Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

Alex

Hazel giggled. "Well, whoever he is, as long as he's on our side~"

--

March 22, 2015 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Elizabeth took a blue, shining stone out of her bushy tail, placing it on a small, old, stone pillar. It had carvings of the ocean on it, with fish, waves, crabs and even sharks.

As soon as the stone touched the pillar, it began to shake, lowering into the ground, being covered by the sand.

"..And now, we wait." Elizabeth sighed, sitting down on the sand.

"For what?" Daniel asked.

"Him." 

--

March 22, 2015 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Whoaaa, cool..." Hazel murmured, wide-eyed. "How long 'till he shows up?"

--

March 22, 2015 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You never know. I've only seen him once. He's got no name. In legend, they refer to him as the Ocean Guardian." Elizbeth explained. "I think-"
She was cut off as the ground shook, and the waves got violent.

"Oh."

The waves got progressivley bigger, the water churning, ground shaking.

"Uh, is this a good thing?!?!" Stanley shouted.

"Yes." Was all Elizabeth replied with.

Soon enough, a giant, blue, crab-like monster began to rise out of the water. It had a large amount of seaweed and barnacles on its head, and two glowing green eyes, watching them from the darkness of its shell. When it fully rose, the water calmed down, as did the ground. 

"Whoa." Daniel murmured, Paul nodding in agreement.

--

March 22, 2015 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Everyone stook a step back as the tide ebbed. 

"Well, hi there~" Hazel said, waving. "You must be the friend."

--

March 22, 2015 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The Ocean Guardian watched the group, having no expression on its eyes. Its attention focused on Elizabeth.

"Hey. Nice to see you again. I've come to ask for a favour." Elizabeth explained. "The world is in peril, and we need to stop it. Quickly. The fastest way to get there is through teleportation. I'd do it myself, but I risk the chance of spilitting us all up, and my powers are far weaker than yours. I've come to ask, if you may, teleport us to Jagged Mountain? Or the field in front of it, at least?"

The Ocean Guardian stared at her for a long time, before nodding slightly. 

"Thank you." Elizabeth bowed, turning to the group. "I hope you're ready."

"I was always ready." Grace growled.

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"As ready as we'll ever be." Gardenia muttered.

Amethyst nodded.

Hazel grinned. "Well, here goes nothing, right~?"

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The Ocean Guardian clicked its claws open and closed, and then smashed them together, causing everyone to be envoloped in a green light. When it faded, they were standing in a field full of dead grass, some blood spattered on said grass, and the mountain at the other side of it.

"That was cool. But. Uh. How pleasant." Ash murmured.

Frank's head twitched, like a dog hearing a sound far away, and ran off through the bushes nearby.

"Frank! Don't- ugh. Well, he's gone." Grace sighed. "Come on. We should get going."

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Scary." Hazel said quietly. She sounded like she was going to cry. "O-Okay. Let's go. Can't get much worse than this, heh..."

"We all know it can." Amethyst muttered.

"Let me be ridiculously positive..."

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

As they progressed, more blood, even dead bodies, of creatures were seen. Near the foot of the mountain were a large amount of shadow creatures, watching them, like they were waiting for them to arrive.

"Company." Tony spoke with his recorder.

"Company we'll kill." Stanley growled.

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, it was bound to happen." Gardenia said quietly. "Might as well get this over with..." 

Hazel nodded, tearing her eyes from the gruesome scenes around them. "Y-Yeah."

--

March 22, 2015 at 2:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Rukk appeared at the bottom of the silver stairs he'd made, going up to the top of the mountain.

"Why, hello there. Come to kill me, I see." He chuckled. "It's a shame you won't get far. These things will chew you up nice and easy. But if you do manage to get through...I'll see you at the top. Think of it as a test. To see if you're worthy of fighting me." 

With that, he vanished, the creatures beginning to growl and snarl even more.

"We'll get him." Grace growled, her jade sword appearing in her hand, glowing with energy.

"There's a lot..." Ash murmured.

"We can do it." Daniel grunted.

"No. We will do it." Stanley nodded.

"Cheers." Tony's voice recorder clicked, although it lacked the emotion it needed.

--

March 22, 2015 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Challenge accepted. Heh." Hazel said, not even trying to keep up her usual energy. She was, actually, pretty scared.

Amethyst nodded. "We just have to get to the top of the mountain and deal with him. Easy enough."

"We can hope." Gardenia murmured.

--

March 22, 2015 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Let's do it." Grace spoke, as the creatures began their charge.

Tony greeted a wolf-like creature with his fist, smashing its head to pieces as he punched it into the floor.

Ash dodged to the side, biting a creature's neck.

Grace sliced through them with her sword, while Daniel used his shadow orbs to send them flying backwards, killing them.

Stanley was all claws and teeth, fighting alongside Tom, who used his new laser cannons.

Crangle bit creatures and used her claws to rip them to pieces, letting out distorted roars.

Elizabeth used her own magic to set some creatures on fire, or blink out of the way of attacks.

Crack and Ace did their best, but were pretty hurt, needing help from Paul, who used a small amount of the decaying haze to kill anything that got near them.

Creatures leapt at Aria and Legion, and others charged at Amethyst and Hazel. A few tried to bite Gardenia and the others.

--

March 22, 2015 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst, as usual, fought with fire. At least these things burned pretty easily. 

Gardenia disappeared with age, leaving only shadowy spikes to greet her attackers. "Haha, take that."

"Oh, shoot..."Hazel murmured. Her powers didn't work well when she was surrounded by dead plants. And, on this mountain... well, she hadn't even seen a single blade of grass that wasn't dead. 

--

March 22, 2015 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

As each creature died, instead of vanishing into a shadowy mist like normal, their bodies remained behind, a dark violet pool of blood forming beneath each one.

More were appearing from thin air near the mountain, it was like they would never end.

"We need to get up there!" Grace yelled, cutting off a creature's head with her sword, advancing towards the stairs.

"Maybe we can create a distraction, you and some others can go up there!" Elizabeth shouted.

"I wi-ll assis-t. Le-gion, Ar-ia, Amethy-st, Gard-enia, Ha-zel. Foll-ow me and Gr-ace. Dani-el, you will come too. As will Tony." Crangle ordered.

"Fine, let's do that!" Stanley shouted.

Stanley roared, running towards where the creatures were appearing, and was joined by the others that weren't going up the stairs.

"Go, we won't be able to hold them off forever!" Ash snarled as he wrestled with another shadow-wolf, which was much larger than him.

Crangle, Grace, Tony and Daniel bolted up the stairs, Crangle turning back to see if Hazel, Gardenia, Amethyst, Legion and Aria were following.

--

March 22, 2015 at 3:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Okay, oh boy, oh man..." Hazel followed the others. "I-I'm honestly scared outta my wits right now..."

"We all are." Gardenia replied, materializing and disappearing as she made her way up.

"But we're also really damn close to killing this guy." Amethyst said. "Which is a good thing."

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Do not under-esti-mate Ru-kk." Crangle growled. "He is po-werful."

"Yes." Tony replied, with his voice recorder, of course.

"We will kill him." Grace murmured.

They soon reached the top, where the mountain had become flat. Instead of rock, it was a metal flooring, engraved with golden patterns. A chair, no, a throne, was at the far end. It was the same silver and gold pattern, with a violet spike on its top. Rukk was sitting on it, of course.

The five killers from earlier at the club stood next to it, blocking a cage from view. Seeing the group approach, they moved out of the way, revealing Clara, shivering and afraid, locked up in a cage that was far too small for her.

The five walked off, jumping down another part of the mountain, out of view and away from the fight that was about to happen.

Rukk laughed. "So, you made it past, huh?"

"Yes." Tony clicked on his voice recorder.

"Well done. I see you brought that scrap pile with you." Rukk muttered, standing up.

Crangle growled.

"Still angry for what I did to you? You wanted sanity, Craixen. I gave it to you. Heck, you look even better." Rukk laughed.

Crangle leaped, trying to bite Rukk's face off. But Rukk was too quick.

He grabbed her neck in his large hands, and the rest of her spine with his other.

"Wrong move, dear." Rukk sighed. "Everything would have been perfect if you and your stupid sister hadn't done anything. I should've killed you both at that village."

"Y-ou won't win." Crangle hissed.

"Oh, I will." Rukk laughed, snapping Crangle's spine with his own hands, and crushing her neck.

He threw Crangle's remains to the ground, and it slid next to the group.

Crangle managed to look up at them. "K-i-ll hi-m fo-r me."

That was the last thing she said before she went dark, eyes dim.

Rukk laughed even more. "Come on. Show me what you idiots have got. I'll slaughter you, the rest down there, and the world will be MINE."

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... O-Oh, god..." Hazel murmured. She was at a breaking point. 

"We'll show you, alright!" Gardenia snapped. "We'll take you down, and save everyone... w-we'll show you."

Amethyst nodded, her hands burning with violet flame. "We're going... to kill you."

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Yeah, sure!" Rukk yelled, a shadow orb being sent from his hands, hitting Tony.

It acted like an electrical taser, zapping Tony until he could no longer stand. He wasn''t dead, though.

Daniel threw his own shadow orb, but Rukk caught it, throwing it back. Daniel narrowly dodged with a teleport. 

"..Jesus.." Daniel murmured.

Instantly, he sent larger shadow orbs at Amethyst, Hazel, Legion and Aria. For Gardenia, he stomped his foot, a purple wave of energy covering the circular floor. 

"Good luck using your shadow powers now, girl." Rukk smirked.

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.