RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > I'm Burning Up The Sun Just To Say Goodbye I Crabby's Page

Crabby

Quote from Doctor Who ^-^ 

I'm actually pretty proud of mysellf for choosing a meaningful quote, 'cause knowing me I could've easily chosen '' Don't be a lasanga'' ( words of wisdom from the 12th Doctor )

--

November 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Ummm I could post some charrie forms

November 6, 2015 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

I'm gonna start with my favourites,  Queen, Nine, Hero and Ingrid.

November 6, 2015 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Full Name:

Nickname?:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Attire:

Background: 

Family:

Other:

November 6, 2015 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Full Name: Queenie ''Queen'' Warren Kingsford

Nickname?: Queen

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Queen has shoulder length, curly cherry red hair. Her skin is pale and covered with faded freckles, and she is average weight. Her eyes are a bright emerald green, almost as if they were made of real emeralds. She is very short, standing at only 5''2.

Personality: She is a very unique, or quirky person. She can be quite violent and sarcastic, but can also be rather kind-hearted. She is aslo very secretive of her emotions, unless she's angry or annoyed, when she then shows her anger very clearly. 

Attire: Queen is usually seen wearing black clothing, normally graphic t-shirts and black leggings or jeans. The shoes she is mostly seen wearing are black or white vans or converse runners.

Background: I haven't really come up with a background story for any of my charries yet :-/ 

Family: Only her, her mother and her father.

Other: None

November 6, 2015 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

haha found it

December 4, 2015 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

i need to make up backstories for my charries but its hard

--

December 4, 2015 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Full Name: Ingrid Serai Nightingale

Nickname?: Just Ingrid :3

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: She has long, sandy blonde hair that falls in soft curls to just past her elbows. She has light, pastel blue eyes and pale skin with slightly faded freckles around her nose and cheeks. She's very tall and slim, standing at 5 '' 9.

Personality: She's quite shy and cheery, and has a very strong German accent. She is kind and caring, and will be there for anyone who needs her there.

Attire: The clothes she wears are is cute, pastel colours and are normally vintage, inspired by the 40's and 50's.

Background: Yeah idk :-/

Family: Her mother, her father, her sister, Rose ( iI haven't really made her yet) and her cat, Ollie.

Other: None ^-^

December 4, 2015 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

This is what Ollie looks like ^-^
December 4, 2015 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

idk why but i feel like i need more creature charries

lets get making

December 9, 2015 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

i kinda want to make a fairy or a pixie on an elf

or all 3

--

December 9, 2015 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Okay, I have an idea.

3 inseperable, basically family best friends, ones a pixie, ones a fairy and ones an elf.

That's all I have so far but ideasss

December 9, 2015 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

Okay appearance ideas for the fairy:

She has light green skin ( don't ask me why ), large brownish-red eyes, and black hair that falls delicately over her shoulders. She has large, butterfly-like wings sprouting from her mid-back. She's tall and slim.

Appearance ideas for the pixie:

She has light blue skin, emerald green eyes and black, swirl-like patterns on her face. She has shoulder length, curly ginger hair and antennae coming from the top of her head. She has pointed ears that stick out through her  hair.

Appearance idea for the elf:

He has messy, white hair that falls just past his shoulders, pale skin and bright blue eyes. He has pointed ears, and is tall and slightly muscular.

--

December 9, 2015 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crabby

I need to think of names now

u know what no i'll do that another time

December 9, 2015 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.