RES University

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > i just remembered this place and oh my god

andrea (or eva)

okay, hi? I feel like I need to justify everything about my presence on this site wow but long story short:

I was feeling nostalgic of the Good Days before school became a big thing so I logged into MM, but I found that RES was gone? I've been there since around 2011 and the page really means a lot to me... I was reading the thread posted a few weeks ago about it being deleted and I honestly don't think its coming back, sadly.

ANYWAY, I've changed a whole lot since the last time I was on this site & the actual RES (namely, I've been looking over everything on my page and I've been cringing so badly & whispering to myself 'there was something really wrong with me four years ago' because I'm starting to think there was? ahhhh) and I thought it would be cool to check in, see who still remembers me? 

Also, I'm about to do some MAJOR renovation on my profile because.... Yikes™

lots of love, 

eva

(also, now I'm absolute yuri!!! on ice, avatar the last airbender, twenty one pilots, brendon urie and six of crows trash. try and fight me. I go on tumblr too much and it's starting to become unhealthy.)

--

andrea (they/them)

May 14, 2017 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I don't know if anyone's actually around anymore, but hi!

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

June 27, 2017 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mits

i come on here sometimes but i don't like,, do anything

i don't really remember a lot of people from res but yeah : ((( it's sad that it's probably gone for good...at least i can't look back on my cringey self :'')

--

July 14, 2017 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockstar/Jordan

I make myself cringe so hard when I see my old stuff... How it's changed now

--

Chrissssssssss <3 

August 1, 2017 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

yeethan

henlo 

i like,,

came back and then forgot about this place again

kekekek