RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

Alex

"Bookshelf book?" Gardenia echoed, following everyone inside. "Is it, like, some kinda secret room?"

"Cool!" Hazel exclaimed, grinning.

--

December 24, 2014 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The house was quite small, obviously. However, it was very neat and tidy. There was a small kitchen in the same room as the dining area, connected to a single bedroom, living room bathroom and a study. In every room, on the walls, were pirate themed decorations. Boats, gold, swords, ocean, you name it.

"Pirates. he loved them as a kid. Calmed him down if he got angry, too..." Grace murmured. "Follow me, the bookshelf is in the study."

--

December 24, 2014 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Hm. Pirates're cool. And I guess everyone has that one thing they really like." Amethyst commented.

Everyone just kept following Grace, curious.

--

December 24, 2014 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Yes, just...don't make fun of them." Grace sighed. She walked into the study, pulling a green book. Its title was The Dragon Pirates, by Frank and Grace.

The bookshelf slid into the ground, revealing some sort of old elevator.

"Everyone in, please. Trust me, it won't break." Grace said, walking into the elevator, along with the others.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Everyone entered the elevator.

"This is sooo cool." Hazel murmured, grinning. 

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The elevator began to go down. gears ticking as it did so. It reached its destination, an underground cave. There was green grass all over the floor, neatly cut. There was a pool of water, and a small wooden boat toy on it. Next to it was a minature lake, with a full size boat on it, sail and all. It was quite cool down here, too.

"Damn. This place is cool." Stanley nodded.

"He's had this the whole time?" Clara asked.

"I helped him make it. It calms him down. Even today. He does a good job controlling his temper." Grace nodded softly.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, I can see why this place would be calming." Amethyst remarked. "It's quiet, too."

"And sooo cool!" Hazel said, staring at the large boat.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Frank emerged from the water, shaking himself dry. "My happy place. Me and Grace make soon after she woke up."

"Alright, let's discuss how we're gonna do this. Should we wait down here until the chaos up there dies down, and then start roaming around? Or just go now?" Daniel asked.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Well, it'd be hard to find anything with everyone running around and screaming..." Hazel replied. "But at the same time, we don't want this guy getting too ahead of us. I dunno, to be honest."

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

what happened what is happening who are you what is this

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

December 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Well, he could be anywhere right now. I literally have no idea what to do." Stanley sighed.

"Look, we just need to...uh..not stress out, alright? We'll be fine." Ash spoke up.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I think Cam put it best: 

SURPRIIIIIIISE

"Yeah. We can just stick around here until we've got an actual plan." Gardenia agreed.

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Surprise!
This is my gift for Christmas.

Don't worry the time to intro your guys will come very soon

--

December 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Well, I think we should go up there and look for traces of his presense. Maybe it'll lead us to him." Paul suggested.

"Could work." Stanley nodded in agreement.

"Well-" Grace was cut off as a side of the cave exploded, the rocks ripping through the large boat, causing it to sink.

"What the hell?!" Stanley yelled.

In the darkness, many purple eyes watched from the hole that had been made.

And a set of four yellow ones.

Frank watched his boat sink, and he froze. He began to shiver.

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"T-The hell is that...?" Amethyst murmured. The fire had ignited in her hands again. But there was no way they'd actually have to fight, was there...?

Hazel squeaked. "T-T-That's a lot of eyes..."

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

There was a shriek from the darkness, and a large group of shadow creatures leaped from the darkness. They looked like Ash, but their eyes were purple. Their jaws were open, revealing a large amount of sharp teeth.

Something else flew out of the cave, too. A snake with wings. And fangs. It spat poison at the group, which was barely dodged.

"I've..I've seen that thing before!" Grace gasped. "And these!"

"That doesn't matter!" Stanley roared, grabbing a creature by the neck and smashing it into the floor.

Frank was motionless.

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Gardenia vanished again, reappearing suddenly in a dark corner of the room. "Are we supposed to fight?!"

"Apparently." Amethyst replied briskly, purple fire streaming towards some of the odd creatures.

Hazel, meanwhile, didn't really know what to do. Vines were sprouting up around her, but she didn't know quite how to control them.

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Stanley was used to fighting already. He used his claws, and his own strength to smash and slash creatures left and right.

Grace hid near a wall, not a fighter by nature.

Daniel, unsure, raised his hand to an oncoming creature. He concentrated, and a purple shadow orb shot out of it, killing the creature. "Cool."

Clara was scared, naturally, hiding with Grace.

Frank was still motionless, despite creatures clawing his legs.

Paul stayed at the back, unsure of what he could do.

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Gardenia had full-on diseappeared, while Amethyst had pretty quickly gotten the hang of her fire. 

"H-How the hell does this even work...?" Hazel murmured, before the vines launched all at once at the creatures in range. "Oh. That's how."

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

One of the creatures lunged at Clara, and she squeaked in fear, freezing the thing solid. She opened her eyes slowly, seeing what she'd done. "O...oh.."

The creatures were dying down, but the snake was still a problem, spitting poison at anyone.

Frank eventually snapped. He let out an extremely loud roar, shaking the cave itself, biting creatures in half and stomping on them. He caught the snake in his mouth, chomping down on it, ripping it to pieces. He stomped on its remains, and then breathed a violet flame onto whatever was left.

He didn't stop there, though. He turned, looking at the group, and roared at them, too.

"Oh no.." Grace murmured.

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.