RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

Alex

"Oh, damn." Gardenia murmured. She couldn't even disappear, seemingly glitching where she stood. "D-Damn..." She felt... exposed. Useless.

Amethyst managed to dodge the orb coming her way, retaliating more on reflex than anything with fire.

Hazel wasn't as lucky, narrowly avoiding what would've at last been gruesome injury. 

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Rukk sent a barrage of shadow orbs at Amethyst, quickly following with a teleport to get behind Gardenia, punching her in the back with all his strength. He sent another barrage at Hazel, and then Amethyst again. 

Daniel tried to claw him from behind, but Rukk used his elbow to bash him in the face, sending Daniel falling to the floor, barely conscious.

Rukk summoned four shadow creatures to further deal with Hazel, Aria and Legion, two of them going for Legion.

Grace shot an energy beam from her sword, stunning Rukk a bit, but not doing much as he sent an orb or three towards her, which she blocked with her sword. The collision caused shadowy sparks.

--

March 22, 2015 at 4:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"D-Damn, he's fast..." Amethyst muttered, nearly tripping as she dodged the armada of orbs, and sending more fire Rukk's way.  

Hazel finally managed to summon a couple vines, but they more or less dissolved once the orbs hit them. "Oh, shoot, this is really bad! Reallyreallyreallybad..."

Gardenia wasn't as lucky. She fell to the floor with a pained cry. "I-I can't do anything... oh, crap, I can't do anything..." 

--

March 22, 2015 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Rukk heard approaching footsteps, coming from the stairs. He had to hurry up. The others would be here soon.

He summoned small cages around each member of the group, trapping them inside. However, Grace's sword easily broke through it.

"One on one?" Rukk smirked.

"No." Grace growled. She turned to the others. "Lend your power to the sword! It'll make it stronger, and we can take down this beast once and for all!"

Her sword was glowing white, an orange aura going from Tony towards it. 
Daniel managed to send one smaller shadow orb towards the sword, before being unable to hold himself up with his arm.

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"This might actually work." Amethyst murmured, sending some fire to the sword. "At least, we can hope."

"The idea of taking down Rukk is nice." Hazel agreed. Some vines managed to sprout a few inches out of the ground, reaching towards the sword. "... I'm a bit out of it."

"Same here." Gardenia said. It took every ounce of effort, but a bit of shadowy energy headed towards the sword. 

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Rukk tried to stop it with a shadow orb, but Grace blocked it.

The sword was glowing extremely bright now, and she pointed it towards him as it began to glow.

A green barrier surrounded Rukk and herself, in a sort of sphere.

"Wh..what's going on?" Daniel managed to say.

"I think it's to contain all the swords energy into one place..." Grace grunted, the sword shaking violently.

Rukk just laughed. It was a crazy laugh. 

"Do you know what this will do?" He asked, clapping his hands together.

"Kill you." Grace replied, looking at him in the eyes.

"It'll kill you, as well, my dear Grace." Rukk spoke with an evil grin.

The cages around everyone vanished, leaving them to do whatever.

Daniel stood, banging on the green barrier. "Grace, don't do it. We'll...we'll find another way."

"There is no other way, you fool!" Rukk laughed, coughing a bit.

"He's right. I'm..I'm sorry, Daniel. But it..it has to be this way." Grace sighed, the sword shaking even more.

"Grace. Please. Don't." Daniel pleaded, trying to break through the barrier, but to no avail.

"Goodbye, everyone." Grace murmured, as the sword sent a giant blast of light towards Rukk, and it enveloped the entire barrier area. Eventually, the barrier shattered, a wave of light covering the entire valley, life returning to grass and trees alike.

When the light cleared, all that was left of Grace was her sword, which fell to the floor and shattered into two, turning to dust, and blowing away in the wind.

All that was left of Rukk was his fedora, burnt and ripped, floating gently to the ground.

Below, any remaining shadow creature began to vanish into shadowy mist.

It was over.

"What did we miss?!" Stanley asked, reaching the top. Then he looked at the situation. Grace was gone. Rukk was gone.

Daniel stared at the floor where Grace's sword had been. She was..really gone..

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... She sacrificed herself for all of us." Hazel said quietly, dumbstruck. She got to her feet. "B-But... it's over now, I guess. That's... a good thing. Everything's okay now..."

Amethyst and Gardenia said nothing. Things wouldn't be okay for a while. 

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The sun began to set, giving the sky that nice look.

Tony looked up towards the sunset, seeing it on the horizon. He didn't look at the others, but he took off his tiger mask. He looked at it for a while, before putting it back on, and walking past the group, down the stairs.

"...She actually...died." Tom murmured.

"Well...no point staying up here..." Stanley murmured, walking down with the others.

Daniel stayed at the top. Elizabeth too.

Elizabeth was kneeling over Crangle's body, visible tears in her eyes.

Daniel was just staring at the floor, hands behind his back.

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... The sky's pretty." Hazel said as everyone walked. "Everything's prettier now..."

"Guess so." Amethyst said. Let Hazel ramble on about overly positive things for once, sure. 

Gardenia had disappeared. She felt exhausted, and was probably lurking in the shadows nearby.

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Daniel vanished without a word.

Elizabeth carried Crangle's remains down the stairs, by herself.

It was really over.

A few days passed. Elizabeth had called a meeting.

"I'd...I'd like you to meet Craixen." Elizabeth announced.

A white fox-like creature walked into the clearing, wearing a red bow-tie. She looked very similar to Elizabeth, aside from the colour.

"I'd..like to thank Ace, and my grandmother, for their skills...Ace for the smarts, and my grandmother for the magic." Elizabeth sighed, giving Craixen a hug.

"Thanks for bringing me back." Craixen smiled.

On the mountain, the fedora still lay there.

A black furred hand, with cat-like claws, grabbed it, picking it up off the ground.

The creature grinned. "Let them be happy for now. For death will come." 

She raised her other hand, something flashing in the distance.
It turned, the five killers behind her, and they walked off.

Nearby the celebration, a village had appeared.

"Wait, what..?" Craixen tilted her head.

"The heck is that?" Stanley asked.

Elizabeth approached a door, opening it. She stared for a long time.

"Louise?"

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

- The End-

Important Message -

I chose to end this roleplay due to many people being left behind/not knowing what was going on etc.

It was going to end soon anyway, don't worry. I didn't really have anything else to do.

Anyway, it may seem a bit rushed, but I think it's better to have a sequel where everyone can start from the same point and such instead of continuing this where everyone is very far behind.

The sequel, when it's ready, will be posted in this forum of course, but will only START when we have EVERYONE present. Only time will tell when this happens.

For now, do whatever you do.

This roleplay's over.

For now...

--

March 22, 2015 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mits

Mits is present and ready to crash the party!

--

March 22, 2015 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Sequel might not be out for a while.

We'll see.

--

March 23, 2015 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mits

I'm just gonna lurk... for like 2 minutes before I go.

Oh yeah...

Does anyone remember...

TRUCKS?

--

March 24, 2015 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Never forget trucks

--

March 24, 2015 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Trucks are never forgotten, always remembered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgzEeNuKyw8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, so, the plan is we steal this thing, break through the window and get the hell out? Is that it? Bring it back to base and then wait?" _____ Asked, looking at his companions.

"Christ, man, we've said this three times! Yes, yes, and yes. Maybe ____'ll let us kill people for once afterward." ___ replied, loading the contraption into a shiny black car, with a purple underglow, and purple glowing wheel rims. The lights glowed a faint violet, too.

"Sheesh. Lay off." _____ muttered. "We ready?"

"Yeah! Let's do it." ___ said, revving up her chainsaw.

------

"And now, without further delay, I declare this mall-" ____ was interrupted by the sound of a revving car engine. "What? What was-" He was interrupted again as the car burst through the glass, going straight over his head, hitting the ground with a bang, a small trailer wagon connected to it, and in it, one of the machines used in the building. The car almost hit the crowd.

"Haha, hell yeah, come get us, you b******s!" One of the passengers shouted, as they drove away.

"That...that was..." ___ murmured, as the crowd watched in panic and confusion. However, someone else finished his sentence.

"Yes. It was one of your machines, my dear ___. Thanks for making it. We'll put it to great use!" A cat-like creature, wearing purple clothes and a dark violet hat, which glowed with shadowy flame, was flying above the event on a broomstick, sitting on it casually. "Yes, we've been planning this for a while. Planning what? You may ask -  I'll just reply with your demise. Anyway, we've got things to do, like...uh..I don't know, bringing- oh wait. I'll leave it as a surprise. Toodles!" She laughed, giving a small wave as she flew off, leaving everyone behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

March 25, 2015 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

<HYPE INTENSIFIES>

--

March 25, 2015 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mits

The hype is strong with this one.

--

March 25, 2015 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

hah