Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Together: Delusion - A Creature Roleplay

Alex

"Uh, alright." Amethyst replied. 

Hazel nodded. "Sure! I-Is something wrong?"

"Fine by me." Gardenia said.

--

January 24, 2015 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

However, upon her hard impact, Aria's crystalline wings burst into the air, launching themselves at Stanley. "Frick frick frick, my bad!" she squeaked as she realized what she'd done. "I'm so sorry, that was an accident!"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 24, 2015 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Two crystals got stuck in Stanley's armour, almost getting to his flesh. A third almost hit his face, but flew past and got stuck into the wall. A fourth grazed his leg, causing him to roar, and standing up to try and punch her. The punch missed, and his hand broke some of the wall he hit.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"I uh, I think I'm gonna go. Bye!" And with that, she locked herself into the room that consisted of Grace and co.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 25, 2015 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Stanley just growled, pulling the crystals out and throwing them at the door she locked.

"Okay, uhm...it's quite obvious Stanley has anger problems. He has ever since he was a kid, to be honest. Trying to calm him down usually makes it worse. We usually let him break stuff or sit down for a while..." Grace sighed.

"I'm trying to stop you from being hurt, sorry. It's my kind of thing, it just...hurts me when others get hurt, you know? Anyway, Frank is similar, except he only loses it if you physically harm him or someone he knows pretty well. Uh, and if you think the stuff he likes is, y'know, stupid, he probably won't like you. He's nice though. I swear.

Clara is quite easility frightened, and like me, weak in a fight. She's also kind of sensitive, she'd never get in arguments at school, to be honest. Anyway, the rest of us are alright...uh...Paul's just quiet like Ash." Grace explained.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"So, everyone's kinda messed up." Gardenia concluded.

Hazel stared at her, wide-eyed. "Y-You can't just say that, Gardenia! Everyone has flaws." 

"Hey, nothing wrong with it. That's just a fact."

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"You can go back in there now, I'll stay in here to see if I'm right about something. If it is, I've got good news. But also bad." Grace sighed, turning away and looking at a desk.

"I hurt." Frank grunted, he had to stay outside due to his size, looking in from the window.

"We know, Frank. We're all hurt." Ash sighed.

"Will be better again?"

"Yeah. Soon enough. I hope." Ash murmured.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Uh, alrighty then." Hazel nodded, trying to keeep her usual bright smile as she exited, Gardenia and Amethyst following. 

"What do you think she's talking about?" Gardenia whispered, darting from shadow to shadow. It was clear she preferred the method to walking, now that she'd gotten the hang of it.

"Dunno."

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

Aria simply nodded. "Yeah. We shouldn't be like, insensitive to them, though. Let's try not to tick anyone off, okay?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

January 25, 2015 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I'm guessing Grace gave you the talk on how messed up we are." Stanley growled, stabbing a crystal into the wall, then sitting down again. "Does it to everyone who meets us."

"Yeah." Clara murmured. 

"Eh. Does it for safety. I guess." Daniel shrugged.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Pretty much!" Hazel chirped in reply. "But hey, we're all a little crazy."

"Some more than others." Amethyst muttered. The way Hazel was always so... positive about things was kind of unsettling.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Grace's voice could be heard from the other room.

"Amethyst, I think your name was, come here please, it's important!" 

"You better go." Daniel sighed.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Amethyst nodded. "U-Uh, yeah. Guess so." She headed back to the other room.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Might seem slightly weird, but bare with me. You have quite a bad cut on that arm. Bring it here?" Grace said, although it was more of an order than a question.

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"O-Oh, it's not that bad, but alright..." Amethyst replied. She'd barely even noticed. "So, what's the... weird thing?"

--

January 25, 2015 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"This."
Grace closed her eyes, and exhaled. Very faint green sparkles were seen, going near Amethyst's wound. Amethyst's wound began to close up and heal, and it soon went back to normal, as if she hadn't even been hurt in the first place.

"It...it works..." Grace murmured, stepping back.

--

January 25, 2015 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"... Damn... that's cool..." Amethyst murmured, staring at the injury. Or, well, where the injury had been. "I guess this means you have the power to heal things. And that's... a pretty useful power, saying the least."

--

January 25, 2015 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"My fighting ability is terrible, though. But no matter how nice this power is, it proves one thing is right....the things we've turned into, the things we've fought...they are from my dream. No doubt about it." Grace said, looking at Amethyst.

--

January 25, 2015 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"That's probably not a good thing, is it?" Amethyst asked. "I mean, how would that even work...? What the hell would make things from your dream a reality? This is ridiculous. All of it."

--

January 25, 2015 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"I should try to explain to the entire group instead of one person." Grace sighed. "Come with me." She added as she walked into the main room, where everyone was waiting in awkward silence.

--

January 27, 2015 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.