RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > hey there

perseus
a lotta yall prolly dont know who this is bc i dropped from the grid forever but uh hey its insanity aka davey yo yo sup how is everyone (what the shit happened to the forums and why)
--

cause sømebødy støle my car radiø and nøw i just sit in silence // tøp

November 23, 2015 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

yumgry

Oh hey, your face looks familiar. Don't I follow you on dA?

--

i'm a little yellow fish in the deep blue seaa

November 25, 2015 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Insanity? That rings a few bells. Spoke with a lot of colours? Story moded a lot, used yourself as a character sometimes? I think I remember you. Sorta. 

The forums have been dead for months, dude. It's all gone, bang, shut down. Only word we've recieved from staff are stuff talking about "overhaul" and the like. In short, we think they'll be gone for a while and come back empty and terrible. People are mostly sheltering on .webs sites like this, and I can imagine a couple are keeping in touch using stuff like dA and tumblr. The biggest gathering was a Proboards site but it also kind of died. 

This place is slowly growing, though. Before the forums died, it was just me and a couple other friends who used it to RP without filters. It's nice seeing a bunch of familiar people, tbh. 

--

November 25, 2015 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

aHHH HEY HI HELLO

i didn't know you liked top omg but that's beside the point oops

alSO THERES A NEW PROBOARDS WEBSITE im gonna make a thread with that in a sec i think aaa

--

Inspiration. Creation. Draw.

~CometShard

........... Have anything to say about this, Ice?

Ice: Yep. :3

Me: And that would be...?

Ice: HAHA, YES!! THEY TOLD ME I COULD NEVER TEACH A LLAMA TO DRIVE!

Me: .-. Well then. Digit? Translation please?

Digit: * ahem * HAHA, YES!! COMET FINALLY GOT AN ACCOUNT!

Ice: * approving nod *

Digit: He does this llama thing at random times......

Me: Mm-hm. .-.

Ice: :D 

Me: Why, exactly?

Ice: BECAUSE I CAN.

Digit & Me: .-.

November 25, 2015 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

perseus
@yumgry ya prolly. its insanityshell if you wanna check @alex yea, purple was my thing since mag took black. story was what i did and yeaaa i used myself quite a bit but eh. seriously tho? i mean i can respect what theyre doin sonce it is their site but cmon now? did they even give out a warning or did they just shut it all down? @comet dude you have no idea i can rap all over car radio in 48 seconds so And aight u go bean
--

November 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

There was, as far as I'm concerned, no real warning. I think some categories were taken down before others, but then one day the entire forum was gone. Considering the site we're talking about, I'm not really surprised. All we know is the entire franchise is getting relaunched in 2017 or so? Something about overhauls? This might relate to the forums, though I'm hoping they'll be back earlier.

--

November 28, 2015 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

perseus
welp welp welpy welpity welp welp welp. gr8.
--

December 6, 2015 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.