RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

Alex

"Some people handle pressure better than others." Amethyst agreed. "And this... this is all certainly pressure. Lots of it."

"But we're doing fine." Hazel chimed in.

--

February 13, 2015 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I suppose." Daniel sighed.

"Look, just focus on what we need to do, and we'll make it." Ash spoke up.

--

February 13, 2015 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"And what we need to do is walk... a lot." Hazel concluded. "Until we get to the place."

--

February 13, 2015 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Paul was watching the water, not moving.

"Paul, c'mon man. We gotta keep going." Stanley called.

Paul didn't budge, eyes on the water.

--

February 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria was silent, waiting for someone to make a move. Were they going or not?

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

February 16, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"D'you see something?" Gardenia prompted.

"Oh, boy." Hazel murmured, grinning. Another thing, for sure. But probably a bad thing. 

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

A large, robotic tentacle burst from the water, crashing into the concrete floor, a few centimetres from where Aria stood.

More emerged from the water, slamming into the ground. Each one had a red, robotic 'eye' in between its claws. It let out a robotic, distorted screech.

"The hell is that?!" Stanley shouted, rolling out of the way before he could get crushed.

"No idea, but it isn't friendly!" Daniel called back, stepping to the side of a tentacle.

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Another crazy-dangerous thing that wants to kill us? Seriously?!" Amethyst stumbled out of the way, wide-eyed. "Like... some sort of... tentacle cyborg monster thing?"

Gardenia teleported a good few feet away, startled. "Yeesh. I did not expect that."

Even Hazel had been startled jumping back with a surprised squeak.

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

One of the 'eyes' on a tentacle or two began to glow a dark purple, and the tentacle began to twitch rapidly. Soon enough, it shot out a purple beam of darkness at the group.

Clara managed to scream, and an ice wall appeared in front of her and a few others, the beam shattering the ice, but getting destroyed as well.

"Well, nice. You can do that." Daniel nodded.

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"And it can shoot lasers." Hazel murmured. "Whoaaa."

"Most of the thing's still underwater." Amethyst muttered. "How the hell are we going to kill it?"

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria screeched in surprise, sending a blast of crystals in the direction of the beast.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

February 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Somehow, the creature grabbed a few of the crystals Aria had sent at it, throwing them back. A few were stuck inside it, though it didn't seem to notice.

Grace looked around the docks frantically, looking for something to do that could help.

--

February 16, 2015 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Okay, that didn't work. At all." Hazel murmured. "Well, uh, let's try other stuff!" She sent an armada of vines towards a tentacle, hoping to wrap around and grab at it.

--

February 17, 2015 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Further down the dock was a little concrete wall, separating the first bay from the second. At the end of the wall, was a large crane, a ship container attached to its hook.

"That...that might work." Grace murmured, almost getting crushed by a tentacle.

"What will?!" Stanley called.

"See the crane? Maybe I can drop that container on it..." Grace replied.

The monster let the vines wrap around a few of its tentacles before pulling with immense strength, ripping them to shreds. It shot a beam at Hazel.

--

February 18, 2015 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel barely dodged this time, screaming in surprise. "Drop the thing! Drop the thing! This is a very good idea!"

--

February 18, 2015 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I need to get to the crane first!" Grace called back, flinching from a tentacle smash nearby.

"I..I could fly." Clara offered.

"I don't want to risk it grabbing you in the air." Grace replied, moving past a few scattered boxes.

--

February 19, 2015 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So what we need is a distraction. For all the tentacles at once?" Hazel asked, backing away as a tentacle struck at her feet. "I mean, that's all I can think of." 

--

February 20, 2015 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Maybe, I don't know!" Grace flinched as a tentacle slammed the concrete.

Stanley was behind a box with Ash, while Daniel did his best to try and harm it with shadow orbs.

Clara was hiding behind a dumpster, and Paul just...stood there, out in the open.

--

February 20, 2015 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Before anyone else could react, Hazel suddenly leapt into action. More vines than ever before exploded from the concrete, darting towards the tentacles. "Try to fight off all of this!"

"She's crazy." Amethyst murmured, backing away. "She's going to get killed."

--

February 25, 2015 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The monster was focused on the vines now, giving Grace time to get to the crane.

She began to climb, but wasn't very fast. The container was on the other dock point, it'd take time to move around into position.

"Damn dude, good job there." Stanley grunted.

--

February 25, 2015 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.