RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > All Those Other Plans: A Lazy Misc Page

Alex

kara and amethyst probably have a lot of differences in their strengths/weaknesses tbh like just cuz they're both fire elementals doesn't mean nothing

Kara:

-It basically erupts from the ground around her in explosive bursts

-Little aim, but who cares? Not her. Kara doesn't care.

-It's actually fire-coloured

-Considering she doesn't care for people, she can basically run around a battlefield, blowing everything and everyone up. 

-She can actually withstand most fire. Yes, she's fireproof. Run.

Amethyst:

-It comes from her hands. For some reason.

-Better aim that Kara, by a long shot. 

-Guess what? It's purple. Why? I don't know. 

-Really, there are a lot of things she can do with them but I'm tired.

-Unlike Kara, she isn't fireproof. Maybe a bit more resistant to fire than the average living creature, sure. But even her own fire will end up burning her if she uses it too much in too little time or ends up stressed out/tired. She doesn't exactly fare well in long fights because of this. 

wow I feel like I did something successful

--

December 14, 2014 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

a tmr-based rp would be fun but I'd feel the need to put, like, a million twists on it

somehow the grievers would be dead people

and wckd would be even more evil

"this is a hopeless project. we destroyed the exit ourselves."

the entire world would be lost to the Flare, or something worse

except the original creators

tried to make a cure on their own

now probably severely deformed and half-insane

they might somehow take away everyone's immunity

yeah uh nah I shouldn't be allowed to do this

tmr is already deppressing enough

--

December 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Vessel may seem like a creepy all-knowing entity but she's really not

She can read minds/memories but only random fragments. She'll know you fell into deppression when you were 13, but she won't know it was because your best friend got hit by a car.

Or, on the other hand, she might know of your fear of heights, but not how you got it from nearly falling to your death.

She has to stick around someone for a while to actually piece everything together.

but she's rlly frickin creepy so don't let her do that

--

December 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Those alarms, it's the only thing you ever hear anymore, signalling on some sort of timer. Perhaps the remnants of the building you now stand in were part of a train station. In another world, maybe that train would have arrived. It's probably crashed and killed everyone on it somewhere far away.

In this desolate place, your only friends are the corpses, the broken buildings feeling like distant background objects. The frozen ones, the preserved ones, the ones you can still see into the eyes of. They all share a look of realization, realization that they weren't going to escape. You will likely join them one day. And you'll all be melted in the scorching summer. 

Sometimes, on the wind, you'll hear their faint laughter. The laughter of the ones that did this, waltzing along in the winter breeze. They're almost microscopic, just a stream of glowing lights in the air. 

They're laughing at you. At your planet, which they have now made into a planet that could only suit them. Things had been going so well on Earth. Humans and creatures had finally gained rights, then, from the sky, had rained these beings of disaster.

Earth had become hell. 

Igoring their mocking cries, you try to scavenge the new corpses for any supplies. Then glance around for any survivors, or worse, any vessels. 

Coast is clear. 

You move on.

... whoa that might be cool

--

December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

another comedy rp would be fun tho lol

--

December 15, 2014 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

egh I want to write but then I'd have to update my USB

as my computer needs to be repaired sometime this week

--

December 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

srsly tho that alien apocalypse vessel thing

might work on it

--

December 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Setting: Idk. But there are both humans and creatures, like in Masked. Unlike Masked, however, the entire world is in this state and there's insane weather. Spring and summer are blisteringly hot (like 40-50 degrees?), and fall and winter are at Arctic levels of cold (we talkin negative 30-40).  It's been a couple years since everything went horribly wrong, unlike in Masked. In Masked, it's been a while. 

What Exactly Happened: Uh one day aliens showed up, ruined weather patterns, and started devouring people. Uh, I dunno, man.

The Alien Things: The alien things are basically like tardigrades... FROM HELL. They travel in tiny, barely-visible swarms, glow, and really just look like little dots covered in limbs that allow them to crawl around. There's no known way to kill them. They've stopped turning people into vessels as much, and usually just do it in waves. There's probably some huge underground nest with a queen or something.

What's a Vessel Tho: Once again unlike Masked, 'vessels' are more just diseased people than zombies. They just grow ill and die, and don't convert people or turn violent. Well, sometimes they turn violent. Mostly, it's just an insanely painful process that often involves victims being devoured from the inside out by nasty chemicals and stuff, but usually the mere existence of the aliens in one's body is enough to give the victims hallucinations or put them in a coma. So, they don't feel it. It usually takes a few days for symptoms to show up, unlike in Masked, where (FOR NOW HAHAH) transformation is instant.

if I can figure out a better cause and a better villain and make it less like masked I'll prolly use it

--

December 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

comedy rp tho

oh my god what if someone got mad for their treatment in an rp and decided to make their own au (probably a thinly veiled ripoff hybrid hellspawn of literally all other rps) and take charge for revenge

but who would do that

--

December 15, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I've learned about this place... so, so, sooo much. Other than the memorial, there're websites that'll tell you all the juicy information. This information just made me want everything so much... so much more, ya know? I have the power to bend reality to my very will. It was only due time I decided to... try this out for myself, haha."

"... Oh, who am I? Why'd I bring you here? Well, you were randomly chosen! Don't feel special, 'kay? Because this is as realistic as possible, and a lotta you will probably be dead by the end of these next few weeks."

"And the name's Aspire. I'm Royal now."

--

December 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Imagine entering a tiny cave in hopes of finding 

uh

something worth finding

and accidentally summoning a huge and dangerous demon that starts destroying the world

and going on an adventure across the world to find another cave

with an even stronger demon

to kill the demon you unleashed

then both the demons turn against you and start wreaking havoc

... is this what i get for listening to curse of the diamond

jammin

--

December 16, 2014 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

one of the demons is probably vessel

--

December 16, 2014 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

what even is vessel tho

probably the result of a demonic summoning gone wrong

in the original backstory she has a bit of a past with kara

hint: kara and her former best friend weren't the best at summoning demons

--

December 16, 2014 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

http://dreamself.me/d/lqxu vessel's other summoned demon friend

--

December 16, 2014 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Do you really, honestly think that summoning a demon could possibly go well? You're already on thin ice, after Operation Ablaze..."

"Tch, should I be giving a crap right now? I nearly burned down this damn building, and there's no dark side to this. And, seriously, check this out. Demon... resting in this cavern... seeks a human to bestow its endless power upon. Damn, this is good. Daaaamn, endless power! I'll even let you do the honors."

"... Fine. But if a teacher catches us, I get to place the blame on you."

"Hell yeah. Let's do this!"

--

December 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

http://dreamself.me/d/lqxC If someone can somehow recognize her...

http://dreamself.me/d/lqxE this one will totally stump you lol

--

December 17, 2014 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

like selfies? great

don't? too bad

http://dreamself.me/d/lrbr I guess this is kind of an amu redesign? all i did was mess with the skin tone a bit and outfits but i think i like this better. 

http://dreamself.me/d/lrbu augu wearing swaggy clothes

http://dreamself.me/d/lrbv this isn't a redesign, it's masked au hazel. she had to cut her hair and she looks a lot more srs. would've given her a jacket but effort

http://dreamself.me/d/lrby older!red, probably

http://dreamself.me/d/lrbx Gardenia, who has two arms and a bucket to cover her headlessness. gr8 strategy

http://dreamself.me/d/lrbz Masked!Sage, who also had to cut his glorious hair

--

December 22, 2014 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

if you were to say that 9/10 of my ocs probably are weebs/nerds 

I'd nod grimly and confirm it

--

December 29, 2014 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

if king got the sims i can promise you it'd kill him

he'd neglect everything in life and try to make the sims live in a utopia

he'd succeed

but at what cost

--

January 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

motives for my villains are weird

King- Obsession, without a doubt. The island became his unhealthy priority and he put aside his family and friends and common sense to give in to his kingdom and its strange rules. He didn't care how many people died or went insane, his goal was a kingdom with a decent ruler.

Augustus- Whether it was revenge or legitimately wanting to satisfy King, Augustus wanted to prove he was far more than the failure his father had called him. And by iok 6 he certainly just wanted to piss his dad off tbh

Amethyst- nah man she was king's pawn

Hazel- She was hella pissed at King and Augu forgetting about her and using her for their own gain and just wanted to mess everything up

Paula- "omg island is mine i'll be everything king wanted and more" not to mention she was kind of insane after all the things that had happened

Talos- I never figured it out tbh whoops I think he hated the other Guardians or something

Sadie- Well, she'd not intended to cause the apocalypse. She just wanted to shut up her verbally abusive servants.

Vessel and ???, the demons from that other idea- They want to settle an ancient feud. Well, the spirits in them do. That is, the spirit in Vessel. The second demon probably doesn't have a physical form. Or maybe it will later. 

--

January 3, 2015 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.