Forum Home > Planning Pages, ect. > -Thunder Kiss'n '65- Planning Page

Rockstar/Jordan

Title from "Thunder Kiss 65" by White Zombie

I swear this is my final one

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 24, 2016 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I guess I should re-vist old characters, and maybe make new ones for like no reason at all

April 25, 2016 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I might just post super random lyrics

April 26, 2016 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

"If I cut off your arms, and I cut off your legs, would you still love me?" The Misfits- Helena 

(By the way I know a lot of people have different views on this, but I put the artist's name before the song :3)

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 26, 2016 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

"And I'm a black rainbow, and I'm an ape of god, I got a face that's made for violence upon. I'm a teen distortion, survived abortion. A rebel from the waist down, yeah" Marilyn Manson- Disposable Teens

"Nothing suffocates you more than the passing of everyday human events, isolation is the oxygen mask you make you children breathe in to survive" Marilyn Manson- The Fight Song

"I peek into the hole, I suffer for control. The children love the show, but they fail to see the anguish in my eyes, fail to see the anguish in my eyes. I scratch around the brim, I let my mind give in. The crowd begins to grin, but they seem to scream when darkness fills my eyes, seem to scream when darkness fills my eyes, it's no surprise." Marilyn Manson- Dope Hat

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 26, 2016 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

My Form (bios as me and my friends call them)

First Name-

Middle Name-

Last Name-

Nickname-

Age-

Birthday-

Gender-

Hair-

Eyes- 

Height-

Usually wears-

Personality-

Occupation-

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 26, 2016 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

First Name- Christopher

Middle Name- Thomas

Last Name- Cerulli

Nickname- Chris/ Chris Motionless

Age- He is 29

Birthday- He was born on October 17th, 1986

Gender- Male

Hair- He has black hair that reaches just below his shoulders, it is naturally a light brown

Eyes- His eyes are a kinda hazel colour, but it depends how you see them and the lighting

Height- He stands at six foot one

Usually wears- Chris usually wears a simple black t-shirt, with a button-up over it that he usually leaves undone. The button up has a few badges on, and the words "Bleeding Through" on one of the pockets. He wears black skinny jeans that show off his rather thin legs. For his footwear he will usually wear either black trainers, or black boots, depending on the weather

Occupation(s)- He is currently a singer/songwriter, he used to be a guitarist and worked behind the counter in his local Walmart for a while

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

April 27, 2016 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.