RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > This place is still kinda active?!

Rockstar/Jordan

Wow. RES shut down like ages ago. By the way i apologise for my disappearance, I got a new laptop and phone and couldn't find the site on either of them, before forgetting. I lost contact with anyone from RES in, like, January time over kik. >-< By the way, if anyone here has it and wants to chat/rp, message me on Kik (username is chrismtheunicorn) I ALWAYS have my phone by my side so I'll see it pretty much instantly unless im sleeping :3

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 24, 2016 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GamerGirlSophia

Hey dude! Its not active at all tbh. And I lost contact with all my friends too but its partially my fault. With all my exams I didnt visit in 2 years xD But we can make it active again. If we pulled people back and started doing little roleplays at a time the people who stick thier head in when they remember about this place might join in :3

--

I am the outsider the doctor and the master. The gamer girl and the moshi queen... Seriously those are some of my Res names

May 8, 2016 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I'd say it depends on your definition of active, honestly 

like, my friends and I have been RPing here since before the forums were overhauled 

but it's pretty much been just us, and even then, we have hiatuses left and right 

--

May 8, 2016 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.