RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: The Spreading Glade

Alex

"Okay, so we've been ditched, and this asshole's armed," Amethyst observed. "This is great. This is fine." She took another step back, waiting for her vision to clear. "Oh, it's actually two swords. Great." 

--

May 29, 2016 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade
A voice spoke from seemingly nowhere. "I leave for one second, and now the entire ceiling is gone, there's an armored SOMETHING in the middle of the room, and I think I might've just went blind."
--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Can we save introductions for later?!" Crack yelled.

Lyre fired a shot at Skatha, but it was blocked by his sword at the right time. Skatha then began to advance slowly.

Gardener tried his shotgun, but it did nothing to the armour.

"Okay, yeah, let's get the HELL out of here." Crack said, turning and running to the tunnel where Lyre and Amethyst had entered.

--

May 29, 2016 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade
"Okay, okay!" the voice squeaked, and soon enough, another figure followed the group down the tunnel.
--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Skatha didn't bother running after them. This was more of a scare tactic than anything. He'd have his real duel soon enough.

The path led to the forest, though the sound of monsters was heard in the distance - a collection of roars and growls.

"Okay. Big guy chasing us. No idea where the leader is. Monsters everywhere. What the hell do we do now?" Crack spoke to himself. "Also, who the heck're you?" He asked as he turned to the newcomer.

--

May 29, 2016 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade
"Um, Lotus. Who are you?" the speaker replied. She was a small girl, with bright green eyes and long, dark hair.
--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Crack." He said, sighing.

"Everyone just calls me the Gardener." Gardener spoke. ".....Cause only I know my real name."

"Lyre. Nothing else." Lyre muttered.

"Craixen!" She said happily.

"Elizabeth. I'm her sister." Elizabeth said with a small bow. "There are others, but they seem to have flown off..."

--

May 29, 2016 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I'm Hazel," Hazel replied with a smile, "and this is my friend, Augustus!" 

"I'm Amethyst," Amethyst said. 

--

May 29, 2016 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade
"It's nice to meet you all! Though I wish it had been on better terms," Lotus said with an awkward laugh.
--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"This is about as good as it gets around here," Amethyst replied with a shrug. "Something's always going wrong. You get used to it."

--

May 29, 2016 at 1:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Well, to be fair, we did have some time of peace." Elizabeth noted.

"Yeah, well, that's in the past. Can we think about the present? As in, NOT dying?" Crack said.

--

May 29, 2016 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Right, survival. That's what's most important to us now," Lotus nodded. "What's the plan?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Well, I'd suggest we get to Elizabeth's saferoom. If we go to the castle, it'd be a deathtrap. It's quite a big landmark..." Paws said. "But the thing is, I don't know how to get to the saferoom without going through the castle."

"I guess when we get to the room, we'll find others that are, well, smart." Crack nodded.

"Then we think of a long term plan, I guess. If we CAN'T get to the room, maybe we'll have to retreat to the mountains." Gardener spoke, arms crossed.

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"We could always go back to my place," Lotus piped up. "It's fairly isolated, and well-guarded, too."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Is it far from here?" Hazel asked. She didn't particularly like the idea of travelling around with monsters all over the place.

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Yeah. What she said." Crack agreed.

"Oh, if we get a place to stay, maybe I can try and remember ways to get to my saferoom." Elizabeth spoke up.

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"It isn't particularly far," Lotus shrugged. "But you'd have to stay close to me, we do end up going there. It's easy to get lost."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"Well, it's something. Let's go before....Skatha or whatever his name was catches up to us." Crack said, looking at the entrance behind them.

"Yeah, I gotta agree on that." Paws said. "Onwards!"

"You're the first person i've heard say 'onwards' in like 3 years." Crack sighed.

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Onwards is a perfectly good word," Hazel said with a grin. "Sounds sort of, y'know, adventurous." 

"We have enough adventure in our lives already," Augustus muttered.

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Alright, follow me!" Lotus announced with a smile. She took off, leaving a path of yellow flowers in her wake.

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.