RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > HELLO RES-U

andrea (or eva)

HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME AND YISUS I NEED TO UPDATE MY PROFILE PHOTO I DONT EVEN LIKE BEATO ANYMORE LIKE WELL I DO LIKE HER BUT LIKE IM NOT A DIE HARD FAN ANYMORE AH

ANYWAYS I AM FIRE EH BUT YOU CAN NOW CALL ME FIRE/FIRE/EVA (eva is not my name at all but ehhh i like it & it works through the m3wl on res so) 

AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE JUMPING IN PERMANENTLY (sadly) BC SCHOOL STARTS IN A FEW WEEKS AND I WONT HAVE MUCH TIME THEN BUT I WILL BE AROUND FOR THE NEXT COUPLEOF WEEKS AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ALL THE NEW RESIDENTS :)

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHO OF THE OLD GENERATION IS STILL HERE? (eg, feather, comet, nyan, kor, etc) JUST TO GET AN IDEA LOL

anyways uhm yeah idek why thats all in caps but

oH aND YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM; @illumincting (yes my real name is reya deal but dont call me that on hErE or i will personally plan your murder ok cool) AND ALSO YOU SHOULD FOLLOW @seeliesong BC MY PHOTOGRAPHY IS TRASH OK

IDK YALL DONT EVEN NEED TO KNOW THIS BUT

ANYWAYS

BYE

EVA/FIRE OUT

--

andrea (they/them)

August 11, 2015 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Yo.

This is late.

But I was formerly Popeh.

From ~2011-present

If you remember me.

Probably not.

But eh, that's cool; I get that a lot.

--

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."
- L, Death Note

October 9, 2015 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

tHIS IS SO LATE BUT HIIIII I'M STILL HERE

--

Inspiration. Creation. Draw.

~CometShard

........... Have anything to say about this, Ice?

Ice: Yep. :3

Me: And that would be...?

Ice: HAHA, YES!! THEY TOLD ME I COULD NEVER TEACH A LLAMA TO DRIVE!

Me: .-. Well then. Digit? Translation please?

Digit: * ahem * HAHA, YES!! COMET FINALLY GOT AN ACCOUNT!

Ice: * approving nod *

Digit: He does this llama thing at random times......

Me: Mm-hm. .-.

Ice: :D 

Me: Why, exactly?

Ice: BECAUSE I CAN.

Digit & Me: .-.

October 10, 2015 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.