RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > All Those Other Plans: A Lazy Misc Page

Alex

pre-masked backstory

the anti-masked society initially contained king, augustus, hazel, and altair and probably some dead people too but who cares

kara had befriended gardenia early on bc the latter thought it'd be good to have strength in numbers. sage ended up joining after kara threatened him into it. losveilos joined because he thought it'd be fun.

Amethyst, Lance, and Lawrence were tight friends before the apocalypse had started, and went into it as friends. Relationships ended up strained. 

--

August 26, 2015 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel and Augustus and Altair were probably pretty tight, too 

Even after Hazel and Augustus became a thing they just hung out together because "hey it's the apocalypse and we don't have anyone else" 

As King was setting up the Anti-Masked Society they were just being teenagers 

SHENNANIGANS ENSUED

--

August 26, 2015 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"HEY GUYS LOOK A CAR"

"Do you think it still works?" 

"Guys, it's probably not a good idea to-"

"I HAD A LEARNERS PERMIT BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE I CAN DO THIS"

"Hazel, it's just-" 

"Maybe we'll run over Masked or something that'd be cool"

"Hazel's right. It's just a little car ride. What could possibly go wrong?" 

They ended up getting lost and King only found them because the car crashing into the building could be heard all over the city. 

--

August 26, 2015 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

The "I have no sense of self-worth and am constantly taking dumb risks and probably a deathseeker but also I'm protective of my loved ones don't even try anything" Squad:

Sadie (in Masked 2 at least), CONRAD FOR SURE, Lawrence, AMETHYST IN A LOT OF AUS, Stella tbh

--

August 26, 2015 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

masked 2 starting plans:

King's probably working with the lab people. He felt the need to do something helpful, and he'd studied the Source for ages, so he's probably got some information. Overall he's just trying to make the best of things but not very happy about Masked still being a thing.

Leona's probably become a bit quieter and more distant over the years, but she's still a kindhearted young woman. She helps around the tunnels with various errands, and usually tries to focus on little more than that. However, she can't help but be paranoid about something going wrong.

Altair's managed to mellow out a little bit. He still probably is a bit hesitant to talk about all the stuff that went down in the city, but I'm pretty sure everyone's lowkey traumatized. He helps out whenever he can, and probably tries to think nothing of the rumors that the peace won't last long. ... He's trying to convince himself more than anyone.

Roger and Conrad are kind of outside the tunnels and idk why quite yet maybe they just don't know about the tunnels maybe they do heck it 

Limit and Vessel are two... entities that have decided to stick together. Limit enjoys socializing, and is very friendly with the other members of the tunnel city. He does most of the talking for them. Vessel's the one that creeps people out despite rarely even saying anything. They both have good intentions, though. 

Stella knows about the tunnels, but doesn't see any point in staying there. She can't get corrupted and doesn't need food/water, so she just wanders around. Lowkey hopes some building will fall over and crush her. Doesn't trust herself around people. 

Ellis is... lost. Scared. Surrounded by dead people. They probably were lost in an evacuation, separatd from family, all that... not a fun time for Ellis. Ellis is suffering. 

--

August 31, 2015 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

King might qualify as an Omnidisciplinary Scientist kinda but if you ask him about certain fields (or just history in general) he just freezes up, probably. 

"Well, f-from the little knowledge I have... the answer is a resounding..."

"Maybe. I don't know, look it up, this isn't my specialty."

--

August 31, 2015 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

next time on masked 2:

*EVERYONE SCREAMING PROFANITIES AT CLOVIS, WHO JUST LAUGHS MANIACALLY AND RUINS EVERYTHING EVEN MORE*

--

September 1, 2015 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

all my ocs ever, summed up in a single vine: https://vine.co/v/eIi1aWjBI3E

--

September 3, 2015 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I can't believe RES is DEAD

--

September 17, 2015 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I need some Clovis quotes

--

September 23, 2015 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I dunno, I saw it as destiny more than anything. It was right in front of my hands, and I thought, might as well!" 

"Oh, hey, I know where I know some of you from, now! This guy right here, he must've been the one to discover the concept of a Source in the first place. Y'know, I really owe you one. Made everything a lot easier. I thought you had a wife and multiple kids, though- oh right. Haha, sometimes you just forget, y'know?"

"Emma here doesn't talk much. At all, really. Made sure of that, myself." 

"Seems your group's a bit smaller than before. Was it the infection? That's a real shame, y'know? I mean, it hasn't been that long since I've seen you, and the infection takes ages to fully destroy your consciousness. I just whipped up a batch of the cure, too! You could've saved them, y'know. They died for nothing."

--

September 23, 2015 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I'M CRAVING SOME PRE-RP SHENANIGANS IN MASKED

GAH

--

October 11, 2015 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst, Lance, and Lawrence probably had no idea what they were doing tbh 

"we should shelter there" 

"I don't know I have a bad feeling about this" 

"but I don't wanna be out in the cold all night"

they enter the building and it's full of masked

"well... whoopsies"

--

October 11, 2015 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

King is such an overprotective dad after losing half his family

Even to childs that aren't his

--

October 11, 2015 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

what if all the oc parents went to the same college

I can see it now

--

November 13, 2015 at 2:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

actually it'd probably be a university 

Madeline works at the library in her spare time, and she's already pretty much a mom, consoling students whenever she can. She's probably doing history courses or something, she's a history nerd. King's got a huge crush on her, but she's completely oblivious to it and just sees him as that kind-of-cute nerd. 

King, on the other hand, rarely leaves his dorm for any matter other than going to classes or going to the library. He's really just incredibly introverted and keeps his grades as a priority. His roomate (probably Clovis) drags him out places but it's usually a disaster. 

Spencer's mom works at the university's cafe. She's a bit of a gossip. 

neither of amu's parents got higher education lol

Hazel's parents were in a lot of the same classes and pretty much the one couple everyone sort of predicted

--

November 13, 2015 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Potential squad for the City RP

Roger 

Bea

Lydia

Stella

Lance and Lawrence, maybe???

Augustus 

Ellis and Ruth if they don't appear in Maskeded

I'll add more later