RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > ~The hostess.~ Horror Roleplay Planning Page! PLEASE COME.

Nyzinga_Amoberu

Welcome! This is the planning page for Ophelia's horrid dinner party occasions.

The main idea is that Ophelia will invite others into her home. It'll be a lovely dinner party with gourmet food that she cooks, but also spikes with a special mix of various chemicals/medications.  (The flavor is masked with extreme care, her food tastes heavenly). The mix works slowly, but it eventually causes the person to pass out. It usually happens to the guests all at the same time, but there are a few rare miscalculations where Ophelia has to take care of some things herself.......While everyone is passed out, she stings them with her venom, causing effective paralysis within the victims. After this, she drags the guests to her shed where she strips them of anything useful, ties them up, and carries them off to her nest. Once in a compartment of the nest, she lays a single egg inside of each person. Larvae eventually form and eat the host from inside out dead or alive. Then some full grown anthropomorphic wasps come out once the cocooning or whatever the hell it is that they do is finished. Still need to do some research but that's the big picture. There are also times where she does this to simply feed some already hatched larvae that have finished their first meal.

The party is very private, she gives invitations to friends she has quickly made and it's asked that they stay quiet about it in order to keep others from getting jealous and such. Ophelia lives in the forest. Or at the edge of the forest......whatever works. It's pretty far from bustling civilization, but it's not as if there's no road that can get you there. Her home is luxurious, so this simply makes people think it's an expensive private home, and not some sort of strange trap or set up.

One of the most important things that you understand here is that Ophelia is completely sane and aware of what she is doing and the consequences of being caught. She does this in order to reproduce because she is a mixed species of certain solitary wasps, not social wasps (She could use animals instead of humans, but thinks there are too many humans, and gets a thrill from the risks. This does not necessarily mean she wants to be caught, but it's still an exciting experience for her). She's extremely careful about hiding evidence and very intelligent, almost no detail gets past her. Not only that, I can easily say that she is one of my most persuasive and charming characters, along with the best liar. Despite her appearance, most people are supposed to feel--but are not limited to feeling--pleased and welcome with her presence.

~Form~

Name-

Nickname-

Age-

Appearance/Reference picture-

Personality-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Alignment-

~The form is subject to change, and anyone can make suggestions on what to add onto the form.~

I don't like too many rules in a roleplay, but there are some that are necessary. Make suggestions of some if you want more.

~Rules~

No magical predictions. The most annoying thing is an extra insightful character that knows anything and everything and basically survives without struggle.

No Mary Sues/Gary Stu's *Upper rule applies. I don't care how pretty a character is or anything, but being super overpowered is annoying and not allowed.*

Please, be nice. We already have a buttload of mean people on the Internet, am I right?!

--

December 14, 2015 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

Hey. I have no ideas, but I'd love to join :3

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

December 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

yumgry

It's so intense xD But I'll still join!

--

i'm a little yellow fish in the deep blue seaa

December 15, 2015 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

I'm glad people are into it! I might end up starting on here if no one new has any ideas.

--

December 15, 2015 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Better Than Pit
Site Owner

Question: is Ophelia one of your charries? *^* I absolutely love that name and Ophelia is a character in a video game I love too. .3.

Also I don't really use my charries anymore so I hope you don't mind that I use a character? Otherwise I can make one.

--

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°;)

December 19, 2015 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

Yes! Honestly, she came up in a fursona generator and I made some tweaks here and there to add more depth to her. You can use a character or make one, it's up to you! I'd like to know what character it is first, though.

--

December 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

got a tldr pls

--

December 20, 2015 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

td;dr

Ophelia makes her dinner guests with spiked food at a dinner party. Stings you, causing paralysis. Eggs are laid in you and you're basically eaten alive by the babies. She's sane and smart about her actions.

Is that good? (Aye I watch OPM too)

--

December 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

Nyzinga_Amoberu at December 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM

td;dr

Ophelia makes her dinner guests with spiked food at a dinner party. Stings you, causing paralysis. Eggs are laid in you and you're basically eaten alive by the babies. She's sane and smart about her actions.

lol its like the plot of Aliens

also ye OPM did u see ep 12

--

December 22, 2015 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

Hurry Calls at December 22, 2015 at 3:39 AM

td;dr

Which do you prefer? Aliens or Predators? I like predators more.

Hell yeah, I did. Shit was super hype, even if you knew how it was gonna end with classic Saitama being overpowered. I wish he got more respect from the heroes and citizens.

--

December 22, 2015 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

Nyzinga_Amoberu at December 22, 2015 at 5:01 AM

td;dr

Hell yeah, I did. Shit was super hype, even if you knew how it was gonna end with classic Saitama being overpowered. I wish he got more respect from the heroes and citizens.

predators :D

^ that emote is gay imo

Saitama always gets the hate, but if he got praise from more heroes then all the S-class Heroes might get shit on by the public, and lose their jobs. So it's prolly better that way.

do you read the manga or watch the anime?

--

December 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nyzinga_Amoberu

Hurry Calls at December 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM

td;dr

^ that emote is gay imo

Saitama always gets the hate, but if he got praise from more heroes then all the S-class Heroes might get shit on by the public, and lose their jobs. So it's prolly better that way.

Eh, I don't use the emotes. At least they're not as bad as the Moshi faces, though. (Not that they were really anything to get super pissed about. I swear, people got rabies over those things.)

True, true. If you've got one super overpowered hero, then some might say there's no use for any of the other heroes. I really hate Tornado personality-wise, but her powers are badass and I like her design.

I watch the anime.

--

December 25, 2015 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hurry Calls

Nyzinga_Amoberu at December 25, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Hurry Calls at December 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM

td;dr

^ that emote is gay imo

Eh, I don't use the emotes. At least they're not as bad as the Moshi faces, though. (Not that they were really anything to get super pissed about. I swear, people got rabies over those things.)

True, true. If you've got one super overpowered hero, then some might say there's no use for any of the other heroes. I really hate Tornado personality-wise, but her powers are badass and I like her design.

I watch the anime.

Tatsumaki is actually 25 but acts like a li'l kid lmao

Aw yes. 

Just sayin I might spoil shit like Boba Fett becoming a Jedi but, I'll stop.

I like the RP itself but i am worried about consistency cause I'm addicted to Rainbow Six: Siege and Counter Strike.

--

December 26, 2015 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.