RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > Beauty has become the beast * Motionless' Page *

Rockstar/Jordan

Why hello there! I am the fabulous, the one and only Rockstar Motionless! I am here to plan charries and stuffz

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

November 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
Wow I'm on my phone this is so boring and I wanna charrie chat.
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

November 30, 2014 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
I guess I could do some charrie histories or something. I'll start with Motionless
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

November 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
Chris Cerulli, or Motionless as he's known, is 19 years old. He grew up in a very chaotic house, living with his mother, father, brother and 5 cousins. His brother's name is Ricky, and his cousins called Ruby, Jessica, Karen, Ezekiel and Victoria. He had a tendency to always play with Victoria when she was very young, so as she grew up he was like a father to her, and he still kinda is. Though after a while, on his 12th birthday, his entire life changed, he was walking home from school, and got kidnapped. No one knows what happened for the week he was missing, but when asked he always talks about being beaten up, starved and even raped. This all started his minor Anorexia and he soon developed depression and OCD. He, after some time and therapy, continued to live a normal life, but his anorexia just wouldn't stop, however much therapy he had. He got his first tattoo age 16 and soon developed an addiction to them. He now has most of his body tattooed, the only place had had none was his face. But now he's stopped all his childhood, but still lives with anorexia and an alcoholic brother. Fabalus
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

November 30, 2014 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Now, I shall add my charrie form on here

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

December 1, 2014 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Name- Ingrid McCain

Age- 16

Birthday- October 30th

Gender- Female

Looks- Ingrid has black hair with orange highlights on the right side, and it reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are yellow, and she surrounds them with yellow-orange makeup. Her skin is white, she is about 5 foot 8, and very thin

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

December 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Name- Jenn O'Cide

Nickname- Jennocide

Nickname origin- Her full name sounds like 'Gennocide', but as her name is Jenn the G is replaced by a J

Age- Jenn's age is unknown, but she appears about 16-18

Gender- Jenn is female

Looks- Jenn's looks are quite complicated, with the right side of her face like any other girl, but between her forehead and just below her nose on the left side of her face, it is replaced by part of her skull. The origins of the skull are that she was given acid tea at a party, and she took a sip, and then accidentally threw the cup in the air, and the acid tea burnt the skin from the left side of her face. On her right side, her eye is midnight blue, and her lips are painted red. Her hair is jet black, and reaches her waist and is quite curly at the ends

PART 1

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 2, 2015 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

JENN O'CIDE PART 2

Wears- Jenn wears a pinkish purple dress that reaches her knees, with white lace that reaches the top of her socks that go just below her knees. She also wears black school-shoes and a white wide-brimmed hat with a lilac flower on.

Personality- Jenn is a very innocent and shy girl, unlike her looks suggest. She is known to rarely speak, and doesn't make friends too easily. She is good at keeping secrets, and very trustable.

DA END

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 2, 2015 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Character listing-

Girls

Jenn O'Cide

Agatha Dollfus

Betsy Muffin

Quack Muffin

Evangeline Muffin

Iris Lorne

Morganna Lorne

Simone Lorne

Ruby Fire

Onyx Fire

Tina Pinke

Jilly Psycho

Flamingo Slae

Daisy Slae

Sunday Slae

Bo Creep

Santeria Creep

Nohell Snow

Penny Snow

Sabbatha Blood

Orchid Blood

Part 1

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 2, 2015 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I'll do theese lot's forms fist

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 2, 2015 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
Before anything, I shall do Russell's general info Name- Russell Alexander Darke Age- Russell is 20 Gender- Russell is male Birthday- he was born on January 19th Relationship status- Married to Madaline Any kids?- One actual son, Ayden (1). 5 adopted, Kyli (6), Damien (3), Arianna, Charlotte and Sadie (all 2) (the children of Daron)
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 3, 2015 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
Wtf? My phone can't do spaces on here for some readon
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 3, 2015 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

BASIC INFO

Name- Agatha Dollfus

Nickname- She sometimes gets called Aggie, but hates it

Age- Unknown

Birthday- Her birthday is unknown

Gender- Female

Family?- As she is  a doll, she has no family

Creature- Agatha is a Victorian doll

LOOKS/WEARS

Hair- Her hair is a faded blonde

Hairstyle- Her hair is wavy, and down to the middle of her back with curly bangs covering parts of her face

Eyes- Her eyes are completely black

Skin colour- Her skin is a greyish porcelain kinda colour

Skin marks?- Her skin is covered with cracks, and layers of dust in places

Wears- Agatha wears a long sleveed black dress, with a white collar with buttons and a bow on. Her shoes are shiny black boots

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 4, 2015 at 6:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Character listing-

Girls

Jenn O'Cide

Agatha Dollfus

Betsy Muffin

Quack Muffin

Evangeline Muffin

Iris Lorne

Morganna Lorne

Simone Lorne

Ruby Fire

Onyx Fire

Tina Pinke

Jilly Psycho

Flamingo Slae

Daisy Slae

Sunday Slae

Bo Creep

Santeria Creep

Nohell Snow

Penny Snow

Sabbatha Blood

Orchid Blood

Key- Green-Done, Orange-working on, Red-Not started

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 4, 2015 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Ok, time to do some random charries

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 5, 2015 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
Writing Chris' story..told by him
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 7, 2015 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
"Hello. I'm Chris. I'll just give a brief on myself and what I do and s**t. So, I'm 19, live in Scranton, Pennsylvania, I have an annoying brother called Ricky, and I'm a singer.... Now, ah yes, my story. I was born on October 18th, in my rotting dirty house... Nothing really happened until I was almost 2, when Ricky was born. As we grew up I was made to call him Richard and he has to call me Christopher, which we both hated. When I was 9, I watched my own mother be stabbed in front of me, by my father, and soon after me and Ricky were taken into care. We were soon joined by our runaway cousin, Elizabeth. I got my own apartment when I was almost 17, and took Ricky and Elizabeth to move in. At the time Elizabeth was only about 13, and Ricky was 16. Elizabeth soon ran away from us, and we formed a band with some close friends. And that's really it. I'm not an interesting guy.." -Chris
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 7, 2015 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan
"And yes, a few more things. I currently have a kinda crush on this girl I helped at one of my concerts. I haven't plucked up the courage to ask her out yet.. I'm generally slightly shy, really. Back onto my brother, that little s**tbag. He will sometimes send me to the shop at 7 am wearing nothing but some shorts and some trainers. He's addicted to smoking and drinking. I also didn't mention my tattoos, did I? Most have a meaning. Like I have Halloween on my left hand, basically one word that reflects me. I also have a letter on each finger that spells out Lost Boys, reflecting to my childhood" - Chris
--

Chrissssssssss <3 

January 7, 2015 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Now, what next

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

February 11, 2015 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I know, the charrie house!

My charrie house is where most of my charries live. Every character has four rooms, bedroom, kitchen, lounge and bathroom. The outside of the house is painted black, and has a dark purple roof. I'll start with the main lounge. It is painted red, and has black carpet. The room is designed around what I like, with having stickers of spiders, webs and skulls on the walls. There are also many posters of System Of A Down and Motionless In White. The TV is a 72 inch flatscreen, and comes with an Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, Playstation 4 and a Playstation 2. In front of the TV, there is a black table that is sat perfectly on a striped rug. The table is dotted with Kerrang Magazines, half filled glasses and empty crisp packets. There are three sofas around the table, where there are normally characters lounging or sleeping. The room is quite basic, and furniture is quite limited.

PART 1

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

February 11, 2015 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.