. "Got it."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Let's focus on welcoming the new girl." Lawrence said, quickly and quietly. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

''Hey, I'm Aria,'' Aria said with a casual wave of her hand. "Sometimes I slay Masked and stuff. But not Hoxton, he's cool."

"My name's Blair. I do the same. I don't know who this Hoxton is, though."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm Lawrence. And everyone hates me, and I'm a shadow of a person!" Lawrence laughed, though it ended quickly. He was only half-joking. 

"I'm Amethyst, and I guess I sometimes light Masked on fire." Amethyst spoke up. 

"My name is Kingswell, but I prefer to be referred to as King." King attempted a friendly smile. "I'm kind of in charge here. Altair's the one at the computer, he doesn't talk much... we're, in short, planning on slaying all the Masked."

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"That sounds like a party," Blair smiled, adjusting her hair as she took a look around their hideout. "You have a nice place, by the way."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I'm Hoxton." Hoxton nodded, moving away from everyone to look at a few posters on a pinboard.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"O-Oh, really, it's mere luck we found it..." King laughed, gesturing around. "But fortunately, we've been able to remake it into an impressive shelter. It has about a dozen rooms for people to rest in, a couple rooms of food, weaponry, and other supplies..."

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Hm, you've made a good use of it," Blair commented before her gaze wandered to the pinboard as well. She walked towards it, observing its posters.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"And it's bloody Christmas in 'ere. When're you getting the chimney, mate?" Hoxton asked sarcastically. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

King, seeming to have no idea what sarcasm was, merely murmured about chimneys being "an open entrance for the Masked" before going over to the computers. "So, Altair, nothing in the tunnels?"

"No." Altair replied. "As far as I can tell, nothing has been broken into."

"Good, good. So... er, are you guys hungry?" King asked, turning back to the newcomers. "Or tired? Or anything?"

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

''All of the above,'' Aria laughed. ''But mostly just thirsty.''

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

November 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Was sarcasm, mate.." Hoxton muttered, reading pinboard notices.

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"O-Oh. Sarcasm. Yes." King nodded, pretending to understand. "We only have water and canned food, but we have plenty of empty bedrooms. I'll be right back!" And with that, he vanished down a corridor. 

--

November 15, 2014 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.