RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > "I hear my heartbeat, tick and tock. Tick! Tock!" | misc. page

cestlamort

Title: Plastic Lullaby-Lux Lisbon

Anywho, a page for: planning roleplays, talking to myself, planning charrie chats, planning characters, rants, posting complete character forms, etc.

--

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."
- L, Death Note

August 29, 2015 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Form:
Name:
Sexual and romantic orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Personal life:
Musical tastes:
Medical, allergies, etc.:
Nationality:
--

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."
- L, Death Note

August 29, 2015 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Anyway, this is pretty much Asterion. His hair is darker and he's got glasses. But this is pretty much him.

--

- L, Death Note

August 29, 2015 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

A random BritAus oneshot b/c why not. Excuse any OOC, excuse any inaccuracies. This is what I have so far, please enjoy:

No.

No.

He wasn’t supposed to be here. Arthur wasn’t supposed to be here. This was a café, not some dainty little tea shop the Brit preferred. So why was he here, Roderich asked himself, maintaining a collected exterior. Tearing his gaze from Arthur, Roderich flipped the page of the novel that he was currently working his way through. He felt an itch inside his chest and took a deep breath, exhaling through his mouth as though trying to rid the feeling.

Roderich silently hoped that Arthur wouldn’t notice him as he walked past the table. He hoped Arthur would choose sit somewhere by the window on the other side of the café before a background of vehicles and early twentieth century architecture with the afternoon sun shining in his golden hair as he sipped his tea so that Roderich could admire him from afar. But no. No, that was as likely to happen as winning the lottery because after some searching for a seat Arthur had taken note of Roderich and was walking over to his table.

“Good afternoon, Roderich,” Arthur said. Roderich quietly set down his cappuccino and slid a bookmark into the novel, placing it off to the side before looking up at Arthur. Something fluttered in his chest but his composed expression betrayed naught. He folded his hands in front of him, peering upwards at the Brit.

“Good afternoon.”

“Do you mind if I sit here? All the other tables are taken.”

“Please do,” Roderich nodded curtly, motioning with his hand towards the empty chair opposite him calmly though his heart was racing. He glanced around the café. Indeed, all the tables were full. This particular café usually wasn’t this full but it was the middle of June and there was a large high school near by. In fact, it was the one that he and Arthur both attended. Most of the people in the café were also students, finishing papers and looking over notes and quizzing each other. It was lucky that Roderich had even found a table on a day like this, much more so that this was almost the perfect table: one that was slightly secluded, but at the same time had a good view of the rest of the café.

There was a dull clunk as Arthur set down his tea on the table. He slid into the chair opposite Roderich. Folding his hands on top of the table, he looked down at the beverage, focusing on its contents with a moderate level of concentration. He was waiting for Roderich to say something but looking up, all he could see was Roderich’s normally emotionless gaze staring at him with an unmistakable nervousness. Arthur lifted the teacup to his lips but then hesitated and placed it back onto its saucer with a sigh.

“Your classes are going well, I presume?”

There was a pause. “Quite,” Roderich nodded, jumping at the attempt of a conversation. “I started reviewing about halfway through March; I feel quite confident that I’ll be easily passing Latin and everything,” he paused and crossed his ankles under the table, scolding himself for rambling. “Yourself?”

Arthur chuckled. “Also very well,” he said. “Though, now that you mention Latin, I have been having a few troubles with it. Though, they’re all very minimal. Nothing a few days of revising can’t fix.”

After a short silence in which Arthur took a sip of his Earl Grey tea, Roderich asked, “What are you going to do after high school?”

Arthur looked up to meet the now calmed gaze of the Austrian, his eyes a shade of violet that had always intrigued Arthur. “I’d like to go to university and earn a translating degree between English and Latin so I can work on history dated late B.C.E. and early C.E.,” he said, and then asked, “How about yourself?”

“Latin is the language both Italian and French take root in, and they’re among the most frequently used languages in opera,” Roderich explained. “As is German, which I grew up speaking,” he added, staring at his cappuccino dejectedly before sipping it. It was only slightly different than the melange he usually ordered back in Vienna and for a moment it made his homesickness even worse. Arthur, sensing his distress, changed the tone of the conversation.

You sing opera?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. Roderich would’ve taken the question as one of sincere interest if only there hadn’t been a playful smile on Arthur’s lips.

“Yes, and what’s so funny about that?” Roderich said slowly, narrowing his eyes.

“Well, for one, it’s quite stereotypical that you plan to go off into a career such as that. The other reason is that I can’t exactly picture you belting out The Magic Flute on a stage.”

“Then you’ll also find it stereotypical when I tell you that I was willingly put into ballroom dancing when I was in grade school and that our instructor focused almost exclusively on the waltz.”

Arthur snickered. “I would, unfortunately. If your instructor specialized in the Viennese waltz, then even more so.”

“Hush. It’s not as though you’re any better, drinking what? Earl Grey?” Roderich protested lightly. There was a slight frown on his face. Only his tone signified that he, like Arthur, found this conversation amusing. “Waltzing is creative; I can hardly say the same about tea,” he paused to sip his cappuccino. “One must stick to the same rules, time and time again when it comes to brewing it.”

“I could quite easily say the same about waltzing, in fact; it’s all just the same six steps over again.”

“It might have the same six steps in it, Arthur, but you’ve forgotten that there can also be leaps and spins. Those three steps are merely a baseline for everything else, much like the alphabet is for learning a language. In fact, to prove this point I will ask you to prom. As I am on the planning committee and am coinsidently helping with the music, I will ensure that there is at least one waltz on the playlist,” Roderich said. There was a pause on Arthur’s part, and then realizing what he had asked, and more importantly who he had asked, Roderich looked down at his slightly trembling hands. There was no way Arthur would say yes. He probably already had a boyfriend… or maybe even a girlfriend. You idiot. “I-I didn’t mean--”

“Of course.”

W-wie bitte?” Roderich sputtered, looking up at Arthur. Arthur, who didn’t understand the least bit of German said in a rather flustered fashion:

“Sorry?”

Roderich squeezed his eyes shut, taking a moment to gather his thoughts. When he opened them, he said, “You said ‘of course’ to my asking you to prom?”

Arthur nodded. “I did.”

Laughing quietly to himself, Roderich grinned and said, “Alright!”

Arthur glanced down at his watch for a second and his eyes widened. Not before muttering a "Please excuse me," he stood. “Roderich, I’m terribly sorry to ruin this, but I’ve got to catch a bus to a library in five minutes to meet with my study group. This was all very nice. I enjoyed it, thank you. Prom is next weekend, correct?" He paused before answering his own question, "Yes. Could we talk more about things on Monday?”

“Of course,” the Austrian nodded. “I’ll see you then.”

“Bye, love,” Arthur said hurriedly and somewhat breathlessly before leaving. Roderich felt a blush on his cheeks.

He tried to dismiss Arthur's goodbye as a slip of the tongue; the fact that he had accepted Roderich's invite didn't necessarily mean anything, did it? It couldn’t have meant anything. There was no way that Arthur could possibly think Roderich was worthy of falling for.

--

- L, Death Note

August 29, 2015 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort
Pfffft Moshi wtf
--

- L, Death Note

September 16, 2015 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

247 pages down, 139 pages to go:

Set in late 19th century America, The Clockwork Three follows the lives of three children who live in the same city but have never interacted until a shipwreck on New England bay. These three children are Giuseppe, an eleven-year-old Italian who was bought by a man named Stephano and forced into slavery after his parents were killed; Frederick, an orphaned boy of thirteen who lived in an abusive orphanage and factory before becoming an apprentice clockmaker to Master Branch; and twelve-year-old Hannah, who had to give up her education in place of working as a maid at the Gilbert Hotel after her father became sick with apoplexy and was unable to continue his career as a stonemason. These three children have unique goals in mind. Giuseppe wishes to return to his brother and sister in Italy and gains hope after finding a green violin and finding out that the quality of its sound is more or less magical. Frederick wants to make journeyman despite his age and is building an automaton behind Master Branch’s back. Hannah wants to find a treasure from the founder of the Gilbert Hotel so she can afford a cure for her father.

Despite initially not knowing each other, their lives begin to interconnect after Giuseppe takes the violin. It starts with him bumping into Frederick after taking the violin. Frederick then gets lost after he goes to the Quay to find a coal chute for his automaton and asks Hannah for directions back to Gilbert Square. Later, Giuseppe helps Frederick out of a fight and in return Frederick goes to ask how much a boat ticket to Italy is (Giuseppe can’t, because Stephano paid the people selling the tickets to notify him if one of his slaves tried to escape).

When Madame Pomeroy, a customer at the Gilbert Hotel asks Hannah to be her personal assistant, she runs into Frederick at Master Branch’s shop to ask him to build an automaton. Afterwards, Madame Pomeroy invites Frederick to come to the opera with her and Hannah.

While they’re waiting outside, Giuseppe is running from Stephano after he finds out about the violin. He knocks Frederick and Hannah over and for a second, Frederick considers helping but doesn’t.

After the opera, Madame Pomeroy tells Frederick to see Hannah home. While Hannah is changing out of the dress she wore to the opera, Frederick is confronted by another hotel employee, Walter. The two of them have a short dispute in which Walter says next time he’ll invite Hannah to the opera. When Hannah comes back to the lobby, Walter offers to walk her home instead but Hannah declines the offer.

After Hannah and Frederick start walking to her house, he asks her where she lives. She answers, and says afterwards that she hasn’t always lived there. To this, Frederick reveals that he lived in an orphanage and that his mother left him and that he doesn’t know what happened to her. Hannah suggests that he find out what happened to her. Apparently upset by this suggestion, he continues walking with her in silence and denies that he is upset when she asks.

After saying goodnight to Hannah, Frederick walks back to Master Branch’s shop where he takes a book called the Clockmaker’s Grimoire and researches the mechanics that would need to go into a head for his automaton. His thoughts lead back to his mother and in the morning, he visits his orphanage to see if Mrs. Treeless would know about his mother. However, Mrs. Treeless refuses to reveal any information about his mother.

After escaping, Giuseppe decides that the streets are too dangerous and goes to go live in McCauley Park, where he lives for a few days despite a squirrel that won’t be quiet. Eventually, a man, the park warden named Pullman, brings him to a cabin inhabited by a woman named Alice. Giuseppe reveals his situation to Pullman. When Alice comes back to the cabin, she makes a stew out of a snapping turtle that Pullman caught. Giuseppe spends the night at Alice’s cabin. He feels safe, but he still wants to go back to Italy.

While Giuseppe is in the cottage, Hannah discovers that her father’s leg has developed an infected bedsore and will have to be amputated unless she can pay for an antibiotic. In desperation, she steals Madame Pomeroy’s diamond necklace to pay for the medicine and ends up getting fired. Her last chance is to find the treasure that Phineas Stroop hid when he was a live. She goes to the McCauley Park to find the treasure. However, whilst walking through McCauley Park, Hannah encounters a cougar but is saved by Pullman and Giuseppe, whom she realizes she saw before at the local cemetery. Pullman leaves to check on the cougar and Hannah asks Giuseppe if he knows about the treasure she’s looking for. He admits that he doesn’t, but offers to help find it if he could enough of it to pay for a boat ticket. Hannah agrees, and then explains that it would probably be on the north side of the pond by Alice’s house. However, a storm develops when they are looking and Giuseppe suggests they hurry finding the treasure. All they find is a memorial stone crafted by Hannah’s father. Disappointed, Hannah goes back to Alice’s cabin with Giuseppe, but she is insistent to leave because the doctor will be at her house soon to amputate her father’s leg. After the storm passes, Alice gives Hannah a vial with a medicine that will heal her father’s bedsore. Giuseppe follows her home and after Hannah gives her father the medicine, he plays a song on his fiddle which allows Hannah’s father to write out “Twine” and draw a holly leaf, like the ones he carved in the hotel. Mister Twine knows where the treasure is.

During this time, Frederick and Master Branch are working on Madame Pomeroy’s automaton. Master Branch then asks Frederick to go to Gilbert Hotel and ask Madame Pomeroy what kinds of gemstones she likes while he runs an errand for the clockmakers guild. When Frederick arrives at the hotel, he runs into Walter, who asks Frederick to tell Hannah “It wasn’t personal”. Then, Madame Pomeroy cancels her order because she has to leave to Italy in ten days. Noticing that Hannah isn’t at the hotel, Frederick asks where she is and Madame Pomeroy reveals she has been fired and ask Frederick to tell Hannah that she would “like to understand”. Confused, he agrees and walks back to the shop to meet Master Branch, who takes a long time to return from the errand. When he does, reveals that instead of running an errand for the guild he went to the orphanage and found out Frederick’s mother’s name and what happened to her. Angry, Frederick claims that he doesn’t actually want to know what happened to his mother, and Master Branch snaps at him and immediately apologizes. Then, he tells Frederick her name and that she was sick and was unable to care for Frederick. After then learning that Master Branch paid Mrs. Treeless for the information and telling him that Madame Pomeroy had canceled the automaton order, he leaves to give Hannah the two messages.

--

- L, Death Note

October 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

IDIOTS

THIS IS CANADA

HANDGUNS ARE ILLEGAL

--

- L, Death Note

October 9, 2015 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

OMG I forgot about Rachmaninoff's Prelude op. 23 no. 5 in G minor. :3

--

- L, Death Note

October 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

71 pages left phew. And crap, a crapload of grammatical errors were here.

--

Title: The Clockwork Three

Author: Matthew J. Kirby

Publishing date: October 2010

Plot:

Set in late 19th century America, The Clockwork Three follows the lives of three children who live in the same city but have never interacted until a shipwreck on New England bay. These three children are Giuseppe, an eleven-year-old Italian who was bought by a man named Stephano and forced into slavery after his parents were killed; Frederick, an orphaned boy of thirteen who lived in an abusive orphanage and factory before becoming an apprentice clockmaker to Master Branch; and twelve-year-old Hannah, who had to give up her education in place of working as a maid at the Gilbert Hotel after her father became sick with apoplexy and was unable to continue his career as a stonemason. These three children have unique goals in mind. Giuseppe wishes to return to his brother and sister in Italy and gains hope after finding a green violin and finding out that the quality of its sound is more or less magical. Frederick wants to make journeyman despite his age and is building an automaton behind Master Branch’s back. Hannah wants to find a treasure from the founder of the Gilbert Hotel so she can afford a cure for her father.

Despite initially not knowing each other, their lives begin to interconnect after Giuseppe takes the violin. It starts with him bumping into Frederick after taking the violin. Frederick then gets lost after he goes to the Quay to find a coal chute for his automaton and asks Hannah for directions back to Gilbert Square. Later, Giuseppe helps Frederick out of a fight and in return Frederick goes to ask how much a boat ticket to Italy is (Giuseppe can’t, because Stephano paid the people selling the tickets to notify him if one of his slaves tried to escape).

When Madame Pomeroy, a customer at the Gilbert Hotel asks Hannah to be her personal assistant, she runs into Frederick at Master Branch’s shop to ask him to build an automaton. Afterward, Madame Pomeroy invites Frederick to come to the opera with her and Hannah.

While they’re waiting outside, Giuseppe is running from Stephano after he finds out about the green violin from Pietro, another young slave that Giuseppe thought was his friend. He knocks Frederick and Hannah over and for a second, Frederick considers helping but doesn’t.

After the opera, Madame Pomeroy tells Frederick to see Hannah home. While Hannah is changing out of the dress she wore to the opera, Frederick is confronted by another hotel employee, Walter. The two of them have a short dispute in which Walter says next time he’ll invite Hannah to the opera. When Hannah comes back to the lobby, Walter offers to walk her home instead but Hannah declines the offer.

After Hannah and Frederick start walking to her house, he asks her where she lives. She answers, and says afterward that she hasn’t always lived there. To this, Frederick reveals that he lived in an orphanage and that his mother left him and that he doesn’t know what happened to her. Hannah suggests that he find out what happened to her. Apparently upset by this suggestion, he continues walking with her in silence and denies that he is upset when she asks.

After saying goodnight to Hannah, Frederick walks back to Master Branch’s shop where he takes a book called the Clockmaker’s Grimoire and researches the mechanics that would need to go into a head for his automaton. His thoughts lead back to his mother and in the morning, he visits his orphanage to see if Mrs. Treeless would know about his mother. However, Mrs. Treeless refuses to reveal any information about his mother.

After escaping, Giuseppe decides that the streets are too dangerous and goes to go live in McCauley Park, where he lives for a few days despite a squirrel that won’t be quiet. Eventually, a man, the park warden named Pullman, brings him to a cabin inhabited by a woman named Alice. Giuseppe reveals his situation to Pullman. When Alice comes back to the cabin, she makes a stew out of a snapping turtle that Pullman caught. Giuseppe spends the night at Alice’s cabin. He feels safe, but he still wants to go back to Italy.

While Giuseppe is in the cottage, Hannah discovers that her father’s leg has developed an infected bedsore and will have to be amputated unless she can pay for an antibiotic. In desperation, she steals Madame Pomeroy’s diamond necklace to pay for the medicine and ends up getting fired. Her last chance is to find the treasure that Phineas Stroop hid when he was alive. She goes to the McCauley Park to find the treasure. However, whilst walking through McCauley Park, Hannah encounters a cougar but is saved by Pullman and Giuseppe, whom she realizes she saw before at the local cemetery. Pullman leaves to check on the cougar and Hannah asks Giuseppe if he knows about the treasure she’s looking for. He admits that he doesn’t, but offers to help find it if he could enough of it to pay for a boat ticket. Hannah agrees and then explains that it would probably be on the north side of the pond by Alice’s house. However, a storm develops when they are looking and Giuseppe suggests they hurry to find the treasure. All they find is a memorial stone crafted by Hannah’s father. Disappointed, Hannah goes back to Alice’s cabin with Giuseppe, but she is insistent on leaving because the doctor will be at her house soon to amputate her father’s leg. After the storm passes, Alice gives Hannah a vial with a medicine that will heal her father’s bedsore. Giuseppe follows her home and after Hannah gives her father the medicine, he plays a song on his fiddle which allows Hannah’s father to write out “Twine” and draw a holly leaf, like the ones he carved in the hotel. Mister Twine knows where the treasure is.

During this time, Frederick and Master Branch are working on Madame Pomeroy’s automaton. Master Branch then asks Frederick to go to Gilbert Hotel and ask Madame Pomeroy what kinds of gemstones she likes while he runs an errand for the clockmakers guild. When Frederick arrives at the hotel, he runs into Walter, who asks Frederick to tell Hannah “It wasn’t personal”. Then, Madame Pomeroy cancels her order because she has to leave to Italy in ten days. Noticing that Hannah isn’t at the hotel, Frederick asks where she is and Madame Pomeroy reveals she has been fired and ask Frederick to tell Hannah that she would “like to understand”. Confused, he agrees and walks back to the shop to meet Master Branch, who takes a long time to return from the errand. When he does, reveals that instead of running an errand for the guild he went to the orphanage and found out Frederick’s mother’s name and what happened to her. Angry, Frederick claims that he doesn’t actually want to know what happened to his mother, and Master Branch snaps at him and immediately apologizes. Then, he tells Frederick her name and that she was sick and was unable to care for Frederick. After then learning that Master Branch paid Mrs. Treeless for the information and telling him that Madame Pomeroy had canceled the automaton order, he leaves to give Hannah the two messages.

Going out to ask Mister Twine about the treasure, the two run into Frederick. After a moment of shock in which they realize that they all knew each other without realizing it, they go back to Master Branch’s shop and Frederick shows them the automaton he was working on. It’s missing its head. Frederick explains that the head has been difficult to build and goes on to say that he is the first clockmaker to build a clockwork head. To this, Giuseppe disagrees and says he saw a clockwork head in a storeroom at the Archer Museum when he was escaping from Stephano.

When Giuseppe finishes talking, Frederick remembers the message Madame Pomeroy wanted Hannah to hear—-about how she was going to Italy in ten days and wanted to understand why Hannah stole from her.

The mention of a boat to Italy sparks Giuseppe’s interest. Then he says tho the two of them, “I’ll help you [Frederick] get a look at that clockwork head, and I’ll help Hannah find her treasure. If you two help me get on that boat going to Italy.”

After the two of them agree, Giuseppe falls asleep and Frederick tells Hannah what he found out about his mother, and asks Hannah to help find out which hospital she went to. Hannah agrees to help.

When Giuseppe wakes up, it’s after midnight. Despite this, the three of them go to the Archer Museum. Inside the storage room, Hannah finds a dried piece of clay that’s part of a golem. Frederick finds the clockwork head and tries to look at how it was built. However, before he can do that, a man jumps out from the shadows and chases after them. Frederick tells Hannah and Giuseppe to run, but he stays behind himself. He runs through the museum and escapes. Along the way, he runs into Pietro, who is still out playing his flute. Frederick hums a melody for him to play before going back to Master Branch’s shop, where Hannah and Giuseppe are waiting, angry that he almost got caught. Hannah leaves while Giuseppe stays with Frederick. They go inside and Giuseppe goes to sleep again and Frederick looks at the Magnus head, named after its creator Albertus Magnus. He takes it apart and realizes that it needs to be restored. He does so and after he puts it back together, the head speaks and keeps saying “Cur” which Frederick figures out is Latin for “why”. He tries to answer with “quid cur” (“Why what?”) and “Quia” (“Because.”) but they don’t work.

Later in the day, Hannah goes to Master Branch’s shop and discovers that she accidently put the piece of clay from the museum in her pocket when she was escaping the previous night. Inside the shop, she suggests that they try “I don’t know”. The phrase in Latin works and allows them to ask anything except “why” questions.

Hannah leaves to find the treasure she is looking for. At Gilbert Hotel, she looks for Mister Twine and goes to his suite. Here, she finds a secret passage through the hotel. She walks through it and end up in Mister Stroop’s suite, where she is confronted by Miss Wool, her boss, who is also looking for the treasure. Miss Wool threatens to report her to the police unless Hannah helps her look for the treasure. Hannah agrees to help her. In the fireplace, she finds Mister Stroop’s Will and reads it to Miss Wool. The treasure is $123 dollars and Miss Wool is enraged that it isn’t more.

When Miss Wool dismisses Hannah, it is revealed that while the document was Mister Stroop’s Will, but after that were illegible save for the witness signature, which was Mister Twine’s.

Back at Master Branch’s shop, Frederick shows Hannah that he attached the Magnus head to the automaton’s body. However, the head can’t animate the body. Frederick then leaves to make lunch. While he’s gone, Hannah takes out the clay she took from the museum and puts it into the automaton’s chest for a heart. When Frederick comes back, the automaton stands up and runs out of the shop. Frederick runs after it and Hannah and Giuseppe follow. Before they catch up with him, he’s walking back with Master Branch and the man almost caught him at the museum the night before, who accuses the three of them with theft and searches the shop to no avail.

While they are out looking for the automaton, Giuseppe reveals that he heard a song he played on his fiddle from Frederick’s mother, who was in the hospital on Orchard Street. Frederick says he’ll go and look in that hospital after he finds the automaton, and that they should look in the Quay. On the way there, Giuseppe gets cornered by two of Stephano’s slaves but Pietro hits them with a crowbar and Giuseppe runs away. One of the slaves gets up and chases after him and Giuseppe runs to the local church but the slave catches up to him and takes him back to Stephano’s house, throwing him and Pietro into the rat pit. While they’re in the rat pit, they tell each other about where they grew up.

Meanwhile, Hannah and Frederick ask pedestrians for help. Eventually, they ask a policeman to help, but at the mention of the street that Giuseppe was taken to, the policeman refuses to help.

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

Crap, we`re supposed to make it sound exciting. 

Crap, this is gonna need a crapload of editing.

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

I`m equally torn between Vivaldi and Rachmaninoff

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

So I`m planning on loosely basing Giuseppe`s portrait off one of these, but he needs to have the appropriate style of dress for the late 19th century and he`s Italian so:

¸

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

I wanna play the cello.

And the harpsichord.

And the piano

And the violin

And other things I can`t remember atm.

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

But OK, back to summarizing.

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort

But I`m  happy because this paper is watercolour paper so if I draw something good enough then watercolour`ll do it justice.

--

- L, Death Note

October 10, 2015 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort
Bruh First Things First by Neon Trees is probably my theme song atm
--

- L, Death Note

October 21, 2015 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestlamort
so nanowrimo huh? ehhhhh idk lets try this
--

- L, Death Note

October 21, 2015 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.