Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > Together(Subject to change) : The Evolution

cam6780

Rikktor.

Robots.

Death.

Coming next month, I guess.

I might update this if I feel like it. Dunno.

Hopefully, won't end up like Delusion.

But being serious, no more 'ermergerd kerm jerst ernd der series errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh' , this will actually be the end. 

Unsure on how, but it will be.

--

July 31, 2015 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Rikktor - Main Villain

- Robotic. Rikktor wasn't always a complete robot, but he was fascinated with technology a bit too much. He wanted to become better, no, the best, and 'upgraded' himself over the course of time. Soon enough, he became what he is today.

Caterpillar tracks for legs - Can take more damage than a normal robotic limb, and allow for quick transport over bad terrain. 

Boosters - Temporary speed-boost to catch subjects, or run from fights.

Arms - Due to the time spent being a robot, Riktorr has learned to add technology to himself. His arms are two large chainsaw-like blades, however, they can turn into a large drill, regular robotic arms with claws or flamethrowers with short range. Can also split into four arms when needed.

Body - Made of metal, obviously, but his stomach and chest section can spin rapidly, allowing easy defense from all angles with those chainsaw or flamethrower hands of his. Also, extremely durable and resistant to heat.

Back - A small box lies on his back, able to raise above his head and fire a total of six small missiles before needing a recharge. Due to his age, these missiles only paralyze targets hit, and aren't too accurate. This makes his only way of killing through melee.

--

July 31, 2015 at 4:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

The Evolution

Rikktor believes the world is flawed. Many have tried and failed to destroy this world and take it for their own, but they were weak. Rikktor believes that the world must undergo what he calls 'Evolution'. That is, making every living thing into a robotic monster like him. Emotions are usually 100% gone, as they are unneeded and weak. Nothing is organic. It is all machine.

And every machine listens to him.

This will be his world, and it will be perfect.

--

July 31, 2015 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Kraxx - Shadeath that has gone through 'Evolution'.

Kraxx used to be an average Shadeath until Rikktor found her. Now, she's a metallic abomination. Some parts of her are still organic, but most is just cold steel.

Metal plating - Added durability to the already strong Shadeath scales.

Scales - In a few areas, the Shadeath scales are visible, yet they are dark purple instead of black.

Metal claws - Added more durable claws to slash through almost anything.

Missiles - Missile launchers from her back/tail can fire, well, missile at opponents in an attempt to kill them. It really blows the audience away, and is a blast to see.

Minigun - Kraxx has a minigun inside her mouth. Yeah.

Flamethrower - The minigun can transform into a flamethrower after a brief pause to change it. 

Eyes - Orangey-purple, a trace of Shadeath still existing. Increased sight and targeting power.

Special Ability - Removed.

Kraxx is also not the sanest of things.

"DO YOU REALLY WANNA CATCH ME? I'M REALLY FEELING IGNORED!"

"WATCHING WORLDS BURN IS AMUSING."

"I CAN DANCE THE ROBOT."

--

August 1, 2015 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skarner - 'Capture'

Cho'Gath - 'Destroy'

Kraxx - 'Assault'

Rikktor - 'Lead'