RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

cam6780

An arm burst out of the ground in front of them, and then another, which pulled the beast out of the ground. It was a werewolf like figure, stood on two legs, black fur, and had a dark red tint on its eyes. Its teeth could be seen, with some blood on a few of them. Fresh, as well. It let out a growl.

"So, instead of letting us save this world, you'd rather destroy it?" Paul asked.

"This isn't my world." The beast replied, claws ready to strike.

"You honestly think that you can beat all of us?" Daniel chuckled. "You're outnumbered."

"That's where you're wrong, Daniel." The monster muttered, as many shadow creatures appeared next to him, and some behind the group. Each had sharp teeth and claws, with purple eyes.

"Oh." Daniel murmured.

--

January 23, 2015 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"We'll just kill all of you, then." Amethyst replied sharply. 

"C-Can we really manage that?" Hazel asked quietly, backing away. "I mean, we're pretty outnumbered."

--

January 23, 2015 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The werewolf thing roared. "You die today!" It ran towards the group, and so did the shadow creatures.

A shadow creature grabbed onto each member, and teleported each of them to different sections of the park, so they were separated. 

"What the hell?!" Daniel grunted, dodging a claw strike from the werewolf.

"Damn, they're kinda smart!" Stanley roared, crushing a shadow creature with his fist.

Clara struggled in combat, sometimes freezing her attackers, but getting clawed a lot.

Grace was even worse, only knocking them off if she was bitten.

Paul watched as shadow creatures lunged at him, only to pass through. He, and the creatures, were very confused. Paul didn't know his powers, if he had any, so he just...watched. The creatures stopped dealing with him and went to attack Frank, who was taking on the most.

Frank crushed, bit and whacked shadow creatures as they attacked, but he suffered a lot due to the sheer amount of them.

--

January 23, 2015 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria wasn't one to stall, or make small-talk with her opponent. She was fast, and admittedly unstable, sending crystal shards out in every which way, though they seemed to cluster in the direction of the creatures.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 23, 2015 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

(chatzy

--

January 23, 2015 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Hazel found out pretty quickly that her vines didn't grow too easily surrounded by all the dead plants. She was left with little defense as the shadowy beasts attacked from left and right, only managing to shove them away from time to time.

"Oh, man, this is bad..." Gardenia murmured, teleporting at random to dodge strikes. Sometimes she'd manage to fend off one of the creatures with shadowy spikes, but she still wasn't good at controlling her power.

Amethyst, meanwhile, was having less trouble. She could easily burn through the things with fire. But there were more of them than she'd expected. And she didn't know how long she could do this for. "Dammit..." 

--

January 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The werewolf and Daniel both dodged and punched to fight. It was quite an even match.

Frank was bit on one of his front legs, falling over slightly, which caused the rest of the shadow creatures to jump at and attack him.

Clara had been using her wings to defend herself, rarely going on the offensive, but was growing tired.

Paul was near Frank, but could do nothing but watch.

Stanley was fine, his armour blocking most of the claw attacks for him, as he crushed most of his attackers.

Ash would dodge, vanish, and then bite a shadow creature, and then repeat his actions.

Grace kept pushing the creatures away, but it hardly did anything due to the amount of them. She was going to fall pretty soon.

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Yup, we're outnumbered..." Hazel squeaked, shoving away another creature with vines. "Oh, man, this is bad..."

Gardenia had mostly gotten the hang of what she was doing, but she still felt nowhere near confident in her abilities. How many of these creatures were there!?

"W-What the hell...?" Amethyst murmured, suddenly aware of an odd burning sensation in her hands. It felt like they were on fire... which, yes, they were. But it'd never hurt like this before. "... Can't give up now."

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Frank was on the ground now, trying to shake the creatures off weakly.

Grace was shoved to the floor, being bitten and clawed.

Clara was too hurt to defend with her wings, or freeze her attackers.

Stanley was growing tired, as well as Daniel.

Ash was alright, mainly because he could teleport a short distance. However, the creatures caught onto this, pinning him to the floor as soon as he appeared.

The werewolf got a punch off on Daniel, sending him crashing to the ground.

"Ugh.." Daniel murmured.

"I said you'd die today." The werewolf smirked.

"You are wrong." Came a deep voice.

"What..?" Daniel murmured, looking up.

"No, you stay out of this!" The werewolf growled.

A large monster burst from the ground. It was red and purple, and half the size of a nearby building. It let out a roar, a few shadow creatures being sent flying. 

"wh..what is that?!" Clara squeaked.

"Cho'Gath, I should have killed you sooner!" The werewolf roared.

"It's too late for that now." Cho'Gath replied, throwing the werewolf into some concrete.

Cho'Gath turned to the rest of the creatures, crushing or slicing them to pieces. They vanished as they died.

Eventually, most had retreated.

Cho'Gath turned to the werewolf, picking him up and devouring him in one bite.

"...Thanks.." Daniel grunted.

"I'm not here forever. You need to get to that Avenue. She'll be there waiting for you. Just saying, we won't be able to save you all the time. You need to learn about your powers." Cho'Gath spoke, and he began to fade. "Looks like my time is up. I shall see you again in future."

"Wait!" Grace shouted, but Cho'Gath was already gone.

"...Wh..what we just saw, and fought...they were in my dream, too..." Grace sighed.

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Well, that just happened." Amethyst murmured. "We should probably get going."

Hazel nodded. "Yup. That's a great idea."

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Frank lay on the ground, faintly breathing.

"We can't walk all that way with so many people hurt." Stanley grunted.

Grace and Clara also had pretty bad wounds, Ash had a deep cut down his side.

"Ugh..." Daniel grunted, standing up. "I agree...we need to heal or something."

"Let's get to a safe place first...I think I remember something from my dream. I'll see if it works when we get indoors or something.." Grace murmured.

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"A safe place?" Gardenia repeated. "Is it nearby?" She was exhausted, to say the least.

"That might be for the best." Amethyst conceded. Really, she was glad for the rest, and probably at her limits.

--

January 23, 2015 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I don't know...we just need to be away from here.." Grace coughed.

--

January 24, 2015 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria nodded, somewhat exhausted from the battle. (We're gonna pretend she was totally a hardcore spam fighter like it's totally implied 10/10 roleplaying here)

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Some of the group could barely walk to the nearest building Grace had pointed out, due to cuts, bites and bruises. Frank was hurt the most, walking the slowest, and stumbling at times, struggling to keep standing with his own weight.

"Ugh.." Clara muttered as she collapsed inside the room. "That...sucked."

Grace just sighed, sitting down on an old chair. "Maybe we'll get better."

"No, we won't. We're dead. We're ALL dead. This is so frickin..." Stanley grunted, slamming his fist down on a wooden table, smashing it. "God damnit."

"Calm down. We might be able to figure out just what our powers do." Ash murmured.

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm sure once we get the hang of things..." Hazel trailed off, sighing. "No, I'm not sure. I'm starting to doubt things."

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Look, I'm just some strong thing with some armour. Daniel's some weird shadow thing that can teleport like Ash. Clara can freeze stuff, but not very well. Paul is a ghost that does nothing, Grace is a dragon that does nothing, we have Aria, some crystal shooting power thing, Hazel, some girl that controls plants, Amethyst with fire, and Gardenia who can use shadows to attack! What the hell is all this?! We're screwed!" Stanley shouted. "And let's not forget about Frank, a giant dragon. But seriously, what can we do with all that?! We have ZERO chance of beating that guy and his pals!"

"Stanley. Calm yourse-" Daniel spoke, but was cut off as Stanley punched him across the face.

"I can't fricking calm down, Daniel! Nobody can! We're all going to die! You just don't listen to me, that's a fact." Stanley grunted.

"I suggest not being violent to each other." Daniel replied.

"I can do what I want. You aren't in charge. You're acting like it. So stop." Stanley growled.

"Guys, please.." Grace sighed.

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Something I know for sure is that freaking out like this won't get us anywhere!" Hazel piped up. "And... m-maybe we can manage something. I don't know. Be hopeful and all!" 

Amethyst sighed. "The chances aren't exactly in our favor, Hazel."

"S-So?"

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Dude, chill. Fighting each other isn't going to get us anywhere. Daniel isn't the enemy, alright? The freaky fedora guy is. So like, kindly calm your balls," Aria finally interjected.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 24, 2015 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Stanley growled, grabbing Aria by the neck and lifting her up into the air. He stared at her for a few seconds before dropping her to the ground. "Hmph." He sat back down, grumbling to himself.

"Aria, Hazel, Gardenia, Amethyst? May I speak to you in the room over here for a bit?" Grace asked.

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.