RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Creature Roleplays > Alone: The Spreading Glade

cam6780

"What's with the flowers? Can't we just be tracked easier?" Crack asked as he kept up with Lotus.

"Well, someone agrees with me." Paws said with a chuckle. "Sometimes, you gotta keep the humour in play."

--

May 29, 2016 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Huh? What flowers?" Lotus chirped. It took a single glance to the rear for her to realize the path of flowers behind her. "Oh, those. They weren't there before, were they?"

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

"No, you're...literally leaving a trail of flowers." Crack said.

"He isn't lying." Elizabeth nodded.

--

May 29, 2016 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"Um, I can try to cover them," Hazel offered. A bit of foliage and shrubbery sprouted up from the ground over the flowers. She felt kind of sorry for the little things, but they couldn't really afford to get caught. "Yeah. That's... good enough. For now." 

--

May 29, 2016 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade

"Whoops, my bad," Lotus frowned. "I'll try to make them stop."

--

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰;)◜✧˖°

May 29, 2016 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780

Crack shrugged. "If we move fast enough, I think we'll be okay."

--

May 29, 2016 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

"I can keep covering them, too!" Hazel said with a grin. "I work pretty quickly."

--

June 4, 2016 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cam6780
Dead RP - Summary of Events: Skatha, a dragon bounty hunter employed by Glaede finds out about Saphira when the main group meets her eventually. Saphira is taken by him instead and brought to Glaede. Revealed later - Skatha is Saphira's father and no longer involves himself in the battle upon seeing which side his daughter is on. The group battle Glaede and defeat her, destroying the portal she wanted to open and set the ancient dragons free. In her rage, she goes to plan B - destroy the PLANET. She goes underground through a tunnel she made ages ago to the planet's core, encased by magic barriers and a metal platform. The final battle happens here with Glaede being thrown into the core - the magic barriers destroy all of her except her bones. The barrier shatters with an explosion, sending them up to the surface, in her castle. World saved, the end.
--

September 11, 2016 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.