November 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

wait who am I using for together

I know the list contains

hazel

king

new person uno

new person deux

did I just use a spanish number then a french number?

yes

--

November 30, 2014 at 1:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I got an idea for an augu thing for post iok and

Augustus hadn't wanted to go to the Island of King memorial. His therapist had suggested it, something about "exposure". These days, everything was just goddamn "therapy".  Apparently, he could be classified as a "victim of trauma". All these terms didn't really effect him as much as he felt they should've. 

It was a cold winter day, snow up to his ankles. He didn't like the cold, and had bundled himelf up in one of his father's lab coats from their house. It was all his now, and whenever he wasn't in therapy, he spent his days there. 

He made an effort to avoid any information on the scientists. He wasn't ready for that. Not ready to be reminded of Hazel.

But yet, as he strode through the crowds, he found himself running into another familiar face. 

"Red?" Augustus murmured, staring. The kid was taller now, taller than him. Still the bright-eyed, red-haired youth he remembered, though. "Why are you here?"

"Felt like going." The red monster replied, shrugging. "And... why are you here? I haven't seen you, like, at all! And I've kept in touch with all the other people, too."

Augustus avoided eye contact out of habit. Red was probably staring at the scarred side of his face. And he wanted to avoid the question. Saying he was in therapy was probably not a good idea. "I dunno. I guess I just felt like it, too."

"So, Augustus, how's your life been?"

Well, I've been fluctuating between suicidal and just angry at the world, so I guess that's just about average. Regular kind of coping. Someone decided to sign me up for therapy, so now I'm stuck with that. I spend my days wallowing in guilt over murdering the only person I loved. That's what he thought. But he replied with "I'm fine. And you?"

"Kind of bored, these days." Red said with a laugh. "People don't approach me in public, for some reason. It makes me kinda sad. I guess they're all intimidated. Or whatever."

egh I'll finish it later

--

December 1, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

WHOA DID I TYPE THAT?

--

December 3, 2014 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

... where it go

--

December 3, 2014 at 1:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

well guess what: i saved it in a doc for quick access purposes

--

December 3, 2014 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

dealing with stressful situations

red: probably just tries to lighten the mood and convince himself/others things will be okay. until he gets legitimately scared, in which he starts panicking and crying

amethyst: not too well at first. tries to block it out. and usually ends up completely stressing/upsetting herself out later on and probably snapping. 

king: he actually handles things pretty well. since a young age he's suppressed most emotions, putting them behind a smile. not a happy smile, but a knowing, analytical one. he convinces himself it's not the end of the world, and as long as whatever matters most to him (iE THE ISLAND) is intact, he'll probably succeed at keeping his cool

augustus: literally tries so hard to master king's approach to things but he's not emotionally capable of it and ends up in p much "gone". he goes silent and just sort of seems to stop existing as augustus. heroic bsod would be quite the understatement. sometimes he'll snap and just give up on life and stop caring, but for the most part he just shuts down until he can handle things properly

altair; he probably gets frustrated more than anything. dunno yet. he doesn't like to cry or look "weak" around others, as he already thinks he's "pathetic" because of the fact he's a "good-for-nothing cripple"

sage: panics. a lot. he puts too much pressure on himself frequently and while he can handle a lot, anything particularly earth-shattering (death of a friend/family/etc) will turn him into a sobbing wreck and he'll be inconsolable for ages. probably blame himself for everything. he has a tendency to pace when he's stressed/upset. 

kara: literally just rage. she burns everything. 

--

December 3, 2014 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

which character would celebrate christmas first? red probably. on like november 1st.

like he'd start making his xmas wish list and everything and everyone would be like "red it's november sit down and eat turkey"

and hazel would be like "our creator's canadian thanksgiving is not on her mind"

and everyone would gaze beyond the fourth wall

--

December 4, 2014 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Spencer can't handle stressful situations, in all honesty. He can't calm himself down without using his powers, but if there isn't any calmness to increase, he's screwed ad probably just ends up working himself into a panic attack.

His powers are so messed up but he's so precious omg

--

December 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I crave rp ideas but idek why

like I already have masked and hype for t:d (SCREMAS) why am i doing this

--

December 4, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

masked quarantine and island aspirations

more or less confirmed

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

spencer would be a freaking sadistic jerk as a vilalin tbh

inducing insanity and deppression in those who get too close

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I need somewhere to document the weird dream from last night

why not here

basically I was stuck at school with my friends until the youth worker offered to take us all home

somewhere along the way her flesh fell off and the car crashed

my school friends were gone and I pulled out my tablet and for some reason got on tinychat

cam and mei appeared???

we somehow concluded we'd fallen into a parallel dimension and there were demons everywhere

we ran down the abandoned street

something made a streetlamp explode and it fell so we just panicked and ran faster I think one of us punned

some demons attacked us but we kept running

finally we reached a house and we didn't realize it too was the nest of a demon until it was too late

we'd been sitting there for a few minutes catching our breath and calming down when suddenly the kind woman who'd let us in grew extra limbs and fangs and attacked us

we ran and I jumped throuh a closet and woke up

what an adventure

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"you'd think eliminating the infection would be enough

but nooo

now we have a GODDAMN WALL TO BREAK THROUGH"

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"oh, is this the thing from, like, twenty years ago?"

"seems to be"

"wasn't it destroyed? I mean, there's a memorial and everything."

"And yet, here we are, the sound of waves in our ears."

--

December 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

au where the ships of all kinds (romantic and platonic and family-like. all the relationships.) live happily and don't suffer or die

--

December 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

maybe gardenia's alive

one-armed 

but alive 

hmmm

--

December 8, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"What happened to your arm?!"

"A chunk of gold burned it off."

"And your... uh... head?"

"I never had one of those lol"

--

December 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Paula, why the hell do I keep dying? I have swords and cool fire powers. This makes no sense."

"Well, Amethyst, all of those who have killed you share two gifts. Do you want to know what they are?"

"Hell yeah."

"Common sense and the ability to act like something other than a reckless idiot."

"... Why are you so mean to me"

it's almost 2am I should sleep but I can't get off the computer

--

December 14, 2014 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.