Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > All Those Other Plans: A Lazy Misc Page

Alex

sullivan needs a comeback

sullivan will get a comeback if taken from death ever happens

--

May 15, 2015 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

PAULA NICKNAMES EVERYONE IT'S CANON

likelikelikereally let's look at my current maskededed cast and a couple dead people

Sage is probably just called a bunch of random stuff. Sagey is common af paula's bad at nicknames it's terrible

King's Kingu or Kingupingu and sometimes Kingy 

Leona's probably crystal kid or some lame tokyo ghoul nickname

Spencer's Spencey or Spencemeister or some nickname related to Feels

Altair's totally been called spacekid/spacekiddo and of course Alty is a thing

Hazel's got hazu and hazey and probably some nicknames related to plants

Lawrence and Lance were the L bros

while deceased there's always amumumumumumumu and augugugugugugugu

also Sadie doesn't get any nicknames because Paula refuses to believe a 12-year-old stole her look ("BLUE HAIR AND PIGTAILS ARE MY THING WTF DO YOU KNOW I MEAN YOU'RE LITERALLY 12")

--

July 17, 2015 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

rp where bugs are the enemy

then again please no

--

July 17, 2015 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Topaz hesitated at the entrance to her cousin's apartment. It'd been years since anyone in the family had spoken to Amethyst. If the rumors were true, she wasn't in for a particularly pleasant visit. 

She was about to ring the doorbell when the doors swung open, a rather suspicious-looking Amethyst glancing around, checking for dangers only she could think up. 

"Just me, Amethyst." Topaz said. Her cousin nodded, but didn't seem convinced. "So, why was it you called me over?"

Amethyst led her inside, the look of concern never leaving her face. "I found one, and it hasn't left. I think it's real. But if it's real, t-t-that means..." She trailed off. Her voice was little more than a shaky whisper, as though she hadn't spoken to anyone since getting off the island. If her aunt was right, that was actually the case. 

"Keeping in touch?" Topaz asked, though she already knew the answer. It was the polite thing to say, wasn't it? 

"Trying to." Amethyst replied quietly. "T-There're other survivors, a-a-and they don't h-hate me or anything, I think, but sometimes... everything g-gets jumbled up, a-and I see... I see things." 

"Things?" 

Instead of an actual reply, Amethyst just vaguely gestured to her eyepatch. "I see things. Bad things. I don't think they could've a-actually happened, but it scares me. S-Sometimes, I can go out and m-meet people. But the visions come back, t-they always come back. I know they're not real, but..." She paused, muttering something Topaz didn't quite catch. 

"Come again...?" Topaz asked, frowning. 

"I don't know that much anymore." Amethyst finished, leading Topaz into what was probably a guest room of sorts. There was a layer of dust on everything in it. "Do you see it, too?" 

The only newish-looking item in the room sat on the floor, looking ridiculously out-of-place. Topaz didn't want to believe she saw it, the very appearance of the item making her blood run cold. 

On the floor of Amethyst's guest room, sat one unopened bottled letter. 

--

July 23, 2015 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

For 1am, that was actually kind of well-written. Can I applaud myself?

--

July 23, 2015 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Possible Masked 2 Appearances:

Ellis

Limit

Paula

Sullivan

Vessel

Ren

Borealis

Stella

... this will be narrowed down as the premiere appraches

--

July 31, 2015 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

old nerds will return too tho 

King's gonna be frickin pissed when sadie's alive and uh not be doin too well in terms of mental stabiity

Leona's gonna be older and badass

Altair's gonna maybe have a weapon. A cool one. 

--

August 2, 2015 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Prolly Gonna Appear:

Sullivan

Vessel

Ellis

Stella

Might Appear:

Ren

Borealis

--

August 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

okay yeah I like that setup 

--

August 9, 2015 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

okay yeah I like that setup 

--

August 9, 2015 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Four years after the incident of the walled city, all appears peaceful. While the apocalypse rages on above, people have found new life in the underground sanctuary below. The city is lively, there's always enough food to go around, and the Masked are far above, oblivious to the world beneath. 

At least, that was what everyone thought. 

The Masked had been replicated outside of the city thanks to a traitor, in the first place. A strange man, only known as Clovis. One day, he simply left, a strange little girl in tow. Less than a week afterwards, the Masked took the rest of the land. Barely contained in the remnants of North America, no one's sure quite what Clovis did, or how he did it, but with him vanished all information about the in-progress cure to the infection. 

Back at the drawing board, the scientists working on the cure have no idea why Clovis essentially started a new apocalypse. The years went by, and the dread of his return only grew. Masked became common again, and leaving the tunnels became rare. Clovis was bound to come back and finish them off, wasn't he? 

The general population of the sanctuary doesn't know where the new wave came from, or how close they were to a cure and immunity. Higher-ups have agreed it's safer that way, considering how dangerous a paranoid mind is. But how long until the sanctuary is broken into? What if they can't fend off Clovis's attack? What then? 

An answer appeared sooner than anyone could have ever predicted. 

With the tunnel destroyed and hundreds dead, the survivors are forced aboveground once again. For some, it's not the first time. For others, it could be their last. 

Either way, who will survive when they're forced aboveground again?

--

August 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Prolly Gonna Appear:

Roger

Conrad

Vessel

Ellis

Stella

Might Appear:

Ren

Borealis

--

August 16, 2015 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

IOK!King vs Masked!King

Who would win: IOK!King

The man's ruthless, honestly. Masked!King still has his sanity holding on by a thread, so he'd at least hesitate a bit at the idea of killing technically himself. IOK!King? Well, just tell him that his Masked version's after his kingdom and honestly the man's dead

--

August 18, 2015 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Ridiculously Human Robots like Paula and friends are honestly jerks

Then we have Scrap who's literally some mishmash of earth and alien tech and made mostly from random junk and tbh Scrap's a cinnamon roll

--

August 18, 2015 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Starting in Tunnels: 

Leona

King

Altair

Vessel

Limit

Outside Tunnels:

Roger

Conrad

Stella

Ellis

--

August 19, 2015 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I found this on deviantart here http://anonymous-muffin.deviantart.com/art/Villain-Interview-Meme-245371036

I don't own the memes but I sure as heckie own my OCs B)

Would you show the viewers a shred of kindness by allowing us to know your name(s)?

S: I-I'm Sadie Chance.

K: Kingswell Izlan.

C: Clovis. Uh, just Clovis, for now.

Are you male or female?

S: W-Well, clearly I'm a girl >:[

K: My name is Kingswell, so the answer should present itself.

C: Psh, clearly I'm the daintiest little lady you've ever seen. ... That was a joke.

How old are you in human years?

S: I'm almost thirteen.

K: W-Well, since taking over the island, I've... lost count of the years.

C: I'm thirty-three years old~

What exactly are you?

S: I dunno, I'm a girl who apparently did bad things.

K: Biologically? More or less human. I'm not sure how much the island has done to me, but something does feel distinctly... different, these days.

C: I'm just a guy with some, uh, enhancements. Nothin' too major, just immunities here and there, and an artifical mind link to- oh, no, I'm giving too much away~

Do you have any powers?

S: Over the years, I've gotten the hold of my telekinesis. I can also do something that people are calling, uh, 'pain waves.' I'm not sure what it is, but it apparently hurts people.

K: Once again, I'm primarily human. I do suppose the odd connection I have to my island's flora and fauna counts for something, though...

C: Other than the itty bitty changes I've done myself, I'm your average guy.

Who is your archrival, and what do you hate about them? Do they have powers?

S: My rivalry is with a select group of people who call themselves the Anti-Masked society. All I know is most of them aren't human... and they wanna kill me.

K: Those who interfere with my kingdom are declared enemies and targeted without second thought. Many islanders have tried to rebel against my rules, so I've had to deal with them.

C: Oh, what? Archrival? Naaah, it's quiet as hell here. Most of the tunnels are full of people probably out for me, though. I'll have to take 'em down...

Do you rule over any sort of land, country, county?

S: I guess the city I once had counted.

K: I have my island, and it's all I need.

C: Not much except for HALF THE FREAKIN' CONTINENT! Haah, I love the Masked infection. Spreads like wildfire. Wildfire in the brain.

Why are you considered "the bad guy"?

S: I accidentally started a zombie apocalypse, kinda.

K: They said my experiments were cruel. But... t-they simply didn't understand. Couldn't understand.

C: Well, I found out how to replicate the Source not long after people started theorizing about there being one in the walled city. It felt like fate, so I... I unleashed her.

Do you consider yourself purely evil?

S: No. I didn't want to hurt anyone in the first place, no matter what people try to say.

K: Hardly. Everything I do, I do for my island.

C: Well, maybe what I'm doing isn't heroic, but... I couldn't just let it go to waste. And besides, it must've been destiny.

What do you think of the others in the quiz room?

S: Two creepy science men. I don't like them.

K: As long as they don't get in my way, I can continue to view them as possibly-decent people.

C: A little girl and some nutjob in a labcoat? Psh, I'll put 'em to shame.

On a rate of one to ten, how powerful do you think the villain next to you is?

S: A negative eleven. He's just a human!

K: The gentleman below me, I would have to give... a three. He may be immune to Masked, but he's still as human as I am.

C: The little girl's got potential. A solid seven. She's too merciful, though. Inexperienced. I'll do right what she did wrong.

Now, how powerful do you consider yourself to be?

S: I dunno. I guess I'm up there, kinda.

K: Power is, to me, irrelevant. As long as I am capable of protecting my island, I don't care.

C: Well, I have legions of zombies on my side, and immunity to said zombies. That speaks for itself.

Do you have an evil laugh?

S: Uh, no. There's not much to be laughing about.

K: I never saw the need for one.

C: Y'know, I might need to pick up one ironically... heh...

Do ya fear death?

S: Yes. Everyone's out for my blood, a-and it's because of an accident, and I'm scared...

K: As long as there is someone to take up the position as Royal, my death will not be feared.

C: Nah. When that comes, it'll come, and I'll face it with a grin~

What's your goal, exactly? Or are you just evil for the heck of it?

S: I just wanted peple to l-listen to me.

K: My goal is to keep my island, my kingdom, my home... alive. Safe. Working.

C: I dunno. I made the new Source, because I... I kinda lost control of myself? It felt so right. Being in charge of the zombie apocalypse? It feels good.

Do you have henchmen/a henchman?

S: Do the Masked count?

K: The island's animals do as I order them to. I suppose they count.

C: Like Sadie, I've just got Masked. ... And the new Source.

What do you drive?

S: Do you really think I could find a working car in the APOCALYPSE?

K: My island's small enough, I can just walk everywhere.

C: I'm considering having Masked carry me around wherever I go, honestly. A constant crowdsurfing experience. People'll freak out when they realize I'm immune...

What do you do when you aren't trying to do whatever you're trying to achieve?

S: I like to get stronger. Usually by, uh, throwing things.

K: I study. The island is constantly changing in ways even I can't predict.

C: Mostly, I goof around and explore the city. I've found some cool stuff in peoples' houses!

Were you ever a double-crosser (pretended to be on the opposite team, then stabbed them in the back)?

S: Really, I was the one double-crossed. Everyone was so nice, but then they learned I'd accidentally made the Masked...

K: I've made temporary alliances that I stated wouldn't last. People acted as though I'd lied.

C: Yeah, that's what got me the material to make my new Source~

On a scale of 1 to 10, how often do you lie? *gives them truth syrum*

S: I try not to lie often...

K: Only when it benefits me. Which is rarely. My motives are typically clear.

C: It used to be a compulsive thing, but since all the people I talk to are zombies these days, no real point in lying. I think it's helping me.

What color is your: hair?

S: It's always been blue.

K: Blonde.

C: It's black. I like it long, so it's typically in a braid~

Eyes?

S: They're blue. I like them.

K: They've always been this sort of greyish colour. I suppose it might be rare.

C: Brown. But whatever, I think they look good on me.

Skin?

S: I used to have a really nice tan, but hiding in my house for so long's made me look dead pale. :[

K: Despite being on a tropical island for years, I'm still pale as death. Might be a side effect from... all the things that have happened.

C: I'm actually kinda dark-skinned. No pale-skinned emo creep here.

Whats your uniform/favorite outfit?

S: I like my fancy dresses.

K: As strange as it sounds, I really do enjoy my labocat...

C: I have this really cool jacket, and, uh, it goes with everything. Nice and warm, too. A bit torn, though...

Have you ever gone mad?

S: What no

K: that's... debatable

C: Not yet~

If so, did you enjoy it?

S: What does that even mean

K: I... can't exactly recall.

C: I'm sure it'll be fun if the opportunity comes up~

Have any family?

S: My dead parents. Haha. Hah... ha.

K: I have a son, and I've been informed that in this "Masked" universe, and other ones, I have multiple sons. ... I don't know why my alternate self would want multiple children...

C: Nah. That's mainstream. Ditched 'em ages ago~

Have you ever been in love? If you have, do they love you back?

S: Eww, no.

K: Well, I was actually married... then she kind of left me.

C: Pssh naaah ew

Can you cook?

S: I destroyed my oven trying :[

K: ... I've tried.

C: I used to help around the sanctuary food court, so, uh, kinda.

Do you despise the Earth?

S: No.

K: ... Maybe a little bit. Nowhere but my island is worth living on...

C: I kinda pity it, honestly.

What's your pet peeve?

S: When people doN'T LISTEN TO ME

K: Rulebreakers. Especially on my island.

C: I have thick skin, it takes a lot to bug me. But the other villains here are gettin' on my nerves...

What kind of music to you like?

S: I dunno. I don't listen to much. I found this... dub... steppy CD once. It was nice.

K: ... I may or may not have a soft sot for classical music.

C: EDM's where it's at >:]

What's your favorite food?

S: I love fruits and veggies. Mainly because it's all I've ever eaten... heh...

K: ... I may or may not also have a sweet tooth.

C: I dunno, I'll eat anything. I've been living off the weirdest stuff since I ditched the tunnels.

Are you bored, want to kill me, satisfied with this quiz, etc.?

S: Boooored.

K: Missing my island.

C: Killing you would also be boring.

Who's your favorite villain other than yourself?

S: Villains are bad.

K: I'm not a villain, but I must respect the intelligence of Clovis here..

C: Sadie. Original Source. I love it.

Do you think you're gonna die in your story?

S: Nah, I-I'm just a kid. Who'd kill a kid?

K: It's inevitable.

C: Death'll happen, but that's no biggie.

Well, I have to go, and I'm sure you have a lot of evil scheming to do. Peace out! (Or should I say "destruction out!" in your cases?) For your creators, go tag someone! Please, it won't take long!

Anything to add now that I'm done rambling?

S: I REGRET SO MUCH

K: Not really. I'm going home.

C: GET READY FOR MASKED 2, LOSERS!

--

August 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

haven's world is probably constantly influenced by the minds of those stuck inside

everyone has a different idea of paradise

... sometimes it's kind of terrifying

like you could go from the generic peaceful meadow to a murder scene

--

August 22, 2015 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

It seems to be a child's paradise. 

Candy and toys are strewn about, and in the distance, one can hear the theme song of a long-forgotten cartoon on loop. All over the place, pictures of a young girl can be seen.

If you didn't check the basement, you'd never realize it belonged to her killer. 

--

August 22, 2015 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

oc memes give me life 10/10

--

August 26, 2015 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

the main difference between iok!king and masked!king

"How do you feel about your family"

IOK!King: Well, that's an interesting question. I love my family, in fact. My wife left me, but I still have my island. The scaled beasts, the limbed sharks, the unique flora... I love it all. ... oh riiiiight there's also my son... uh *looks at smudged writing on hand* australia

Masked!King: My family? I... I love them... loved... them... in most cases... ahahaha most of them are dead and it's my fault! I tried to protect my wife but the masked took her and I loved her but now she's gone I had to run I couldn't bring myself to kill her and I regret it every day of my life! hahaha! and then my son got kidnapped and I only had my second son and then HE got infected and I promised not to make the same mistake as with my wife and leave him as well to suffer as some empty shell so I had to put my own son out of his misery! and now my other son is back but watch him die too watch it be my fault watch it happen I don't want this but it's going to happen hahahaha

IOK!King: are you okay

Masked!King: I'm not okay what if I truly lose everyone- I mean yes! I am fine. I am okay. Do not worry about me

--

August 26, 2015 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.