Idea in a second...

--

September 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

So, planning crossover! Which will include (Along with some others):

Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus

Artemis Fowl

The Hunger Games

Alrighty, title... title, title title... 

~To kill a mockingjay~

~ Castle under clouds... and a warship~

~ Arena with a twist~         

Annnddd.... I don't know which one. D:

September 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Crap, I can't think of a good plot.

September 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Oookay. NEW PLOT.

"In Camp Half-Blood, there were always pleasant living conditions. True, some of it was harpies and satyrs, along with other mythical beings, but there were others, creatures who were known as House-Elves to the wizarding community. They were, to demigods who knew of them (which were very few), Hestia's helpers. They all had a human form which they usually took, but they never, ever came higher than four feet. But some of them, who didn't tend to Camp Half-Blood, helped the wizards and witches around the world. Many of Hecate's children knew about them, and this did a great part in improving their skill in magic.

"They never revealed their other form to them, and whenenver a master asked where they had come from, they simply responded 'A magical place.'"

The girl watched the fire for a few moments, bringing her scarf a little closer around her face. Finally she turned to the boy next to her, her flickering eyes burning with an intensity one couldn't have thought possible. "I hope I haven't made a mistake in telling you this, Tom Marvolo Riddle." The boy nodded, murmuring "Thank you, Lady," as he made his way back to his cabin. "Trust, Riddle," Hestia called. "Trust is vital for love, and sometimes stronger."

A continent away, Artemis Fowl II leaned back in satisfaction. "Butler? I think we are in need of another hostage."

October 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

TITLE 2: "We're perfect, they're not."

PLOT 2 COMING TOMORROW

October 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

You live in a beautiful world. One full of happy parents and kids. The kids, of course, are genetically altered, and they are called Prefects, but that's okay. It doesn't matter. It simply enhances your beauty, it doesn't minimize who you are. At least, that's what your Prefect parents told you.

That is until you found the pictures. The pictures of who you would've looked like if you hadn't been altered. That doesn't look like you. The eyes are different, the hair is different, your structure is different, your skin color is different. You are not you. You and your flawless skin. You and your perfect smile. You don't feel attracted to the opposite gender. You aren't attracted to any gender, period. Who are you? Are you truly human?

On the other hand, there are the Defects. You were never altered. ou have imperfect skin, you have strange personalities, messed up loves and friends. You have your unique being and personality. You live on the outlands. And you are disgusted by the Prefects.

A group of Prefects go on a little field trip to see the Defects and see how defective they are. But in a little schedule mixup, the adults have to leave the children behind for a short hour. Any boy, how an hour could change a life.

October 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

RULES/DETAILS

• This plot is NOT MINE. It was on the app Monster Kingdom, and I thought I should use it.
  • Defects can be gay/bi/lesbian. However, if your charrie insults one, make it clear that you don't mean it. Please.
  • Don't ALL be Prefects or ALL be Defects. Balance it out.
  • Three (3) charries max.
  • Try to come on at least once a day so this doesn't die...
  • The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code (What I say goes, unless I say so)
  • No godmodding, even if the Prefects have better speed and double strength. (<-- Detail)
  • Say "Visiting" in the "Other" Section of the form if you read the rules.
  • USE STORY MODE. I don't care if it's First or Third person, but if you're using first person, PLEASE always have the name of your charrie at the top, so that we don't get confused.
  • No, you can't use "Color typing" or whatever it's called. That would just get us confused too.
  • Defects look like you or I. Prefects are pretty much flawless, and their hair and eyes are very strange. For instance, one might have bright blue hair and gold eyes.
  • Prefects feel no love, and almost all "Dangerous" emotions (including love) are dulled by pills. The same goes for wounds.
  • Prefects CANNOT have wings or any creature detail, unless it's small, such as slightly sharp teeth, feline/snake pupils, little detals like that. Defects are the same as you or I.
  • Also try to balance out ze genders.
  • Maximum age is 17
  • No controlling other charries unless the owner gives permission, and no killing, period.
  • Keep the romance at PG.
  • NEVER. FLIP. THE. TABLE.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Oh, now I flipped the table.  ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) There. BUT NEVER DO THAT.
October 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

RULES/DETAILS

• This plot is NOT MINE. It was on the app Monster Kingdom, and I thought I should use it.
  • Defects can be gay/bi/lesbian. However, if your charrie insults one, make it clear that you don't mean it. Please.
  • Don't ALL be Prefects or ALL be Defects. Balance it out.
  • Three (3) charries max.
  • Try to come on at least once a day so this doesn't die...
  • The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code (What I say goes, unless I say so)
  • No godmodding, even if the Prefects have better speed and double strength. (<-- Detail)
  • Say "Visiting" in the "Other" Section of the form if you read the rules.
  • USE STORY MODE. I don't care if it's First or Third person, but if you're using first person, PLEASE always have the name of your charrie at the top, so that we don't get confused.
  • No, you can't use "Color typing" or whatever it's called. That would just get us confused too.
  • Defects look like you or I. Prefects are pretty much flawless, and their hair and eyes are very strange. For instance, one might have bright blue hair and gold eyes.
  • Prefects feel no love, and almost all "Dangerous" emotions (including love) are dulled by pills. The same goes for wounds.
  • Prefects CANNOT have wings or any creature detail, unless it's small, such as slightly sharp teeth, feline/snake pupils, little detals like that. Defects are the same as you or I.
  • Also try to balance out ze genders.
  • Maximum age is 17
  • No controlling other charries unless the owner gives permission, and no killing, period.
  • Keep the romance at PG.
  • Three strikes and you're out.
  • NEVER. FLIP. THE. TABLE.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Oh, now I flipped the table.  ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) There. BUT NEVER DO THAT.
October 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

FORM

Name:

Prefect or Defect?:

Looks: (You can use a link)

Personality:

Other:

October 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Little fanfic! ^-^ Just for fun, so don't expect any great quality or whatever.

Tabby was tired of being killed. As she hurtled through the darkness, her only thought was: Stupid mortal police. She had been caught stealing some junk food from a drug store. Apparently shoplifting Skittles was a serious crime. So, of course, some rookie who thought being a policeman meant shooting everything. Including her heart.

Now she was tucked in a ball, feeling where her heart was every... Well, what she thought was every few minutes. It seemed to be making impressive healing, or maybe she was just getting better at it. 

The light was getting brighter, turning grey-red. She could see her purple hair whipping around now. She tensed her body for the plunge. It came a little later than expected, but that didn't matter. She still felt the bone-chilling cold and the whispers and wailing in her ears. Your life is worthless! They cried, tossing her against the bank. Join us! No more struggling for nothing! 

Tabitha gritted her teeth and kicked hard toward the opposite end. "Yeah, yeah. Miserable death, blah blah blah. Now shove off," she grumbled. Almost instantly, the waves subsided, and she swam the rest of the way without much difficulty. "Miserable excuse for a river," she called, pulling her jacket around her, but she wasn't able to stop her teeth chattering. Next stop: Phlegethon, so that she could warm up and repair herself fully.

October 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Note: I don't act like it, but I can and will include romance in my fanfics unless I'm given a good reason. I present to you, Tabiron! Or maybe Scitha? Well, Tabby/Sciron. I know I'm probably just talking to myself, but I like to act like I have an audience. Anyway, to nobody, enjoy! Tabby is around the age of Percabeth, and from Uncle Rick's description I'm guessing Sciron is in his twenties, so it's not much of a stretch. I mean, at least it isn't as bad as the Hermoine/Snape fanfics I've seen. -.-' And yes, I'm aware that my stories are horrible, but this mostly for my own amusement. Don't like it, don't read it. I don't really know what you're doing on my planning page, but hey, I'm supposed to be asleep, so whatever.

ONE YEAR LATER

Tabitha huddled against the wind. Sometimes she wished the giant turtle didn't swim so fast.

"Oi! Sciron!" She called, making her way to the front, where, no doubt, Sciron was doing something ridiculous. A sudden swerve rammed her into a crater in the shell.  She tried several times to climb out, but it was moistened from the sea spray so she just slid down. Finally she materialized a set of bow and arrows and shot an arrow to the top, pulling herself after it via the rope she had tied to it.

Tabby managed to stumble to the turtle's head, where, to nobody's surprise, Sciron had struck a "heroic" pose. "Sci, there's no reason to be like that." She mentally rolled her eyes. Sciron grinned and sat cross-legged. "Sup, darlin'?" Tabby sat beside him.

"The sky," she said in a matter-of-fact way. "Then again, something else is probably a bit lower..." Sciron smirked. He hadn't bothered to wear the red bandana after they started over the first half a dozen times. "Like a warship made of Celestial Bronze? Or maybe an ivory and gold statue about forty feet tall? Or maybe-" "Sciron..." "-A ruby encrusted plate?" "Sciron!" "Magical goblets?" "SCIRON!" "Or maybe a staff that can raise the dead, or-' 

Tabitha leaned over and kissed him,. effectively shutting him up not unlike Calypso. When they broke apart he had a look of satisfaction. "Or, maybe, a certain pretty daughter of Tartarus next to me?" he whispered. Tabby smirked, leaning her head against his shoulder.

October 25, 2013 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

A glint of bronze caught her eye and she spun around. "Look! Sciron!" He blinked a couple times, as if wondering if he were dreaming, then grabbed her hand. "Steer the turtle for me," he told her, and for once his eyes were serious. She nodded and he made a neat dive into the water. Tabby didn't have time to wonder what kind, as the turtle was going off course. She yanked the reins. Sciron had only taught her basic commands, so she had a feeling that they might -just possibly- crash. She wasn't that worried; the trips to Tartarus were more irritating than hard, if she did die.

October 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

I struggled against the Celesial bronze chains. Sweat poured down my back, each breath seemed to stop my heart for a moment. My sword lay just out of reach. I gasped at a pain in my stomach, I hadn't eaten for days, and the cold wasn't helping either. My gaze darted around frantically, settling on a black figure trudging toward me. "Nico!" I called desperately, straining to free my hands from the cuffs. He looked up, smiled. Something was off, but right now I needed to get the bronze off my hands; it was slowly killing me. Nico picked up his pace, jogging toward me. "Oh you don't have your sword," I gasped. "That-that's okay, use mine, please, just cut these off." He picked it up delicately. Again, something seemed off. He used a Stygian Iron sword all the time; what was the difference with mine? He adjusted the angle. His eyes gleamed against nonexistant light. "No, Nico, you're going to hit me!" I panted. He grinned. "Nico isn't here right now." He thrust down, and I saw; his eyes weren't their black-brown. They were gold.

October 31, 2013 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.